• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
At least 1,400 children were subjected to appalling sexual exploitation in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013, a report has found.

Children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated, it said.

The report, commissioned by Rotherham Borough Council, revealed there had been three previous inquiries.

Council leader Roger Stone said he would step down with immediate effect.

Mr Stone, who has been the leader since 2003, said: "I believe it is only right that as leader I take responsibility for the historic failings described so clearly."

The inquiry team noted fears among council staff of being labelled "racist" if they focused on victims' description of the majority of abusers as "Asian" men.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

Ahhh what? The council staff were more worried about being labled racist, than children being seriously harmed?
I don't think being polite should have been the number one priority.

Also, I read the articles. The police dept, could not fathom the enormity of the abuse going on. So, instead of manning up, and taking charge to help these kids, and get those very bad guys, they stuck their heads up their asses.
What bothers me too, is that the officials treated the children with contempt. I am glad as all get out, that they (the officials) are apologizing, and trying to make up for their failings.
Thanks @Abroad, for getting the word out on this.

Fucking bunch of losers, were these assholes elected?

No, nothing so transparent. After police school, they would have been assigned to a station (as I understand it, they can request posting somewhere, but won't necessarily get it). As they progress through the ranks they may get shifted to another locality, if that is where there is an opening for their new rank. I believe it is supposed to reduce the risk of corruption.....

Last edited:
shit shit shit WTF is wrong with some officials are the Asian men lining their pockets to look the other way that seems like a fucking lot of turning the other cheek to me pisses me off :punch: something shifty is going on in the background :shifty:

I found an earlier report that showed a photo of the 5 "Asian" men...It is not what I would call "asian". And I think it goes more toward England's appeasement of the Islamic population there. And I think is starting to gain foothold here as well.

The inquiry team noted fears among council staff of being labelled "racist" if they focused on victims' description of the majority of abusers as "Asian" men.
I figured, based on the headline, the explanation would be something like this. "Asian", in this case, is code for Pakistani, i.e. Muslim. But to acknowledge the reality that that culture has different attitudes in regards to adults having sex with children would be "racist"-- in fact, progressivism has progressed so far over there that even objectively describing a criminal suspect as "Asian" is seen as "racist".

The logical thing to do would be for the police to make solving crimes and apprehending wrongdoers a bigger priority than showing their liberal, politically correct, see-I'm-not-racist bonafides. But political correctness has never had anything to do with logic.

I found an earlier report that showed a photo of the 5 "Asian" men...It is not what I would call "asian". And I think it goes more toward England's appeasement of the Islamic population there. And I think is starting to gain foothold here as well.

Asian in the UK tends to mean immigrants from Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. It is a hold-over from the Colonial era. To you, Asians are usually Far East Asian, aren't they?

Asian in the UK tends to mean immigrants from Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. It is a hold-over from the Colonial era. To you, Asians are usually Far East Asian, aren't they?
Pretty much...But Asia is a very big continent. I would venture to guess that Caucasian is Asian by definition.

Pretty much...But Asia is a very big continent. I would venture to guess that Caucasian is Asian by definition.

You could make a case for that, if you like. You would not usually expect to see a "Caucasian" described as "Asian", though.

So essentially it was like a cultural tradition; the parents allowed it or looked the other way and the cops were afraid to impose 'civilized law' on these animals for fear of being called racist, or more likely the cops didn't give a shit if the adult animals raped the children of other animals. If there were 'good' English kids being raped it would have been stopped immediately.

England is doing a shit job getting these assholes to assimilate, why not send them back so Obama can drone the fuck out of them like the cockroaches they are.

Wow this story is getting worse by the minute, seriously this is an epic fail on a massive scale- thousands of children's lives destroyed because the people who were paid to protect them weren't willing or didnt want to hear their obvious cries for help!

I read an article with a quote from one of the victims that stated
"being gang raped was just part of growing up in Rothingham"
WTF:(

[...]
"A sampling of case studies showed the victims first came into contact with authorities for a variety of reasons, including being reported missing from their homes, leaving school with unknown men or as victims of stalking. While most of the victims in the older cases were described as "white British children," but the report said that more recently a greater number of cases were coming from the growing Pakistani, Kashmiri and Roma communities.
Attention first fell on Rotherham in 2010 when five men received lengthy jail terms after convictions of grooming teens for sex. A series of other high-profile cases featuring Pakistani rings also emerged in Rochdale, Derby and Oxford— and communities began to look more closely at their child sex exploitation cases.
[...]
This after all, is a country which prides itself as being a tolerant and integrated society. But the idea that a drive for political correctness might lead to children being raped sat uncomfortably with those who champion the rights of children and seek to protect them from harm.
"Cultural sensitivities should never stand in the way of protecting children," said John Cameron, head of the helpline for the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children. "It is hard to imagine the damage caused to victims who were preyed upon with almost impunity over many years, because of a reluctance to comprehend or address what was widely happening."
"

Sounds like the whole area is sick....

England is such a candyass chickenshit country when it comes to crime and punishment and not putting up with criminals. Don't get me wrong, America is too a great deal of the time, but it's nothing compared to England. They seriously do not give a single shit about children, not a single shit.

A Home Office researcher who wrote a report into the sexual exploitation of children in Rotherham has said she faced "hostility" from the council.

Her inquiries in 2002 indicated there were then more than 270 victims. Last week, a report revealed more than 1,400 were abused from 1997 to 2013.

The researcher accused the council of being involved in the unauthorised removal of information from her office.

But, the council said it had found no evidence of such allegations.

The researcher, who does not want to be named, told BBC Panorama the draft of her final report was sent to the Home Office and Rotherham Council on a Friday.

That weekend, someone visited the offices of a youth organisation where she had been based, without permission.

She said there had not been a break-in, but: "They'd gained access to the office and taken my data, so out of the number of filing cabinets there was one drawer emptied and it was emptied of my data.

"It had to be an employee of the council."

The researcher had met the victims at a youth organisation called Risky Business, which had been set up by the council.

"The workers in that project were the only people that those young people trusted, that they were telling the complete story to," he said.

"And some of the stories that I heard very early on were just so graphic that I don't think I will ever forget them.

"I was collecting data on who the perpetrators were, what cars they were using, their grooming methods, their offending methods, and what I was also collecting, was information on professional responses."

A chapter of the draft report contained severe criticisms of agencies working to tackle the abuse including "alleged indifference towards, and ignorance of, child sexual exploitation on the part of senior managers".

It also stated: "Responsibility was continuously placed on young people's shoulders rather than with the suspected abusers."

Her report was never published. And the council even tried unsuccessfully to get the researcher sacked.

She said: "I was subjected to the most intense personal hostility - there were threats made from a range of sources. I've never seen back-covering like it and I still feel extremely angry about that."

Prof Alexis Jay, who wrote last week's independent report into the abuse in Rotherham, said the Home Office report was "effectively suppressed".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-29012571

Rotherham Council is to face an independent inspection following the report that revealed 1,400 children were sexually abused in the town.

Local Government Secretary Eric Pickles said the inspection would examine whether the council covered up information about the abuse.

It comes after the council's chief executive told MPs key reports relating to abuse had disappeared.

Mr Pickles said an inspection was "in the public interest".

He said the inspection would be led by Louise Casey, the head of the government's troubled families programme, and would examine the council's governance, services for children and young people, and taxi and private hire licensing.

It will also examine whether the council "was and continues to be subject to institutionalised political correctness affecting its decision-making on sensitive issues", he told MPs in a ministerial statement.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-29151234

It has been a year since a report found at least 1,400 children were subjected to appalling sexual abuse in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013.

The report prompted a raft of resignations and further inquiries, one of which led to the council being taken over by government-appointed commissioners.

But, 12 months on, BBC News asked those most closely involved what has changed in Rotherham?

Interviews follow with various parties, including victims, politicians and professor Jay, as well as this one with the police:

Since the report's publication, Ch Supt Jason Harwin said South Yorkshire Police now "understands the needs and support required" by victims.

He said Dr Billings' panel was helping officers understand "what we need to do differently".

"I've got a responsibility to make sure I do everything and my staff do everything to make sure they feel [victims] have got the confidence to come forward and, when they do, they are treated with respect, with dignity and, ultimately, helped to get through the challenge that they face," he said.

Since August 2014, eight men have been charged with more than 100 offences as part of Operation Clover, the force's investigation into CSE in Rotherham.

Mr Harwin said: "The last 12 months have been horrific for Rotherham, particularly for the victims and survivors, and it has sent shockwaves through the community.

"The important thing that has been changing in the past 12 months is that communities know that they have got a key part to play in making sure we identify those responsible and, with the work we've been doing around education and increasing awareness, we're seeing now more information coming forward to police.

"We're committed to doing everything we can to bring these people to justice and we are bringing people to justice."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-34002641

Isn't it great to live in such wonderfull P fucking C world, where the innocent are fucked and the guilty are free, for fear of being considered racist

These cases have happened all over the UK. I'm at the risk of sounding racist myself now, but I'll plunge ahead anyway. These guys operate in small groups, target young, at risk white girls, often runaways, or ones without a strong family support, and groom them with gifts, booze, drugs, and hang out with them, often for months, before taking them to a flat somewhere and forcing them to have sex.

A lot of those men have 'justified' what they're doing because of their religion. The girls are 'loose western women', so fair game. They wouldn't do it to a muslim girl.

A lot of those men have 'justified' what they're doing because of their religion. The girls are 'loose western women', so fair game. They wouldn't do it to a muslim girl.

All true, but it should be added that a lot of Muslims are very embarrassed about this and wouldn't dream of giving them a pass on that account.

Back