• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
Bulls have gored seven people to death during festivals across Spain since the beginning of July - four of them over the past weekend.

The deaths occurred during bull-running in the streets, not in bullrings. It is an unusually high number of fatalities for such a short period.

Among them was a 36-year-old town councillor gored in Penafiel, a town near Valladolid, north of Madrid.

Further north an 18-year-old man gored in the stomach died in Lerin, Navarra.

The other deaths occurred during bull festivals in the regions of Valencia, Murcia, Toledo, Castellon and Alicante.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33957505

Ooo, I got a way to fix this...

STOP RUNNING WITH THE BULLS, ASSHOLES!
I dunno, I think we need to introduce something like this in America. Ya know, thin the herd... it's not like we're losing any rocket scientists or neurosurgeons...:wacky::confused::asshat:

I know this is a practice going on since before time, but really folks we've evolved, at least a little, since then so why do they keep doing it, who EVER thought this was a good idea?

Too bad none of the bull "fighters" have died in the stadiums. I have no sympathy for any of em of course, but still, love seeing those asswipes get what they deserve.

I couldn't give Fuck One about people gored to death while running with the bulls. They made a poor choice and natural selection weeded them out. Now, on to the weather. Today's high will be 80 degrees and sunny. :bored:

Eh, gotta say, they deserved what they got. Everyone knows at least one dies every year when they do this.

I just don't understand this running with bulls thing. I mean, I'd like to be hung like a bull, but I'm realistic and know I can't compete.

I'd rather frolic with naked women searching for the perfect margarita.

I couldn't give Fuck One about people gored to death while running with the bulls. They made a poor choice and natural selection weeded them out. Now, on to the weather. Today's high will be 80 degrees and sunny. :bored:

Not only do you lack a single fuck to give, but you also couldn't be made to give one even if you did possess said fuck. That's some dedication! Also, I wholeheartedly agree.

You know what they say, you run with the bulls you get the horns. Or something like that. Either way, anyone who decides to do this should make sure their life insurance is paid up so their family doesn't have to pay for their stupidity.

Back