• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
Islamic State has made rape a central part of its religious doctrine - with members told the Koran 'condones and encourages' attacking women if they are not Muslims, it was claimed today.

The chilling development came as a 12-year-old Yazidi rape victim in Iraq told how her attacker insisted that what he was doing was not sinful - because she practised a religion other than Islam.
[...]

She said: ‘I kept telling him it hurts - please stop. He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God.

Another girl aged 15, who escaped four months ago after nine months of slavery under ISIS, told the newspaper: ‘Every time that he came to rape me, he would pray.

‘He said that raping me is his prayer to God. I said to him, “What you’re doing to me is wrong, and it will not bring you closer to God.” And he said, “No, it’s allowed. It’s halal.’”

Rape of Yazidi women and girls has become a huge part of the culture of ISIS - with warehouses for holding victims, viewing rooms for inspections and a fleet of buses for moving them around.

And this has helped ISIS recruit men from conservative Muslim societies which ban casual sex and dating. Meanwhile, just last month, the Islamic State Research and Fatwa Department produced a how-to guide on slavery
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-encourages-attacking-women-not-Muslims.html

Just more excuses so they can continue leading violent lives with "permission" from God. Brenni has the right idea. As always :)

It's in work. That grotesque, outrageous, flat out stupid defense budget is being put to some glorious usage right now. Even if ISIS is eradicated(which will never happen), Syria is going to be fucked forever from the amount of bombing coalition forces are doing there. It's fucking great.

Well, I don't believe Islam is as shitty as the media portrays, obviously...but damn, it's hard to rationalize their religion (yes, I am aware of the oxymoron). I also do not see how it can be 'beaten' in any form. We can't kill ideas - sure, we can bomb Syria into oblivion, but it does utterly nothing to combat radical Islam. I wouldn't want a career in diplomacy, that's for sure.

Yes, being a raping fucktard is one way to bring you closer to God/Allah/Jehovah/Buddha/Your pet billy-goat, but I swear to all of the above it's even quicker to put a bullet in your pitiful little brain and spare the rest of the world your oxygen thieving...

I love the way you think. <3

do they rape more strangers/family members, etc. in every country but the us? calling it (rape, violence) political and religious is shit, but come on now. it is not as though we dont have our fair-share of it happening every day in one form or another.

do they rape more strangers/family members, etc. in every country but the us? calling it (rape, violence) political and religious is shit, but come on now. it is not as though we dont have our fair-share of it happening every day in one form or another.

So cuz a similar crime occurs here, we shouldn't discuss its usage as a weapon in warfare in shithole countries on the other side of the world? Should we just outright ignore it? I'm trying to understand what relevant point you're attempting to make here and i'm coming up with nothing. What donkey brained nonsense.

Let's not forget this isn't isolated incidents of some frat douches banging passed out girls, or even something as centralized to one institution like priest diddling in the Catholic church. We're talking about groups that are trying their absolute hardest to take over entire countries, who wish to control the entire middle east.

Well, I don't believe Islam is as shitty as the media portrays, obviously...but damn, it's hard to rationalize their religion (yes, I am aware of the oxymoron). I also do not see how it can be 'beaten' in any form. We can't kill ideas - sure, we can bomb Syria into oblivion, but it does utterly nothing to combat radical Islam. I wouldn't want a career in diplomacy, that's for sure.

I have some ideas.

ZyklonB-White-BeverageCup_8.31x3_450x162.jpg

Filthy savages! turn them all into glass Jesus told me that was the right thing to do
Sarcasm? Maybe all those Christian Honor killings should also be mocked?
http://theislamicmonthly.com/americas-honor-killings-a-growing-reality/
The above site is run by Amina Chaudary, a piece of work, that one.
The Koran's demand that stoning a "possible" rape victim is justified to save face.
How many woman do you think will not report a rape in a Muslim household if the Koran can bitch slap (with a stone no larger that the closed fist) promiscuity?
Why would a victim report a rape if all we need to do is mock the messenger through Islamic law. Now, if the child is married, then she is protected NOT by the Police, but through the Forgiveness of the husband. Multiple references in the Koran, it requires the ability to not only read the words, but understand the intent. Yet intent of said law is why mockery is the out come. They basically have conflicting passages more than not.
Yet mockery is how adults debate in a modern society. Just listen to the Muslim appeaser in Chief, who will not call it an Islamic Jihadist a fucking Muslim. Lone wolf or work place violence, sure, he's got someones back, it sure as hell is not the infidels.
What the Arabs think of our Oblam0.

Last edited:
Back