• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A man suffered serious injuries when he was trampled by cows while walking his dog in North Yorkshire.

The 55-year-old received serious chest and spinal injuries at Redmire in Wensleydale on Wednesday, said the Great North Air Ambulance Service.

He was treated at the scene and flown to James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough were he was in a stable condition.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34072920

He was treated at the scene and flown to James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough were he was in a stable condition.

They could have tried a little harder to describe his condition in a way that doesn't connote livestock images. I'm glad he's in a stable condition. Maybe he'll improve and be upgraded to a bed. ;)

There must be a cow revolution going on in the feilds of the British Isles. Do you think these cows deliberately trampled theis gentleman like the other thread?

Last edited:
There must be a cow revolution going on in the feilds of tge British Isles. Do you think these cows deliberately trampled theis gentleman like the other thread?

I think the presence of the dog had everything to do with the "attack".

Back