• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
So anyone who works in Corrections or the medical field probably has some pretty crazy stories about items that have been retrieved from people's asses, however, this one surprised me. Personally, I'm not so much grossed out as I am just amazed....
Officer’s Bathroom Break Leads To Drug Arrest

(Greendale, Ind.) – A man having a difficult, uncomfortable time in a public restroom was arrested for drug possession on July 13.

Matthew B. Smith, 36, of Aurora, is charged with Possession of Cocaine (level 6 felony), Possession of Paraphernalia (class A misdemeanor), and two counts of Possession of a Controlled Substance (class A misdemeanor).

A Greendale Police officer went to the Circle K Shell gas station on U.S. 50 to use the restroom while on patrol, according to a court affidavit. The officer found the door locked and was told by an employee that a man had been locked inside the restroom for about 30 minutes.

A woman who was with the man, identified as Smith, advised the officer that Smith was in the restroom because he was “having problems” with his butt.

Smith eventually exited the restroom. Officers noticed that he allegedly had droopy eyes, slurred speech, and a white powdery substance on his nose and in his nostrils.

According to police, Smith advised that he had stuff stuck in his butt. When officers asked what the objects were, Smith removed a fishing bobber, screw driver, and open tire plug kit from his pockets. He told officers that those objects had been inside him.

Officers searched the restroom, locating a white, powdery substance on the back of the toilet and in the toilet bowl. A pen tube, a tool sometimes used to ingest drugs, was found in a trash can.

Smith did not have an ID card on him. According to the affidavit, he gave officers two different birthdays and three different social security numbers as they tried to identify him.

During a search, 22 pills and a small plastic baggie containing cocaine were found. Smith allegedly admitted to transporting the drugs inside his body.

http://eaglecountryonline.com/local-article/officers-bathroom-break-leads-drug-arrest/

Inventory time! In his prison pocket, this man had:
•22 pills
•A bag of cocaine
•Whatever the paraphernalia was
•A screwdriver
•A fishing bobber
•A used tire plug kit (I picture a Fix a Flat can but probably not)

Just. Wow. And Why? :confused:

Wow get a life officer. He had nothing better to do then hassle folks who had the decency to do their drug business in the privacy of a lockable bathroom.

So anyone who works in Corrections or the medical field probably has some pretty crazy stories about items that have been retrieved from people's asses, however, this one surprised me. Personally, I'm not so much grossed out as I am just amazed....

http://eaglecountryonline.com/local-article/officers-bathroom-break-leads-drug-arrest/

Inventory time! In his prison pocket, this man had:
•22 pills
•A bag of cocaine
•Whatever the paraphernalia was
•A screwdriver
•A fishing bobber
•A used tire plug kit (I picture a Fix a Flat can but probably not)

Just. Wow. And Why? :confused:
How in the world could the officer keep a straight face? I'm pretty sure I would laugh ... Loud and long laughter.

When I was an animal control officer, lots of things came out of dog butts.
Crayons
Hot wheels cars
Rubber balloons
Money
Barbie doll parts and pieces
A spoon
Legos
But the difference, all these items started at the other end.

Laughing was allowed. I guess that's why I never worked in a prison.

Maybe he should walk in front of a train.
I wouldn't want my children using a bathroom after this guy.

Why? Your kids in the habit of going through trash or pickin up weird shit off teh floor or back of the toilet in a public restroom? You got bigger problems than some junkies partaking.

Guess he should be happy he didn't fart whilst walking into the store. I can just see a screw driver falling out of his pant leg, then a fishing bob, amongst other objects. That would have been awesome.

Why? Your kids in the habit of going through trash or pickin up weird shit off teh floor or back of the toilet in a public restroom? You got bigger problems than some junkies partaking.
My kids are well manered and certainly wouldn't go thru the trash in a public place.
I just think this mother fucker and his nasty ass habit of sticking things up his ass and taking them out in a public place should do it in the privacy of his own home.
If he's on vacation then he needs to cut it short and go home with his nasty self.
If he's homeless, then he should step in front of a train. Anyone that buys drugs instead of rent is hopeless.
Hopeless and nasty=go die. The rest of us are living here and don't need the dead weight.

Last edited:
I just think this mother fucker and his nasty ass habit of sticking things up his ass and taking them out in a public place should do it in the privacy of his own home.

It's certainly a gross thing to think about, however i think people are letting their base, gut level revulsion get the better of their more rational and analytical abilities. Is this type of behavior REALLY that big of a problem or that gross if he's going into a private locked bathroom, which will have a sink and soap for which to wash his hands, rather then just yankin shit out right there in the open for the world to see? A bathroom is a bathroom, whether it's in his home or a gas station.

Now i would concede that there's not much more bothersome when you're on a long trip and you stop somewheres to use the facilities and somebody is in there for an exorbitant amount of time. However that's a minor irritant in the grand scheme of things and it's really none of my business whether someone is in there expelling shit from their ass or needles and pills. Not to mention, you're utilizing a gas station restroom, certain comforts and peaces of mind are to be sacrificed.

If he's homeless, then he should step in front of a train. Anyone that buys drugs instead of rent is hopeless.

That's simply not true. Plenty of people have successfully battled their addiction. Given some of the stories that go around here, i'd say we prob even have some members of this very forum who may have been(i assume def were, drug addicts ALWAYS end up doing some manner of vile shit) in a similiar position as this disgusting scumbag at some point in their lives. How bout a little respect for our once strung out, trash ass, gutter brethren?

Honestly it sounds like your concern isn't truly with your children, you're merely using them(which is quite offputting i should say) cuz you likely were uneasy(at first anyways) about revealing the actual cause for your disdain here. So you hate homeless people, it's fine, they are disgusting trash and most are quite worthless and criminally inclined, and from my experiences sickeningly selfish and ungrateful. That's no reason to wish death on them or to blanket them ALL as hopeless or undeserving of life or worth however. And you should just be up front about it.

I just hope the bobber wasn't all that was left of the fishing pole...lol. Maybe he was planning to use the fishing pole to reel the rest of that junk out of his ass and the line broke or something!! HAHA! This is great!

It's certainly a gross thing to think about, however i think people are letting their base, gut level revulsion get the better of their more rational and analytical abilities. Is this type of behavior REALLY that big of a problem or that gross if he's going into a private locked bathroom, which will have a sink and soap for which to wash his hands, rather then just yankin shit out right there in the open for the world to see? A bathroom is a bathroom, whether it's in his home or a gas station.

Now i would concede that there's not much more bothersome when you're on a long trip and you stop somewheres to use the facilities and somebody is in there for an exorbitant amount of time. However that's a minor irritant in the grand scheme of things and it's really none of my business whether someone is in there expelling shit from their ass or needles and pills. Not to mention, you're utilizing a gas station restroom, certain comforts and peaces of mind are to be sacrificed.

That's simply not true. Plenty of people have successfully battled their addiction. Given some of the stories that go around here, i'd say we prob even have some members of this very forum who may have been(i assume def were, drug addicts ALWAYS end up doing some manner of vile shit) in a similiar position as this disgusting scumbag at some point in their lives. How bout a little respect for our once strung out, trash ass, gutter brethren?

Honestly it sounds like your concern isn't truly with your children, you're merely using them(which is quite offputting i should say) cuz you likely were uneasy(at first anyways) about revealing the actual cause for your disdain here. So you hate homeless people, it's fine, they are disgusting trash and most are quite worthless and criminally inclined, and from my experiences sickeningly selfish and ungrateful. That's no reason to wish death on them or to blanket them ALL as hopeless or undeserving of life or worth however. And you should just be up front about it.
No jack, my repulsion is in fact him shoving things up his ass and using a public place to expell.

Here's my take, you use the crap button so much, it leads me to believe you have a fixation with shit and that's why you admire him. You secretly wish to help him with his ass hole needs.

I' ve never attempted to put anything up my ass(ok that one druken night growing up, but thats a differnt story-lol).

How the fuck is that even possible to shove that much stuff up there and not do some real damage?

I' ve never attempted to put anything up my ass

How the fuck is that even possible to shove that much stuff up there and not do some real damage?
Shhhh... don't ruin it for me ;)
... and he is a magician ... kinda like the whole rabbit in the hat trick :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

A fishing bobber, really? My Lord talk about determined. The drugs are one thing but the inanimate objects have me befuddled.

I really do hate when people are arrested for using drugs. I think it's bullshit and honestly, so the guys shoved stuff up his ass, it's his ass. 22 pills is nothing and one bag of cocaine, who cares? Clearly he already has a shitty life. Now how much tax payer money is going to be spent on him?

I really do hate when people are arrested for using drugs. I think it's bullshit and honestly, so the guys shoved stuff up his ass, it's his ass. 22 pills is nothing and one bag of cocaine, who cares? Clearly he already has a shitty life. Now how much tax payer money is going to be spent on him?

I See what you did there.... :crack:

On the matter of homelessness, I'm homeless, living in a motel for a month now with my family. Lived at shelter too. I guess, although I'm not an addict, I should go jump in front of a train. And my kids too huh? Just because it's been difficult finding a place. Hmmm

Ok. I get the pills. I get the cocaine. I MIGHT even get the screwdriver (to break in somewhere and steal stuff). But what the fuck is the bobber for???
Wait..no scratch that....why did he feel the need to hide his drugs in his ass. Was he fresh out the county jail? Who in the hell was he hiding them from???

On the matter of homelessness, I'm homeless, living in a motel for a month now with my family. Lived at shelter too. I guess, although I'm not an addict, I should go jump in front of a train. And my kids too huh? Just because it's been difficult finding a place. Hmmm
When you start shoving things up your ass and expelling them in public places... Not to mention money for drugs and not rent, come back and ask me this question.

More than likely, I'm the one that handed you a burger and a drink before you asked.
I'm not splattering my personal guts here, but if you want to know what I know about being an addict, hardships and homelessness, PM me.

Last edited:
Ok. I get the pills. I get the cocaine. I MIGHT even get the screwdriver (to break in somewhere and steal stuff). But what the fuck is the bobber for???
Wait..no scratch that....why did he feel the need to hide his drugs in his ass. Was he fresh out the county jail? Who in the hell was he hiding them from???
Maybe its like when I tried to quit smoking, I left my smokes in my car.
Maybe he's trying to quit.

A fishing bobber, you mean like one of those half red and half white round plastic floaters that keeps your bait from sinking to the bottom of the river that's about the size of a golf ball? You know those will pop open, you reckon he was hiding his pills in that to keep them clean?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Fishing bobber...Redneck Anal Love Beads/Bead.

The drugs okay...but having stuff crammed up your ass isn't a crime.

You got tits right...live in a hotel with your family for a month? That is sick...don't be a selfish bitch...Voluntarily surrender your kids for two weeks and work bitch. You should have rent for the next six months if you work hard and do it right.

Here's my take, you use the crap button so much, it leads me to believe you have a fixation with shit and that's why you admire him. You secretly wish to help him with his ass hole needs.

Absurd personal insults instead of intelligent discussion, par for the course.

th
Caption should read, "You should see the goodies I'm holding in my butt right now."

Last edited:
Back