• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Krystal

Veteran Member
The nod goes to @Keepalowprofile for the tip on this one.

Michael Migani, 34, was arrested in Connecticut for giving a child a "wet willy". There is so much WTF in that sentence that I'm having trouble trying to figure out where to begin with this.

Seems Michael has an issue with children who are playing and his way of dealing with such annoyances is to give the offending children "wet willies". Or he's about 4 nuggets short of a Happy Meal. At least those are the closest things I can come up with for reasons for his behavior.

On Tuesday, August 4th, a child was playing in the waiting area of a business in Shelton, Connecticut, with his mother standing close by. Mr. Migani came into the business and took notice of the child. The articles do not say whether or not the child was being loud or disruptive, in fact that don't even say if the child notice Michael hanging around. This honestly seems random, to say the least.

Michael then suddenly stuck his finger in his mouth, walked over to the child and gave him a "wet willy". Just walked up and stuck his wet finger in the child's ear. A child he did not know, a child that by all accounts he had never met or even seen before. All in front of the child's mother.

As quickly as he acted, he was gone.

Michael removed his finger from the child's ear, exited the business and jumped in his car. With the child's mother in pursuit. Police were called to the scene.

Michael was found later in his car, as he is homeless and it seems he lives in his car. That kind of ups the ick value for me. I mean, can you imagine how dirty his fingers and mouth could be? Dirty fingers, saliva slobbering around in his mouth and he possibly hasn't brushed his teeth in a coon's age. Yuck.

Michael was charged with Reckless Endangerment and Breach of Peace for the "wet willy" incident. He has since been released after posting his $500 bond and was due back in court on August 19th. When he plead not guilty to the charges against him and a Pre-Trial Conference scheduled for 9/15/15.

Links:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/conn-man-arrested-giving-boy-wet-willy-article-1.2317381
http://wtnh.com/2015/08/05/man-arrested-in-shelton-after-allegedly-giving-4-year-old-a-wet-willy/
http://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/Ca...ding&Key=61fd704c-b7e1-4081-b131-501502931ae6

Last edited:
What a moran. He coulda put that $500 toward an apartment. That's what I did when I was homeless.

Somebody needs to eval this guy. Today, it's a wet willy...tomorrow, ???...

o_O Yep! That's a fucking kooki bastard ...
I am a personal space kinda person :rage: so ...
....This would have been an automatic kick in the fucking balls :D
... and ewwww :vomit:

At least it wasn't a different sort of "wet willy" he gave the child... just sayin'!
agreed... in the scheme of things this was really on the mild side. of course this guy is probably altered so it might not be so benign the next time.

WTF did I just read?
At least it wasn't a different sort of "wet willy" he gave the child... just sayin'!

That was actually my first thought before I clicked on the link. I guess I'm... relieved...? Nope, nope... wait... I don't know what the hell I'm feeling right now. Other than getting the willies! (Ba dap dap ching!)

Reckless endangerment? Give me a fucking break. It's weird and creepy but if there's no appropriate law for it, don't try to force some absurd shit.

Back