• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
Andrew Ponti came home to mysteriously find his best friend and roommate dead and stuffed under a back porch staircase. Ponti's 110-pound pit bull was nowhere to be found at first, but later turned up safe "ten blocks away." His best friend's name was Joel, and had been his best friend since he Ponti was nine. The neighbor apparently know something had happened and alerted Ponti when he got home. However, she "wasn't sure what." :facepalm:

Definitely a messy story. More details sure to surface soon. I have to say that 110-pound pit bull did a pretty damn poor job of home defense (assuming Ponti is not the villain here).

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/california-man-finds-body-of-best-friend-stuffed-under-staircase/

A Grass Valley, Calif. man says he found the body of his best friend stuffed under a staircase in their backyard, reports CBS Sacramento.

When Andrew Ponti came home on Tuesday afternoon, his neighbor told him something had happened, but she wasn't sure what it was. As he started to investigate, he could tell almost immediately that something was wrong, according to the station.

Ponti first noticed that his noticed his keys were missing and there was standing water on the kitchen floor, reports the station. In addition, his 110-pound pit bull was nowhere to be found.

But what Poonti did find was devastating beyond belief. The body of his best friend since he was 9, Joel, was tucked underneath the second step of a back porch staircase.

"Saw my best friend crunched into a ball the size of a cubic meter," he said to the station, visibly upset.

The FBI responded at the request of Grass Valley Police to collect evidence and help process the scene, reports the station, and police are calling the 33-year-old's death suspicious, saying it's too early to know for sure what happened.

Police say an autopsy is scheduled on Thursday.

According to the station, the pit bull was found safe ten blocks away.​

Seems the best friends were really, really close :confused::

“I would never ever, ever, ever ever think of hurting the person who, through the separation with the mother of my children, has helped pay my bills, make sure they have food to eat,” Ponti said.​

And the police are only thinking about it as a suspicious death?? :wtf:

Police are calling the 33-year-old’s death suspicious, saying it’s too early to know for sure.
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/08/26/mans-body-found-stuffed-under-grass-valley-staircase/

Bad drugs? Maybe the best friend wedged himself up there after untying the dog and running water all over the floor. :bored:

I have a best friend since we were 14 (soon to be 43 years), her birthday is tomorrow, and I know I'd be devastated if she died, and even more so if she died violently. Especially, in light of the three funerals we've had in the last 15 months, my husband, mother and brother in law.

I have a best friend since we were 14 (soon to be 43 years), her birthday is tomorrow, and I know I'd be devastated if she died, and even more so if she died violently. Especially, in light of the three funerals we've had in the last 15 months, my husband, mother and brother in law.
Sorry to bump this thread back to the top guys, but I just had to take a minute to offer my condolences to you Cubby. I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine. Wish I could give you a hug! <3

Thank you @amac sometimes I just get so sad, but then I have days like today, I'm going to my bestie's birthday party at Barnstormers, and I'm happy even tho it's raining cats and dogs!

Back