• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

araisner

a9DUcEA.jpg

NXVX3fA.jpg

http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news...-man-accused-of-abusing-infant-who-later-died

OWASSO, Okla. – A man wanted for the child abuse death of an 11-month-old Owasso girl was captured by U.S. Marshals.

Emmy O'Rourke died in July after Nordstedt, her mother's boyfriend, took her to the hospital with breathing issues. Doctors determined the infant's injuries were suspicious and police launched an investigation.

Police later said O'Rourke suffered a traumatic injury to her brain, which caused bleeding.

Nordstedt is facing charges for child abuse murder. He is being held without bond.

On Thursday night, about 100 people attended a candlelight vigil for the little girl at the Owasso Police Department. They gathered to mark what would have been O'Rourke's first birthday.

Her mother, Kaci Loud, said she felt justice was served when the warrant was issued.

"I said the best birthday present (Emmy) could have today for us and for my family is for him to be arrested," Loud said. "We were talking about it, and I said all I want is for justice to be served today."

Loud said she would like to thank the community for the overwhelming support to her and her family since her daughter's death.

"It's a good feeling to know I have the whole Owasso community supporting me and my family right now," she said.​

http://www.fox23.com/news/news/local/arrest-warrant-issued-suspect-owasso-childs-death/nnNpB/

Emmy’s family members had been calling for justice for nearly six weeks.

Nordstedt, a volunteer firefighter and Loud's ex-boyfriend, called Loud first when he found Emmy unresponsive in July. Police said he then called the non-emergency police line to report that Emmy was having trouble breathing due to an allergic reaction.

“He changed her diaper first and changed her clothes. You just don’t do that when a baby is having trouble breathing,” Loud said.​

5jJqkHy.jpg

Good Lord she was beautiful...

How I wish the motherfucker had tried to fight the Marshals and they unloaded their clips into this ass.

Good Lord she was beautiful...

How I wish the motherfucker had tried to fight the Marshals and they unloaded their clips into this ass.

Women stop leaving your non verbal children with the penis of the month. They are killing your babies.

This is so sad
Beautiful little baby

I cant wait til people'get their hands on'him'when'he'goes to prison wish they had a update to see what happens to'this bastard

a9DUcEA.jpg

NXVX3fA.jpg

http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news...-man-accused-of-abusing-infant-who-later-died

OWASSO, Okla. – A man wanted for the child abuse death of an 11-month-old Owasso girl was captured by U.S. Marshals.

Emmy O'Rourke died in July after Nordstedt, her mother's boyfriend, took her to the hospital with breathing issues. Doctors determined the infant's injuries were suspicious and police launched an investigation.

Police later said O'Rourke suffered a traumatic injury to her brain, which caused bleeding.

Nordstedt is facing charges for child abuse murder. He is being held without bond.

On Thursday night, about 100 people attended a candlelight vigil for the little girl at the Owasso Police Department. They gathered to mark what would have been O'Rourke's first birthday.

Her mother, Kaci Loud, said she felt justice was served when the warrant was issued.

"I said the best birthday present (Emmy) could have today for us and for my family is for him to be arrested," Loud said. "We were talking about it, and I said all I want is for justice to be served today."

Loud said she would like to thank the community for the overwhelming support to her and her family since her daughter's death.

"It's a good feeling to know I have the whole Owasso community supporting me and my family right now," she said.​

http://www.fox23.com/news/news/local/arrest-warrant-issued-suspect-owasso-childs-death/nnNpB/

Emmy’s family members had been calling for justice for nearly six weeks.

Nordstedt, a volunteer firefighter and Loud's ex-boyfriend, called Loud first when he found Emmy unresponsive in July. Police said he then called the non-emergency police line to report that Emmy was having trouble breathing due to an allergic reaction.

“He changed her diaper first and changed her clothes. You just don’t do that when a baby is having trouble breathing,” Loud said.​

5jJqkHy.jpg
Those eyes are so pretty ''how could he do this!! How can people do this to innocent babies and children!?!?!?!?! Im so sick of hearing this! I am so sick and tired '''i sit with my 4 month old even when she screams and cries for whatever time the thought of hurting her never crosses my mind ''the try to calm'her down because i dont want her in pain or upset is the only thing that is on my mind i could be dead tired and shell he screaming 'i dont get it people 'what drives someone to kill these babies !!? I wish i could save every baby i cant the only thing i have power over is how my children get treated and this will'never happpen because she is loved too much by me and'her daddy
Screw this guy
Kill him now

I don't think this was a ' can't take the crying of this kid ' killing . This was a ' you're crying too much while I'm raping you so shut the fuck up' murder . He sexually assaulted Emmy and needed to keep her quiet .

What a sick bastard . We are seeing more and more young men rape babies as if it's a routine crime now , it is absolutely vile .

Update: Oklahoma suspect in infant's murder is arrested in Hutchinson by US Marshals
U.S. Marshals arrested an Oklahoma man charged with the rape and murder of a 10-month-old girl in Hutchinson on Thursday night, Hutchinson Police Capt. Troy Hoover said.

Brandon Wade Nordstedt, 22, was arrested late Thursday in Hutchinson for alleged child abuse murder, or first-degree murder, in the July 12 death of 10-month-old Emmerson “Emmy” O’Rourke, according to the Tulsa World newspaper.

Read more HERE.

Hmmm...his only charge right now is Murder in the First. But there were signs of rape, or sexual trauma, as a different article worded it. So where's the rape charge...and/or Capital Murder?
I wonder if that's why he changed her diaper and her clothes. That charge alone gives me hope for some fun behind bars.
How do u see an 11 month old as sexually attractive? :arghh:

@Forensicwx , the way it is worded is that he is charged with what is known as two different charges (same crime just two different ways to see it), they call it Child Abuse Murder or First Degree Murder.

Without researching the actual statute I would be willing to say that their First Degree Murder statute is broken down into several subcategories like felony murder, child abuse murder, premeditated murder, etc., but that the simple way to put it is to say First Degree Murder.

The baby clearly has signs of bruising/abuse in the above picture. I am surprised nobody else has remarked on her bruised eye and lower face/cheek. I am sick.

It's always the bf! She was a beautiful baby. This is heartbreaking.
http://www.news9.com/story/33806042/life-without-parole-for-man-convicted-of-killing-owasso-infant
[doublepost=1480385067,1480384929][/doublepost]
This is really graphic. A copy of Emmy O'Rourkes' autopsy. The news never reported the sexual assault. Why they didn't go after the death penalty for this evil man is beyond me. http://media.jrn.com/documents/1503268.pdf

A divided Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals has upheld the conviction and life without parole sentence of a man for the death of his girlfriend’s 4-month-old daughter.

The court in a 3-2 ruling Thursday rejected the appeal of 25-year-old Brandon Nordstedt.

Nordstedt was convicted in the July 2015 death of the girl identified only as E.O. Investigators say the child had head injuries and died of blunt force trauma.

Nordstedt argued that his attorney failed to present expert testimony to contradict testimony of prosecution witnesses about the girl’s injuries and cause of death.
http://www.swtimes.com/news/20181206/divided-oklahoma-court-upholds-conviction-in-infants-death
1544255661546.png

The State claimed that Nordstedt killing Emmerson "Emmy" O'Rourke, the 10-month-old daughter of the girlfriend in July of 2015, who died on July 12, 2015 of brain injures caused by blunt force trauma.

Hospital employees testified that they heard Nordstedt say: “I’m so sorry, please fight. I will never hurt you again” and “God forgive me and heal her.”

The child had bruising and swelling above her right eye and multiple tears in her genital area.
https://www.morelaw.com/verdicts/case.asp?n=CF-2015-4383&s=OK&d=97868

Back