• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

araisner

Video at link. Full video here.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/toddler-drowns-after-stepfather-repeatedly-6322618

A man has been arrested after CCTV footage showed a three-year-old girl drowning after being repeatedly thrown into a hotel swimming pool.

In the horrific video, a man police claim is the toddler's stepfather repeatedly tosses her into the pool, leaving her frantically trying to keep afloat.

The girl died in Morelia, Mexico, on August 12, from secondary drowning, an autopsy revealed, according to local news site Proceso.

Police said the man, his partner and her daughter were staying at a popular hotel together.

When the girl's mother was sleeping, the stepfather took the child to the communal pool, police claim.

He threw her into the pool over and over again.

Later, the child stopped breathing and she was taken to hospital where she was pronounced dead, according to reports.

A man was charged with homicide and is in prison awaiting further action in relation to the incident, according to local news site Proceso.

In the CCTV footage posted by Quadratin News, the man continues to submerge the little girl and then remove her from the water, and then chuck her back in again.

She desperately tries to keep her head above the water, reaching out for help, but each time her effort becomes weaker than the last.​

I am shaking with useless rage. I hope someone drowns him in a prison toilet.

At first it almost looked like the "old school" way of teaching a child how to swim, you know, throwing them in the water and making them try to survive (I can't be the only one from "that" type of family) but it's almost like he began to like, no LOVE watching her struggle and be scared and kept it up and stopped going in after her.

Then I had to stop watching, I just couldn't any further.

At first it almost looked like the "old school" way of teaching a child how to swim, you know, throwing them in the water and making them try to survive (I can't be the only one from "that" type of family) but it's almost like he began to like, no LOVE watching her struggle and be scared and kept it up and stopped going in after her.

Then I had to stop watching, I just couldn't any further.

I'm choosing not to watch. This guy should be clearly be removed from the gene pool. They should let some mothers of small children be in charge of carrying it out. :mad:

That brutal monster should have been tossed in the same pool and held under by his balls like he held that baby's legs so she couldn't break the surface to gasp a breath until he too breathed nothing but pool water and sunk to bottom without a pulse!!

I watched it. The whole thing. I could feel what she was probably feeling... frantically trying to get above water, muscles giving out, that painful chlorine sting, sheer panic. God bless you sweet girl. :(

Honestly, I'm a bit confused though, maybe those who watch the whole vid can share their thoughts... First off, there were a lot of missing clips in the video. That's of course understandable with time constraints on the news, but for instance her hair will suddenly be dry as he tosses her in or he'll suddenly be wearing different clothes. So I'm thinking maybe he would toss her in, they'd get back out, and we're not seeing the in between portions before he'd toss her in again. It's a moot point anyway, but just saying.

Secondly, this did partially appear to be an EXTREMELY stupid fucking moron trying to teach her the "old school" way. Still, there is no excuse because anyone, especially a little child, would be to the point of sheer exhaustion and choking down water if they went thru this and any idiot would know that!!!! Plus there seems to be a part where he's actually holding her underwater, but then afterward he's outside of the pool tossing her in again.

There are also these frequent moments where he jumps in after her or is motioning like he's either encouraging her or perhaps taunting her...? At one weird point he throws her the life saver and seems to be motioning her to swim to it.

It's really difficult to watch how she goes flying thru the air like a rag doll as he throws her with such force. :( Any way you slice it this man is awful and clearly it's sadistic, but I'm just scratching my head about exactly how intentional vs. malicious vs. straight up stupid his intentions were.

Last edited:

Because the bastard could!!!! Apparently he had no concern of a cam recorder focused on the pool that captured what was nothing less than repeated torture for that baby as her body was slammed time after time into that pool. He must have grown tired and decided to hold onto her legs in a way that made it impossible for her head to reach the surface near the edge of the pool where she could probably see the ladder that could have been her salvation if she had been allowed to reach it. If I had a nail between my teeth watching that it would now be in two pieces!! She was shown no mercy, he appeared to enjoy the ruthless murder of his helpless victim. I hope he was shown to barred and dark accommodations with nothing but a stinking hole in the ground to relieve himself and there is no video to explain away the black eyes and bruises I so hope he accumulates. It's dangerous to stumble around in the dark you know, no telling how many times you could run into the bars if you know what I mean.

I couldn't bring myself to watch the video to the end. From what I saw, this sadistic pig wasn't trying to teach her how to swim the way he was aggressively hurling this poor baby into the pool. I'm so angry I'm vibrating. :mad:

I watched the whole thing. Didn't look to me at all like he was trying to teach her how to swim. Looked like he was trying to get her as far out toward the middle of the pool as he could to keep her from getting to the side. As far as him coming back in different clothes, I think he did that so it would look like she just wondered over and fell into the pool so he wouldnt have to explain why he didnt rescue her if they were in the pool together...I could be wrong on that but thats just what it looked like to me.

Nope. Can't watch it. All I can think of is how my 3 year old daughter clings to me when she's in a pool she knows she can't reach the bottom of. :'(

Murder. Plain and simple. He waited till her mom was asleep, and got rid of the precious angel by teaching her to swim "the old timey way". Bullshit.

The ones who watched are much braver than I. I'm horrified enough just reading about it. I agree with an above post. He did it because he could and he should be drowned slowly in a toilet filled with shit. RIP little one.

True enough, Knox. But he should actually be drowned by repeatedly being tossed full deep into a ten foot toilet and removed while he still had a breath left, to be thrown once more and again and again until his lungs filled at least thrice with shit. I may be mellow by nature but fuck. This film upset me highly. We read about it, but to see it in front of our eyes... No.

I can't watch this! I cried so much thinking about how she suffered, my baby is 3 and she drives me bananas some days but after this, I don't care if she tears up the house, I'll hold her close and love her.
I want this piece of shit's baby torturings ass thrown in the deep end of a pool with his arms and legs bound over and over again until I can't keep my eyes open, then have his heart cut out with a knife while he watches.

Fuck those other people that were around and didn't help.....fuck I hate cowards. The mom, well can't say much about her and her God damn napping, but I will say a man doesn't go from 0-100 with murdering your child you dumb bitch, there were warning signs and I'm sure she chose to ignore them!

Poor baby. :( I have a 5 year old girl. That was hard to watch and I didn't even watch all of it. I couldn't imagine being married to someone who could hate my baby like that.

What the fucking hell??? So there were people about watching a large man smack the water with force again and again with a small child and all said NADA? Did they enjoy watching this baby's prolonged and desperate terror as she struggled to break the surface to raggedly claw in a breath of air into her depleted lungs? How do you watch a child grow weaker and weaker from what can only be described as systematic sadistic torment and not have a response to it? My response would have been to club that baby's tormentor over the head with a pool chair until one or the other of them broke.
s111.jpg

Last edited:
I know I am not alone when I say that I begin to despair for us from the gradual loss and desensitization of feeling that allow a horrifying spectacle such as this to be observed where no one twitches a muscle and can remain mute.

Quite simply, we are fucked.

Last edited:
Back