• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
LEXINGTON PARK, Md. -- Some sexual experimentation landed a southern Marylandwoman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com first reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, according to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman....:inpain:
The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman was released from the hospital Monday and is recovering from her unusual injuries.
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/weird/Woman-Severely-Injured-in-Sex-ToyPower-Tool-Encounter.html

The plan was for the power tool to move the dildo in and out much faster than the human hand could accomplish.
http://latest.com/2015/08/woman-injured-in-power-tool-sex-toy-encounter/
:eek:

A saw... what is the job of a sawblade? To cut through shit! WTF if you are going to use power tools for a sex toy, at least use the right fucking ones... an impact hammer would have been better.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman....:inpain:

Nooo!!!:wtf::dead: what the holy fuck :nailbiting: Just the thought gave me a twinge in the nether region ...
Fuck THAT!!!! that lady is a nasty whore :finger:

My first thought was...Do It Yourself episiotomy! :dead:<---that's me passed the fuck out, btw..

Last edited:
The plan was for the power tool to move the dildo in and out much faster than the human hand could accomplish.

Damn. That bitch must've been really horny. I'd like to meet her. Well, not now.

I love these stories! They make me feel better about myself! I know for sure i would never do myself with a freakin saw! Dumbass.

And yet they never saw that coming!
And yet they never saw that coming! LOL

This made me think of the female with a gluteal gsw that pierced the vaginal cavity in the ER last month. She was atop a partner in a car when someone's s.o. began shooting into the vehicle. One of the resident O.B.s had to run down to assist with the repair, they both lived. I've looked for ANYTHING written up on it since, but it has never made our news. A lot of crazy shit in the hospital doesn't :meh:

Wow. I can't stop imagining how big that dildo must have been to safely cover the whole blade to begin with. Aside from the fact that if the saw could pierce the toy to begin with why they felt it was safe to proceed with play is far beyond me. The stupid here is high. Thank god her shit is now ruined. Saved our future with a few less stupid spawns from these dipshits.

The stupid is so thick, a saber saw couldn't cut through the shit.

This made me think of the female with a gluteal gsw that pierced the vaginal cavity in the ER last month. She was atop a partner in a car when someone's s.o. began shooting into the vehicle. One of the resident O.B.s had to run down to assist with the repair, they both lived. I've looked for ANYTHING written up on it since, but it has never made our news. A lot of crazy shit in the hospital doesn't :meh:
I got gun shot wound and then HUH?

Note to self: If I ever think that I need help from power tools, buy a bigger dildo, that is all.

"ER" = emergency room
"s.o." = significant other
"O.B." = obstetrician

HTH :devil:

--Al
who does Hope This Helps

"ER" = emergency room
"O.B." = obstetrician

--Al
who does Hope This Helps

:p

I'll try to clear up the bits you missed, Alf. I like to help too.

Two people were humping in a car. At least one of them was cheatin' on their partner.
That partner shot the female humper, who was on top, in the ass. The bullet went through into her vagina.

Vagina doctor was called for repair work.

That's about it.

Now I'm curious about the male. Did he sustain gsw? Considering the situation, that could be a nasty wound.

:popcorn:

I got gun shot wound and then HUH?
I apologize for drive-by posting from work and not following up in a timely manner. :oops:

"ER" = emergency room
"O.B." = obstetrician

--Al
who does Hope This Helps
Thank you, Al! :kiss:

:p

I'll try to clear up the bits you missed, Alf. I like to help too.

Two people were humping in a car. At least one of them was cheatin' on their partner.
That partner shot the female humper, who was on top, in the ass. The bullet went through into her vagina.

Vagina doctor was called for repair work.

That's about it.

Now I'm curious about the male. Did he sustain gsw? Considering the situation, that could be a nasty wound.

:popcorn:
You hit everything spot on, Pod, haha!;):D
Like you guys, I also was ridiculously curious and kept asking about the guy (I'm like if his dick was IN her at the time of the shooting, wouldn't he be at least grazed? Did the vaginal shot come after the first and they were moving so he was no longer penetrating her? Perhaps he was neither a grower or a shower...the QUESTIONS!!) but the O.B. I work with only knew about the female and the anesthesiologist just kept talking about the guy being lucky, apparently he had multiple gsw's. I should hang out in trauma bays more often:shrug:

ps: This is the first time I've even thought the words "vaginal shot come" in THAT order:crack:

Last edited:
Back