• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I'm sure I saw that in cold case files once where someone tried a similar trick - menstrual blood has a marker of some sort .

I hope he's just a totally grief stricken father grasping at straws but It sounded odd to me and the police and their ' no comment ' on a lot of things he has said publicly is all just bizarre .
I think he may be just grief stricken. I think his mind is just racing for any little thing that might help. I bet he didn't even think that people would think his comments odd. He probably didn't put any thought into it all. He's trying to find his child! I gotta tell ya, I'm a mom and I can't say that it wouldn't have crossed my mind if my daughter was missing. I actually think it's pretty smart thinking on his part.

A spokesman for Avon and Somerset police said: "We can confirm that the woman being held in custody arrested on suspicion of the murder of Becky Watts was taken to hospital last night after falling unwell in custody.

"She was seen by a doctor and taken back into custody a short time later."

Meanwhile police were seen carrying a bright yellow sign which said 'Do not enter Dangerous Chemicals' into Becky's family home.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ospital-after-being-taken-ill-in-custody.html

Looks like stepmum is about to lose the top of her dress.:eek:

Have they said WHY her brother and his girlfriend did this? Is it a Bernardo/Holmolka kind of dynamic going on here?

Looks like stepmum is about to lose the top of her dress.:eek:

Have they said WHY her brother and his girlfriend did this? Is it a Bernardo/Holmolka kind of dynamic going on here?
no they just announced it was them about 5 hours ago I think. They have the baby he was holding in the pic and if this was in the US with the hazmat stuff my first thought was he was cooking meth and maybe she found out and they killed her so she wouldn't tell the parentals but since it is the UK not sure as I don't know what they are up over there now, lol

Been wondering that myself. Also been wondering if there are other victims. The fact that the police have been searching so many addresses is rather curious and lends tentative credence to such wonderings.

I sure hope that doesn't turn out to be the case.

And I sure would like to know what the actual motive was.

And the fact that they apparently have so many friends willing to cover for them to the extent of cutting up a 16 year old's body to dispose of it also makes me wonder what kind of twisted circles they associate and mix with.

I fear that there may as yet be much more darkness still to be revealed.

The funeral of Bristol teenager Becky Watts is due to take place later [today].

Her family said the service, which takes place at St Ambrose Church in Whitehall at 11:00 BST, would be an occasion to celebrate Becky's life.

Stepbrother Nathan Matthews, 28, from Warmley, is charged with her murder. He is yet to enter a plea.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-32335353

I wonder if he is going to be there? I hope not. It is going to be difficult enough for her father today without additional awkwardness.

A "detailed analysis" of the authorities' contact with teenager Becky Watts prior to her death is to be launched.

The 16-year-old's body parts were found about two weeks after she went missing from her home in Bristol in February.

The city's Safeguarding Children Board (BSCB) has confirmed a serious case review will take place.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-32714761

This makes me wonder what sort of contact the police had with her before she disappeared? o_O

The girlfriend of a man accused of killing his teenage stepsister has been jointly charged with her murder.

[...]

Shauna Hoare, 21, has been charged alongside her boyfriend Nathan Matthews, 28, Becky's stepbrother.

New forensic tests had helped to establish the circumstances around her death and led to new evidence in the case, police said.

The pair also face further new charges, including conspiracy to commit false imprisonment, preventing lawful burial and possession of a prohibited weapon.

They have also been charged with four counts of making indecent images of children.

Mr Matthews, from Warmley, has also been charged with sexual assault and voyeurism, in allegations not related to Becky.

He faces a fresh charge of perverting the course of justice and is due to stand trial in October.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-33224381

Six people have appeared at Bristol Crown Court in connection with the death of teenager Becky Watts.

Becky's stepbrother Nathan Matthews, 28, and his girlfriend Shauna Hoare, 21, are charged with her murder and will face trial on 6 October.

Karl and Donovon Demetrius, 29, Jaydene Parsons, 23, and James Ireland, 23, are charged with assisting an offender.

Mr Matthews, of Hazelbury Drive, Warmley, South Gloucestershire, Ms Hoare, of Cotton Mill Lane, Bristol, Karl Demetrius, of Barton Court, Bristol, and Mr Ireland, 23, of Richmond Villas, Avonmouth, were remanded in custody.

Mr Parsons, of Barton Court, Bristol, and Donovan Demetrius, of Marsh Lane, Redfield, Bristol, were released on conditional bail.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-33773073

Wow!!! OMFG!! Jealousy? Maybe she caught them with video or in the act...I found it interesting Hoare was closest to a parent in the wedding pic than the bio daughters... Interesting case!

Something tells me this is definitely a sexual thing with the step brother. I read on one of the news sights that the girlfriend ended up being charged with corrupting justice or something like that. I'm wondering if it's one of those cases where he was bat shit crazy sexually, and obviously liked young girls and he raped and killed her while the girlfriend either assisted or covered it up for him later, because after all, he is the love of her life, her everything, her "king". (Sarcastic sigh):rolleyes:

THey should just own up to it, won't get more than 10 years between the two of em anyways. Get it over with, no biggie in Britain, they don't mind this sort of thing THAT much.

here he is in family wedding picture
BeckyFamilyMain.jpg

Is it just me or does Becky look really uncomfortable here? She's leaning away, she's pulling her hair across her face (I do this when I'm uncomfortable.), she's barely smiling and she looks sort of hunched in. Are there any other wedding photos floating around?

Is it just me or does Becky look really uncomfortable here? She's leaning away, she's pulling her hair across her face (I do this when I'm uncomfortable.), she's barely smiling and she looks sort of hunched in. Are there any other wedding photos floating around?

If the family noticed at the time, they probably just interpreted it as teenage angst.

Looks like the Stepmum caption is the only thing holding up her dress, she looks too much like Camilla for me.

A “sexually motivated” British couple obsessed with “petite teenage girls” murdered and dismembered the man’s 16-year-old stepsister before hiding her body in a shed, prosecutors said.

Nathan Matthews, 28, and Shauna Hoare, 21, are accused of killing Becky Watts during an attempted kidnapping.

Matthews allegedly told police he carried out the kidnapping to teach his stepsister a lesson because he believed she was “selfish” and treated his mother badly, prosecutors said during the couple’s trial in Bristol on Wednesday.
[...]

Parts of Watts’ body were found in a shed encased in layers of plastic and salt less than two weeks after she went missing, The Guardian wrote. Her body had been dismembered with a circular saw and a post mortem examination found that the girl had been stabbed 15 times in the abdomen after she diedand had been struck in the neck with a screwdriver, prosecutors told a horrified courtroom.

Parts of Watts’ body were found in a shed encased in layers of plastic and salt less than two weeks after she went missing, The Guardian wrote. Her body had been dismembered with a circular saw and a post mortem examination found that the girl had been stabbed 15 times in the abdomen after she diedand had been struck in the neck with a screwdriver, prosecutors told a horrified courtroom.

Matthews, who allegedly wore a mask and brought a stun gun and handcuffs to carry out his plot, said his face cover slipped as he struggled with Watts in her bedroom and so he strangled her,The Guardian wrote.

Blood on the door frame of the girl’s bedroom contained Matthews' fingerprints, police said.

Matthews, a former Territorial Army soldier, claimed that his girlfriend, Hoare, had no involvement in the killing or dismemberment.

But prosecutors insisted that the couple had extensively plotted to kidnap Watts for sexual reasons and that both concealed their victim’s body.

Messages exchanged between Matthews and Hoare showed they shared an interest in teenage girls and discussed kidnapping one, The Guardianreported.

Video footage was played for the jury showing the couple shopping for bleach, trash bags, rubber gloves and plastic wrap that was allegedly used to hide the body and clean the bathroom where the dismembering supposedly took place.
[...]
The couple was arrested for kidnapping on February 28 and two days later, when Watts’ body was found, they were charged with murder. Cops said they recovered two allegedly illegally-owned stun guns during a raid of their shared home, the paper reported.

Video from a hardware shop showed Matthews buying a power saw, gloves, goggles and a face mask a day after Watts went missing and prosecutors said the couple used the items for the dismemberment, The Guardian reported.
[...]
The owners of the property where the shed stood on admitted they agreed to help hide packages, but they claimed they thought they were hiding a bag of marijuana, The Guardian wrote.

Police discovered Watts’ body parts inside suitcases and other containers in the shed. The girl’s family members sobbed as the gruesome details were recalled and one loved one needed to leave the courtroom, the paper reported.

Hoare pleaded not guilty to kidnapping, murder, preventing burial, preventing the course of justice and possessing illegal stun guns, The New York Daily News wrote. The paper also noted Matthews pleaded not guilty to the murder and kidnapping charges, but admitted to preventing lawful burial, preventing the course of justice and possessing the stun guns.
http://www.insideedition.com/headli...r-old-stepsister-in-sexually-motivated-attack

Her poor father. I would imagine that he is replaying every interaction he ever had with his stepson in his mind, wondering how he was unable to see what a monster his stepson is.

Back