• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I would hang each of them from that very same overpass by their feet until their vessels burst and they hemorrhage to death.

I like it, very tower of London... we could always leave the bodies there as a reminder...

ETA: I'm willing to bet these little assholes will even get in a few laughs at her expense after seeing her "new face" in court.

Last edited:
I think it was Dr. Phil's sister in law, same thing happened. But it was acid. Can't remember the name of the book, read it years ago. Lady went through some terrible pain but survived.

This dipshit didn't think dropping large rocks off a bridge might cause damage? He deserves extra time for being such a dumbshit. I hope the victims family has a massive lawsuit in work. These fuckers should be paying their bills until the day they all die.

Pennsyvlania.

Who the fuck raised the little assholes that thought this would be fun...Seriously, someone made these kids.....scary....sad.

I guess having the ability to experience empathy is out of the question for these animals. How would these idiots like it if this happened to them or their mother? They would be pissed and looking for justice but they didn't put that much thought into it. I don't know what these kids have been taught but as old as they are they all know better. I hope they get a judge who puts them in their place because their parents apparently can't handle the responsibility of raising teenagers. I am so very far from being perfect myself but my children know what would happen if they ever pulled a dangerous heartless stunt like this.​

An Ohio schoolteacher who lost her eye after four teens allegedly dropped a boulder off a Pennsylvania overpass onto her car said she before a preliminary hearing Thursday that she wanted the accused boys tried as adults .

Sharon Budd, who has come a long waysince suffering brain damage in the July incident, said she hoped a Union County, Penn., judge would rule that the teens should go to trial in adult court.

"They should be tried as adults because I think when you're 17 or 18, you do make choices and you know what you're doing," Budd told News Net 5 on Tuesday.
[...]
One of the accused teens, Brett Lahr, was 18 at the time and charged as an adult. He pleaded no contest to conspiracy to commit aggravated assault in March, News Net 5 reported.
[...]
"Whenever I talk about it, it kind of hits a nerve," said Budd's daughter, Kaylee Budd, who was in the car when it was hit. "Hopefully (the judge's decision is) in our favor and they get what they deserve."

Budd has never met the teens and said she would attend Thursday's hearing so they can see what they've allegedly done.

"And I could say, 'Let me tell you about what's happened since July 10,' and just let them know there were huge consequences for what I guess they saw as a practical joke," Budd said.
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-teens-adults-hit-boulder-article-1.2204675

"They should be tried as adults because I think when you're 17 or 18, you do make choices and you know what you're doing,"
Exactly.

I hope they listen to her and try these little assholes as adults and punish them to the fullest extent of the law.

18 months to 20 years? The fuck? This was attempted murder, this was an assault that maimed a woman permanently. The entire crew should get 25 to life. Pussy gov't.

Everyone of those teenager's should be updated on that poor womans condition everyday, and shown pictures of her face so they can see the depth of pain they have caused, both pysical and emotional! Oh dear God this is just horrible! My heart hurts thinking about the terrible shock and mental pain her family must be going through...bless their hearts♡♡♡

Everyone of those teenager's should be updated on that poor womans condition everyday, and shown pictures of her face so they can see the depth of pain they have caused, both pysical and emotional! Oh dear God this is just horrible! My heart hurts thinking about the terrible shock and mental pain her family must be going through...bless their hearts♡♡♡
There should be a poster size photo of her tacked to each one of their cell walls.

Wow. Somebody either didn't pay attention in class on the day they learned about gravity, or they simply didnt give a fuck. smh. that poor woman

LEWISBURG, Pa. (Reuters) - The last of four Pennsylvania teenagers accused in a highway rock-throwing spree that critically injured an Ohio teacher pleaded no contest on Tuesday, and faces up to 20 years in prison.

Tyler Porter, 18, of Milton, entered a plea of no contest to conspiracy to commit aggravated assault. A sentencing date by Judge Michael Sholley in Union County Court of Common Pleas has not yet been scheduled.

Under an array of sentencing guidelines, Porter could get a prison sentence ranging from 22 months to 20 years, prosecutors said.
https://news.yahoo.com/pennsylvania-teen-pleads-no-contest-rock-throwing-case-202217452.html

Well I'm hoping for the full 20 years. Damn punk kids think they're so fucking funny. I want to see their howls of laughter when they're taking a big demanding cock up the ass.

What a horrible, stupid stunt to pull! I'm so sorry for what this lady and her family are going through. I will add this to my ever-growing list of what to warn my teenagers against.

I never thought to warn my boys not to do this. They've done stupid things hell I've done stupid things as a teen but this shit needs no forewarning.

Oh my gosh. How sad for this family to not only have the mom go through such an awful tragedy and now to lose the dad.
I can't imagine.

Last edited:
So sad. In essence he lost his wife as he knew her. She is not the same after the initial injuries and seven brain surgeries. This man was terribly depressed. I'm glad he didn't take her life as well. My heart goes out to his family.

My heart breaks for this family. Especially the daughter whom was in the car that terrible night. May she somehow find some peace from this nightmare. I only wish her and the rest of their family the best.

I hope the little shits that caused this pain are tortured mentally and physically every day for the rest of their miserable lives.

I'm kind of mad at Randy, though. How could he put Sharon through this, the death of her husband, after everything else she's just suffered through?! To leave her, possibly blaming herself for not recovering fast enough to stop this, is a terrible thing. Who will care for her now? Her children? That seems like a heavy burden for their father to leave to them. I hope he made some plans for her financial well-being before taking his life. A sad ending to a sad story.
[doublepost=1470654734,1470653405][/doublepost]Hopefully Sharon's children can team up with a good lawyer and take civil action against these punks, for Sharon's future expenses. Interesting because they were charged as adults, but were technically minors - in a civil case, I wonder if their parents could still be considered financially liable for their minor children's actions? I feel like they should be. The boys don't have money, but I bet their parents do.

Her life, their lives were forever altered when those shit for brains threw that boulder. 4.5 pound rock is a boulder.
Bigger than your head is a boulder, smaller is a cobble, so size depends on the density of the rock. (Yes, I studied geology and wanted to teach, blah, blah, blah)

Now, to the point, I can't begin to imagine the depth of what these poor souls are feeling. The trauma of their mother's injury, the prolonged trauma of caregiving, now this.

Apparently dad hit the wall, reached the end of his endurance. I can actually imagine his pit of despair.

All because these stupid twits wanted to hit cars with rocks. I can't see suing the parents though. I want the kids imprisoned, but I can't go for four more families suffering, maybe coming apart at the seams from financial ruin.

Fill their anuses with fast drying cement then drop them in an ocean...

ooooorrrrrr....

Stone one to death in front of the other three.
Let them know they are all going to get it...
but dont actually kill the cock.
Go til he is out cold..pronounce him dead.
Then tell the shits their turns are coming in a few days.

Isolate the first fucker after he heals.
Then same thing to the remaining three then two and so one.
Then once they know they will not be killed...
just keep baching them to shit with cinder blocks and bricks

Back