• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Kim Richards is homeless and was living out of her car when she was arrested for shoplifting at Target on Sunday, it has emerged.

The 50-year-old stayed with friends and family after leaving rehab last month, but quickly ran out of places to crash and has been living in her car ever since, according to TMZ.

The axed Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star was stopped by a security guard at a Van Nuys Target after allegedly attempting to steal several items worth more than $600 in total.

TMZ reports she attempted to leave the store with a shopping cart filled with more than 50 items.

On Monday, Richards' ex-husband Monty Brinson defended Richards, saying her arrest was a big misunderstanding and denying alcohol or drugs were involved.

'I couldn't imagine Kim stealing or shoplifting anything,' he told Entertainment Tonight. 'She is a giver.'

I am in complete shock,' Brinson said. 'Guaranteed this must be some kind of mistake, and the facts will come out soon.

'She was arrested for shoplifting toys in a cart, but this was a clear misunderstanding. This was not alcohol or drug related."

Other family and friends are deeply concerned for the addict but don't know how to help her, reports TMZ.

Entertainment Tonight has revealed that the reality star was booked at the Valley Jail in Van Nuys, California on Sunday. At the time of her arrest, Richards had three shopping carts piled high with toys worth around $1000, but was only charged for a portion of the items, ET reports.

m spent the night behind bars and was released after posting $5,000 bail on Monday afternoon.

According to ET, she was booked at 7.29pm on Sunday - three hours after being placed under citizen's arrest.

Just two weeks ago, the troubled reality star had told TMZ that she was 'doing well' after leaving rehab, adding: 'I'm loving my sobriety.'

It came shortly after claims that she fled the Malibu rehab facility where she was being treated for her addiction to alcohol, leaving in the middle of the night.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...iving-car-time-shoplifting-arrest-Target.html

''I'm loving my sobriety."

Because clarity is just so awesome ...
....when you're living in a BMW next to a Target :D

Sheer genius... just walk out with the shit, nobody's gonna notice that your shit isn't in those pesky white bags that indicate you actually paid for them... genius Kimmie, just genius. I'm sure no mind altering substances were involved in this bit of brilliance. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Yea Right!?!?! .... Because sobriety COUGH pain pills and chardonnay COUGH .. keep you in a normal thinking state of mind always :crack:

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: I really am laughing .... I guess I picked my personal favorite candies of choice :whistle:

It unfortunately has been a long downward spiral for Kim Richards, much of it exposed in public and captured by the media. She was however very fortunate in having a family who gave her tremendous and loving support wherever they could over the years she has been battling her addictions. I recall reading when her daughter was about to be married that she struggled with the decision to even allow her mother to be at the wedding as her addiction was so out of control at the time. I've lost count of how many times Richards has been in rehab but just this year she was in treatment January, April and now August when she fled the facility in the middle of the night. But hey, as long as she is loving her sobriety. Her family who has been so supportive are at a loss on how to help Kim. They have a saying in AA, NA and Al-Anon for family members and friends who have come to that wall of not knowing what else to do and are left at a loss. "Sometimes you have to let go and let God". Higher power if you prefer. I hope that someday Kim Richards knows what it truly means to be loving her sobriety.

I've never heard of the broad, but I hope she finds the motivation she needs to finally take treatment seriously and find long-lasting sobriety.

Kim Richards was abused by adults and others continuously during the 70s/80s when she was a child actor. It's no wonder she is the way she is; when your family members are not on your side and no one protects you.

Kim Richards was abused by adults and others continuously during the 70s/80s when she was a child actor
Not trying to be a cunt here but at some point your crappy childhood becomes an invalid excuse for addiction and/or criminal behavior. At some point you get to grow up and take responsibility for your own bad choices, it's all part of getting sober, taking responsibility.

She's far from a child anymore and she has had several chances at some of the best rehabs in the world but yet every time it's someone else's fault that she's walking out and using, leaving a path of destruction in her wake. At some point the excuses wear thin, especially on those in recovery...

Taking responsibility for your own self and for your own bad choices, it's not that hard. It just means that you can't blame anything and everything on something or somebody else and that's where this all breaks down because folks this like to stay the victim because that means it's somebody else's fault and not their own.

I've never heard of the broad,
You would probably recognize her work from her childhood, she was in some popular movies, like the Witch Mountain stuff. She's most recently been on one of the "Real Housewives" reality shows, and it gave viewers a very clear picture of her descent to rock bottom, though she was fired last season (for her behavior) before she actually crashed and burned completely.

Kim is the sister of Kathy Hilton, aunt of Paris. Another sister, Kyle, was and is also a cast member on the Real Housewives show.

I'm afraid that the next time Kim is in the news we'll be reading her obit, unless this arrest opened her eyes for real. Her family finally washed their hands of her this past Spring, right after she created chaos at her daughter's wedding. Her family is the reason that this was her first arrest. They are also a large part of the reason Kim has not been successful staying clean, they are the worst type of enablers out there, ridiculously, filthy, rich enablers, though they meant well.

I've never heard of the broad, but I hope she finds the motivation she needs to finally take treatment seriously and find long-lasting sobriety.
And therein may lie Kim Richards inability to achieve sobriety. If she feels that sobriety is something that one just magically finds in treatment after going through the withdrawal end and learning all the little recovery catch phrases, she will be doomed to failure. Achieving sobriety is a bitch but maintaining sobriety is a motherfucker. It's why the numbers for recovery are so dismal. While treatment attempts to educate an individual and assist them by giving them some helpful tools, just having them in your possession will not get you there. Maintaining sobriety requires you to pick those tools up, explore and find which tools work best and then you work the hell out of them. You can't approach them daintily as if you feared breaking a nail or getting your hands dirty. You get in that shit and spread it around if you want a bountiful and healthy recovery garden.

Last edited:
images

Kim Richards, Escape From Witch Mountain
images

Publicity Still
images

Exploited Un-reality Star

Last edited:
Soooo .... l just had to go looking to see what bodies of work came between Escape From Witch Mountain and The (Un)real Housewives for Kim and I was rewarded for my search on youtube with a clip from the 1985 movie Tuff Turf featuring James Spader and Kim Richards.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=tuff+turf+dance+scene

The clip is a bit grainy but it's well worth the watch thru and will lift your small corners. I wonder if they had energy in a bottle back then as Kim certainly had energy and then some on the dance floor after shaking her hair loose.
:popcorn:

Last edited:
I would have never known that cute little girl turned into that.

Maybe if they let Kim Richards truly hit rock bottom she might have a chance of recovery. In the past when Kim looks like she may be approaching rock bottom someone has always stepped in to put a pillow under her narrow behind so she wouldn't feel the fall. When will they learn that it is she who must face the consequences her addiction has brought about and only she can do the work that will put her on the path to recovery? Nobody can do it for her as it only works if YOU work it.

Last edited:
What do you think of that? Kim was being offered an extended stay in a rehab for at least 60 days on someone else's dime as I am sure that her health insurance would not be willing to cover yet another stint. This would be due to the frequency of her rehab stays and the fact that she just as frequently walked out of the programs against medical and staff advice. Well It looks like Dr. Phil didn't fair any better or even get a leg in the door before she slammed it closed on him. I don't know what he expected but he didn't even get to what the program offered to treat her bipolar, addictions. She sat there and rambled on with many tears and much trembling, advising Dr. Phil how she had already been looking into facilities that would meet her requirements and not surprisingly she requires a lot while she, "re-charges". Oh PUlease!!! Could she not see the body language and the expressions her children wore that signaled to everyone (with the possible exception of Kim herself who couldn't even bring herself to say "rehab" in her word exchange) that they have had it with her and may be thinking of cutting her loose until their mother stops making a fool of herself by saying how much she is enjoying her sobriety. Unfortunately that is said too often just prior to Kim stumbling around to the point she requires someone under each elbow before she takes another spill that causes her dress to fly over her head or something as equally clownish. It's hard but I hope the family continue to love Kim enough to no longer enable her. It seems like her kids have been educated on having a parent with substance abuse.

I know, I know, you don't have to tell me, I'm putting myself in the corner. :pout:

She's an idiot, and Brandi, who used to be my favorite enables her in order to have a party friend. The episode when she takes some of Monties pills and then got into a fight with her sister Kyle was sad and cringe worthy.

Kim wonders why no one wants to be her friend and why her kids want to get the fuck away from her? All she needs to do is look in the mirror.

Hopefully she ODs soon. Not sure why so many are wishing her well on the path to sobriety or hoping she recovers or any of that shit. She's a damage case dumbshit, fuck her.

Back