• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
QUOTE: Yeah probably more like a wet, overcooked noodle. LOL

Maybe wet noodle is right............maybe she was squirted by it! Just the thought of it, EWWE!!!
:wideyed::wtf::nailbiting:

A man has been charged with assault and public indecency following an incident at a toy store in Dundee, where a man was seen running around naked.

Police said the 41-year-old had been charged in connection with an assault, public indecency and road traffic offences at Toys R Us, Kingsway West, Dundee.

I buy most of my firearms and ammunition in East Dundee.

https://www.gatguns.com/

Fucking people...no one knows I exist...I better run naked through a toy store...look at me...look at me...just look at me filling this empty hole in my soul.

A man accused of running naked through a toy store, abducting a six-year-old boy and attacking the boy's grandmother has a mental illness which means he is unfit for trial, a court has heard.

Przemyslaw Kaluzny, 41, was diagnosed by two defence psychiatrists.

Mr Kaluzny faces a total of 13 charges including the alleged incidents in the Toys R Us store in Dundee.

Earlier on the same day it is alleged he stole a mobile phone and a baseball bat from a neighbour's flat and exposed his genitals to the woman.

He is further accused of stealing a car key before driving off in a Renault Laguna car from outside the Watson Street property, and driving to the Kingsway Retail Park without a licence or insurance, still with the bat, an offensive weapon, with him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-33777369

Abducts a six year old...mentally unfit. You know who is going to be mentally unfit...this six year old when he grows up and realizes that his safety and security wasn't given nearly as much consideration as this dangerous fucks mental illness....Fuck you policy...I hope this six year olds dad and mom kill you.

Ok ok ok. Let's just calm down here. We can all remember our first time we went on a naked adventure at the toy store. Sounds like a lot of overreacting to me. I can't remember the last time I even had pants on at the mall...

Back