• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Deserve....He signed up for it when he decided to put a soldiers uniform on.

I don't recall that I said specifically that this man deserves to die....I do believe I said deserve...and omitted a question mark at the end of that one word sentence...before adding that the deceased signed up for and died with the highest honor...being that dying...being shot by anyone...including this little puke as you call him while patrolling and guarding an armoury would be expected...defend with your life. And I guess that my comments were misconstrued on account of one single mistake in my punctuation......or I'm just a biggest asshole here...take your pick.
remember now?

Gets off work at six am and drinks you mean...???:p
Kind of like anyone else that might drink a beer after getting off work...because morning is his late afternoon.

This kid wanted to open up on military personnel simply to commit his version of suicide by cop, he said he would shoot as many as he could until they killed him. No political agenda was mentioned. Just a failed spree killer looking for a dramatic death at the expense of other lives.

I remember you all going into a tizzy because I used ... instead of a ? at the end of the word DESERVE

Wrong... I realized what a lunatic you were when you implied that because this man put on a uniform, he was no longer "an innocent" person. If he was no longer to be considered "an innocent", would correlate to him being "guilty" of something.

Then you just slid further into your dementia of demonizing all military personnel as wanting to die, based solely on the apparent rejects that you associate with.

Its funny how it took nearly two weeks and 5 pages of crap for you to come up with that excuse explanation.

My Mom always told me "If it's everyone else, it's NOT..." Think about it. Did we ALL "misconstrue" your meaning or were you off base with it to begin with?

I left out a ? and used ... and you all misconstrued what I said...yep...that's what happened. (sorry not sorry and why should I be anyways?) I also said the man was a good solider who did his job and that America has a youth problem that the middle east is using against us. what are you gonna do now...crap button me...OKAY!

Wrong... I realized what a lunatic you were when you implied that because this man put on a uniform, he was no longer "an innocent" person. If he was no longer to be considered "an innocent", would correlate to him being "guilty" of something.

Then you just slid further into your dementia of demonizing all military personnel as wanting to die, based solely on the apparent rejects that you associate with.

Its funny how it took nearly two weeks and 5 pages of crap for you to come up with that excuse explanation.

Or maybe i realized it on the first page and just enjoyed watching you all SPIN.

Kind of like anyone else that might drink a beer after getting off work...because morning is his late afternoon.

This kid wanted to open up on military personnel simply to commit his version of suicide by cop, he said he would shoot as many as he could until they killed him. No political agenda was mentioned. Just a failed spree killer looking for a dramatic death at the expense of other lives.

Bullshit...You can commit suicide by cop anyplace...why an armoury?...why not a summer camp?

When he puts on the uniform he stops being a civilian. Innocent?...None of us are. I wouldn't say that about anybody...that they are innocent.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I'm not going to crap button you. I'm going to shake my head and wonder about how you can see logic in blaming everyone else for your mistakes... that's what I'm going to do.

I'm not blaming anyone for my bad punctuation. (why) I wrote it and left out a ?...my bad.

Really, you need to ask? The fucking kid TOLD his friend he was doing it to be "famous", THAT'S why an armory...

America has a youth problem.

Did we ALL "misconstrue" your meaning or were you off base with it to begin with?

People are ALWAYS misconstruing @lithiumgirl :( Her awesomeness is so beyond mortal ken that most people mistake it for something less. Luckily, I have been able to comprehend a mere glimmer of her genius, and for that, I am blessed.

DD retrospective page one. Wish i could link it, so sorry.

Anyone not familiar, it's a pretty good read.

Last edited:
And Canada has you. Seems like pretty much a wash, to me.

Look, I like you a lot of the time, but your posts in this thread are utter shit, regardless of punctuation.

I really don't give a crap if you like me or not...Don't really care if you like my posts in this thread or any other thread for that matter either...NOPE!

Lithium only works if taken on schedule.

TRUE!

ME!!!! :D. And I am not Kid Rock, in case anyone was wondering. :cool:

I didn't really need to know that you drink in the morning...don't watch your kids sleep, don't make a grocery lists, weekend itineraries, or muffins, don't watch the birds, meditate or work out (in the morning instead of having a beer I mean. Not in general) and are not Kid Rock.

Back