• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
OK, honestly. She CAN wear a bikini, but because of shit like this it's really not a good idea. I CAN wear anything I want. I don't because of this little notion called self-preservation.

This, a thousand times this. I COULD wear whatever I want, but I know what kind of attention it brings because I'm er... top heavy... so I don't put myself in that position because it's uncomfortable at best, and can be really scary at worst.

You can make a choice to mitigate unwanted attention. Not to say that if I wore some boobs-out top that I would then DESERVE any unwanted attention (like the rape comparison made earlier), but I certainly should expect the possibility, based on past experience.

I just wanted to throw this out there.
Under many insurance policies, if the child, age 18 (dependent) is not in college, she is no longer covered under her parents insurance.

While I agree, I would also want more information about what they (if she had coverage) might pay for as far as copay goes....

However, I lost teeth at 19 during a DV event, while covered under my parents' insurance, because it was only 3 and they were in the front, we couldn't find a dentist that would call it medically necessary to get implants. Hence, insurance doesn't pay.

I could chew food, so therefore, they called it cosmetic. Aesthetic. We paid $2700 a piece out of pocket. My parents had to take out a loan to give me back my front teeth.

If she lost 10-12 teeth, depending on whether they were individual implants or one that places two teeth, I believe the cost.

But I would still want to see proof before I donated.

I'm in here agreeing with @DIAFplease for fucks sake. Why did her wearing a bikini even come up? Is this 1915? And whites should be wary of stopping at a gas station when black men are in a group in front? Wtf....

Dude shouldn't have fought, he should have just kept stepping. But the rest of that was bullshit

This is standard wear for mid summer florida. Everything is outside, canoeing, beach, tubbing, fishing, pool parties. It's just how it is here. She was not grocery shopping in it. She was sitting in her car. I was once asked why I wore so little. I thought...so little? Do you know what 90% humidity feels like when it's 95° out? Your sweat doesn't evaporate so you feel 9000 times hotter than what it is.

She was fine. The idiots spouting shit were fucking jackasses who felt they were entitled to make her feel that a bathing suit invited sexual bullshit or cat calling. It's fucking bullshit.

They had no right to harass her or fight when her man gets upset they are harassing her.

Last edited:
I'm in here agreeing with @DIAFplease for fucks sake. Why did her wearing a bikini even come up? Is this 1915? And whites should be wary of stopping at a gas station when black men are in a group in front? Wtf....

Dude shouldn't have fought, he should have just kept stepping. But the rest of that was bullshit

I'm totally with you on this.
It doesn't matter what color they were or what she was wearing.
That girl did not deserve a pipe to the face.

Sorry, Jack, but if a group of assholes were making lewd comments about someone I cared about - and we don't know exactly how "lewd" those comments were, nor certain other particulars - I wouldn't walk away and ignore it. I wouldn't throw the first punch, if it came to that, simply because I would then be the one charged with assault, but I definitely wouldn't ignore, nor tolerate, their bullshit.

And you'd prob get knifed, shot, or a pipe to the face for your troubles. Certain things hurt more than some gutter thugs words.

She's so pretty.

C'mon now. Even pre injury the girl was nothing special.

these are the ONLY two whities in the whole video. As jack said, maybe not the best place to have stopped.

Uh oh, be careful, stupid thin skinned idiots might think you're a racist!

wearing a bikini asks for nothing and I am really fucking surprised women are shaming her for it. May as well be saying, if you dress skimpy and get raped that you ask for it.

Over-react much? Nobody is saying she had it coming or "shaming her", they're merely suggesting it wasn't a very intelligent choice of dress. Given the events, i'd say they have some serious evidence backing their viewpoint.

And asking for attention(as some suggest she may have been) isn't the same as asking to be raped. That's an absurd jump that only YOU are making.

Second, white people shouldn't have stopped there because it looked ghetto?

I think it's important to note that NO ONE should be stopping there. Certain establishments like that clearly welcome a certain group of sub-humans and provide such trash a place to hang out or "chill" as i believe the subhuman speak terms it. And if someone is going to stop/shop at such a place, they should be taking the necessary, common sense precautions. Windows up, doors locked, keep an eye out, keep your mouth shut, mind your business, don't look anyone in the eye directly. If you have young children or a female with you, you have a responsibility to protect them, and when you go swimming in shark infested waters it's up to you to cage yourself, this guy said fuck it all and intentionally antagonized said sharks, basically threw fucking chum all around himself and his girl. Fucking idiot.

Has nothing to do with them being white really, although i figure the point in it being mentioned by the previous poster is that it potentially can shed light onto the absurd lack of street smarts exhibited here. You see two young white kids who most likely didn't grow up in this neighborhood, who based on their behavior most likely didn't grow up in any similar sort of environment/neighborhood, the posters comment isn't so outrageous and even has some degree of merit. It's worth discussing beyond a mere gut reaction, "you racist!" type of intelligent discourse killing bullshit.

Pretty much every excuse given is racist

Except in this thread, where nothing remotely racist has been said. Sigh how did i know disgusted's reply would garner such a reaction.

I think it's interesting to note that a group of black men who verbally assault a young white female and then throw a pipe at her face actually doesn't bring on a single, "those blacks were racist, this was a race based attack" from any commenters. Yet, recognition that the victims may have been in over their head and naive about the sort of neighborhood they had chosen to stop in and its potential dangers somehow garner, "everyone else is a racist!" type of replies. Very interesting. Pretty clear to what side the absurd over-sensitivities reside, not that they'd be at all welcome no matter where they lay.

The way everybody else was dressed showed that the late night was cool and clothing was necessary.

I gotta disagree with you there. Black criminals in urban areas especially will typically wear big, absurdly oversized, absurdly loose fitting baggy clothes. It's both long been the accepted style for such sub-humans based on other cultural influences(trashy hip hop music and whatnot) but it also provides a practical usage when it comes to carrying weapons and firearms.

Assumes facts not in evidence Jack, maybe he very politely said "Hey guys, come on, have some respect for my girl" and they attacked him? It says they fought, not that he STARTED the fight. Just sayin'

True, but the verbiage seems to point to at least some form of mutual combat between the bf and the group. If it was merely him having a word with them, followed by them going on the attack, i would think the article would state that the bf was attacked. Instead it just says he fought with them. Seems nobody, from the "journalists" to the cops are making a big fuss about that aspect of the altercation, which wouldn't be the case if the group viciously went after him first without provocation.

And whites should be wary of stopping at a gas station when black men are in a group in front? Wtf....

Depends on what the rest of the neighborhood looks like, what the rest of the gas station looks like. There's certainly some assumptions being made, but given the shitfest Louisianna city this took place in, and the types of black men these turned out to be, and the fact that the rest of the folks hanging out there were clearly total scum as well since nobody helped or called 9-11 even(aka "snitched"), i don't think it's a stretch to say this wasn't a smart place for them to buy some smokes or that they perhaps should have at the very least been wary of potential criminal activity at such a place.

It merely having some black dudes there isn't the issue. Context.

There's been real nice gas stations in the suburbs i've chosen not to stop at given something i saw occurring. You see some asswipe, rich lookin middle aged white douchebag clearly road raging and attempting argument with somebody, fuck no i'm not pulling up to the pump next to him, i'm driving to the one across the street or down the road. I see 4 truckloads full of some priveleged lookin white asswipe teenagers, appearing intoxicated and in party mode, fuck no i'm not going in. I'm in Shreveport and i come on a place like this, fuck no i'll drive on to a more reputable looking place.

Fucking common sense and context. Not everything is racist. There's perfectly good reasons to be uneasy, careful, fuck it even fearful in certain situations.

Fucking common sense and context. Not everything is racist. There's perfectly good reasons to be uneasy, careful, fuck it even fearful in certain situations.

Exactly. Like the car load of hot girls who stop at the last gas station to ask the inbred cracker if he knows a shortcut to the cabin in the woods they are looking for. Bad idea. Not the color of the person so much as the probability of things ending badly by interacting with them. lol

It's both long been the accepted style for such sub-humans based on other cultural influences(trashy hip hop music and whatnot

Baggy clothes and hip-hop music are a part of african american culture. So are all african americans "sub-human"? Hell, my 62 year old mother sometimes wears baggy clothes and listens to snoop every once in a while. I guess she's "sub-human" too? What a racist statement. You should be ashamed. However, I'm sure you're not smh

Baggy clothes and hip-hop music are a part of african american culture. So are all african americans "sub-human"? Hell, my 62 year old mother sometimes wears baggy clothes and listens to snoop every once in a while. I guess she's "sub-human" too? What a racist statement. You should be ashamed. However, I'm sure you're not smh

It is a culture of shit and stupidity. Blacks (and every other race) would do better to embrace Duke Ellington and Ella Fitzgerald and forgo any attachments to the malevolent ignorance that is hip-hop.

It is a culture of shit and stupidity. Blacks (and every other race) would do better to embrace Duke Ellington and Ella Fitzgerald and forgo any attachments to the malevolent ignorance that is hip-hop.

This is NOT the 20th century anymore. JAZZ itself isn't even the same as it was in Ella Fitzgerald's time. So hip-hop is shit but rock and metal are ok? I swear you and @JackBurton are the most disrespectful, IGNORANT people in this forum. Even lower than Gaucha. You two say the most EVIL, bigoted shit I have EVER seen in my life! Fuck me for even taking the time to read your fucking hate speech!

This is NOT the 20th century anymore. JAZZ itself isn't even the same as it was in Ella Fitzgerald's time. So hip-hop is shit but rock and metal are ok? I swear you and @JackBurton are the most disrespectful, IGNORANT people in this forum. Even lower than Gaucha. You two say the most EVIL, bigoted shit I have EVER seen in my life! Fuck me for even taking the time to read your fucking hate speech!

Don't take it personally, Prettypink513. What others say reveals much more about them than it does whoever they're talking about. Even if it feels like it's personal, it isn't and can never be. What Jack or anyone else here says is just an opinion and doesn't need to be taken to heart. Never let anyone put a bad spell on you with their words. :)

Don't take it personally, Prettypink513. What others say reveals much more about them than it does whoever they're talking about. Even if it feels like it's personal, it isn't and can never be. What Jack or anyone else here says is just an opinion and doesn't need to be taken to heart. Never let anyone put a bad spell on you with their words. :)

Thanks, lady. :shy:

Rock/metal "music" is also utter filth. All of that garbage music is a dead branch from the same rotten tree. To say that one is bigoted simply because one loathes hip-hop is, in itself, racist. I would submit that you only listen to hip-hop, because it is predominately black. If it originated in India or Uruguay, you would probably ignore it completely. Hip hop is filthy, misogynistic, obscene noise that appeals to the lowest rung of society. Look at these rap, so-called musicians...how many of them have been killed? In what other genre of music...throughout the history of mankind...have musicians been killing one another? I mean....Haydn didn't shoot Mozart. Mendelssohn didn't spray bullets at Franz Liszt's "posse" outside of a nightclub. Young black men grow up listening to this garbage...and they take it to heart. It is the only musical exposure they have and it is literally aiding in their cultural suicide. You may complain about racist white cops, but the fact of the matter is...black men are killing each other and being exposed to this uncultured garbage from an early age is not at all helpful. Most white kids grow out of listening to this shit by the time they're in their thirties.

Honey, they do it just to shock (which makes it not shocking at all)... That's why I, more often times than not, give it a favorable rating. Because that's what you do with little kids that act out, you pat them on the head, tell them you love them and move on. Otherwise you have to deal with a tantrum of epic proportions and who the hell has time for that? <3:kiss::devil:

No. You are completely wrong. I say this because it is true and I believe it. I don't care if someone is shocked or offended. I cannot imagine how any clear thinking individual is unable to see the cultural devastation caused by modern "music."

Good Lord ... all this because of a pipe in the face .. o_O
.. can't we have a cool discussion in the thread about the guy with 87lbs of weed :shrug:

@Pete Bondurant I'm not a loser too, right? Because you are my IBF and you love me you can see past that small flaw of mine. I use it to uhm......uh.......glaucoma. Ya, for glaucoma, do its totally acceptable, right?? :kiss:

Baggy clothes and hip-hop music are a part of african american culture. So are all african americans "sub-human"?

I specifically was very clearly addressing black, usually urban dwelling CRIMINALS, not african americans at large. It's rare to come across a criminal of this sort who doesn't dress like the folks in the hip hop videos, who has the pants 4 sizes too big hanging around mid thigh, who's wearing an absurdly heavy coat or shirt that stretches to ones knees. Nobody said all people who dress in such a manner are criminals however, that's you making idiotic assumptions and trying to start conflicts and get YOURSELF all worked up.

Get the fuck over yourself and quit trying to stir shit.

Hell, my 62 year old mother sometimes wears baggy clothes and listens to snoop every once in a while.

I have 4 pairs of zubaz and i love me some Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five. You're preaching to the choir, or am i not allowed to use that phrase cuz of black pentacostal churches?

What a racist statement.

Factually incorrect, simply.

You should be ashamed.

And you shouldn't post again.

and @JackBurton are the most disrespectful, IGNORANT people in this forum.

And you're comin across as one of the least rational, most overly sensitive wackadoos on the forum. Seriously, get the fuck over yourself and try coming into discussions with a clear, intelligent mindset rather then some on edge, hungry for racism, irrational batshit pipe ready to burst attitude. You're creating and seeing shit that's not there. Don't know why anyone would choose to engage in discussions in such a manner, clearly you're only here to stir shit, at least in this particular thread.

Now it seems you've successfully achieved what previous posters dimwittingly attempted, you've derailed a thread into some racial nonsense and in an incredibly stupid way. I already made the point of how interesting it was nobody was rushing to call this a race motivated attack or to label the criminals as racist, which was good since i highly doubt that's what it was. Yet even given that liklihood, and even give the fact that no one has tried to turn it racial, we have people like you jump into it labeling others racists and going out of your way to pulll that ugliness into the discussion, thus ruining said discussion entirely.

This story is about some apparently naive teenagers, one of whom made a dumb mistake and got the both of them in wayyyyy over their heads, and a group of trash thugs who need to be put away for a long ass time. It's not about your absurd sensitivities, your aversion to the non-sugarcoated manner some of us have of discussing certain groups or places, or your distaste for others somewhat abrasive, but in no way racist, views.

What Jack or anyone else here says is just an opinion

Eh, when you're as right as i am though, it kinda begs the question of what truly separates opinion from actual natural fact.

To say that one is bigoted simply because one loathes hip-hop is, in itself, racist.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking true.

Most white kids grow out of listening to this shit by the time they're in their thirties.

I would disagree with this part though. Hip hop is pretty much the number 1 biggest, most beloved genre for the majority of society regardless of age. It's rare to come across someone under the age of fucking 50 who doesn't have an mp3 player or cellphone or whatever it is they use nowadays fucking FULL of that shit.

Still, you've made some good points, but since it's got an edge to it you'll be labeled a rotten, worthless racist. There will also be rants about how there's a great deal of positive hip hop songs/artists who spread good messages, which while true, doesn't negate the fact that a tremendous amount of it is also offensive trash. And any way you slice it, it will add to the further derailment of the thread by folks who would rather discuss non-issue(well until they imagined it) racial tension and controversy and bigotry.

Honey, they do it just to shock (which makes it not shocking at all)... That's why I, more often times than not, give it a favorable rating. Because that's what you do with little kids that act out, you pat them on the head, tell them you love them and move on. Otherwise you have to deal with a tantrum of epic proportions and who the hell has time for that? <3:kiss::devil:

Dismiss what you disagree with as some petty form of tomfoolery. Yet another example of an oh so intelligent approach to a discussion.

Sometimes it seems nobody on this site truly cares to engage in any sort of meaningful discourse. Either outright dismissal cuz good god who could possibly differ from my own views/opinions, or misplaced, irrational rage rules the day and things devolve into petty insults and thread turned upside down leaps to shit like racism and so forth.

What a fucking joke.

Last edited:
Going to be 36 this year, still listening to Pearl Jam. :shy:

Nobody gives a shit. The point of Petes reply wasn't to survey all the members musical tastes. For fucks sake.

Good Lord ... all this because of a pipe in the face ..

No, all this because people love controversy and racism cards, so they'll throw it into a pot and stir the shit out of it till it boils over any chance they get. They're like imaginary racism stew chefs, or like a bunch of overly sensitive controversy witches, sitting around their cauldron, their ingredients are word twisting and absurd assumptions, as well as outright misrepresentation and mis-reading vs frog legs, newt eyes and childrens tears.

Last edited:
I'll be 45 next month and I've never cared enough to own either an iPod. Or an MP3 player, so your brash and rash statement about that is null and void.

You're a rare exception. The statement stands.

then stop slamming every spot on the planet that happens to not be where YOU reside.

I happen to hate where i reside. It's quite full of trash. I've honestly prayed for some form of natural disaster to come and cleanse it a little, and i'm not even religious.

You constantly say that other places are shitholes; yet you give no anecdotal reasons for claiming so.

Not that it should be necessary to explain, but i'm quite well traveled and know many others who are as well. I have plenty of first hand experiences, and trusted 2nd hand accounts, as well as "shit i've read"(not sure how crime stats and studies and so forth are value-less shit), to base my views on.

What prey-tell is so amazingly rational about what you posit?

Everything i've said in this thread is perfectly rational.

The BF was an idiot, about the bikini what's the big deal, the guy was also in trunks and put a shirt on to go into the store. As far as this being racial, this was about a hot night a babe in a bikini and some lowlifes trying to out trash talk each other, race had nothing to do with it
After getting hit she was probably in shock and didn't realize what she was doing, doubt very much she was prancing around for attention
As far as hip hop being number 1:wtf::banghead:

No, all this because people love controversy and racism cards, so they'll throw it into a pot and stir the shit out of it till it boils over any chance they get. They're like imaginary racism stew chefs, or like a bunch of overly sensitive controversy witches, sitting around their cauldron, their ingredients are word twisting and absurd assumptions, as well as outright misrepresentation and mis-reading vs frog legs, newt eyes and childrens tears.
I know ;) I was being light hearted ...

I specifically was very clearly addressing black, usually urban dwelling CRIMINALS, not african americans at large
Apparently, it wasn't THAT clear, now was it?

Get the fuck over yourself and quit trying to stir shit.

You crap on everyone else's opinions and comments. And if someone doesn't see things the way YOU do, they're wrong and I need to get over MYself? hahaha, please...

And you shouldn't post again.
And neither should you.

Bigotry is NOT always about race. A bigot is defined as a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.....sounds about right to ME

Last edited:
*blinks* You are so much more mature than me, my darling pretty, I would sooner chew my face off than concede to these two old bags of dick. :hilarious:

I'm just not a big fan of animosity. If they wanna be dicks...fine. I'm not gonna be the balls, if you know what i mean lol

Back