• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Police announced late Monday the Amber Alert for 21-month-old Lonzie Barton is canceled and they are 100 percent sure the toddler who disappeared 10 days ago was killed by mother's boyfriend.

"I'm cancelling the Amber Alert and not working this as an abduction anymore," Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Chief of Investigations Tom Hackney said. "We are working this as a murder case. You need to know that. Ruben Ebron needs to know that."

This comes after the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office obtained surveillance video that it said shows Ebron abandoning the car he claimed was stolen with Lonzie Barton inside and running away minutes before he called 911 to report it stolen and the toddler taken.

Lonzie-Barton-Rubel-Ebron-s-jpg.jpg
Police said Ebron was wearing the same clothes as the man running in the video when he was taken in for police interviews after reporting the abduction.

Video is at the link.

Oh my, looks like Ebron misplaced his I be chillin' and drillin' smug smirk once he found himself wearing inmate green. Then again it could be that the video of him running from the very car he said was jacked with Lonzie in the back makes it hard to be smug and raise a smirk.

Loving Ebrons's new jewelry!

Last edited:
Funny that. I just now noticed that Ebron is wearing his inmate's shirt inside out in the courtroom photo. Now do you think that was just a matter of inattention, perhaps some kind of new jailhouse fashion statement or did he think nobody would notice, #1 he was in inmate green togs and #2 you can still observe the Inmate stamp albeit inside out and reading backwards? The bracelets and chains he was wearing would leave none in confusion that he could possibly be medical staff so it must be Ebron's, "I may be in jail but I'm still a defiant, uncooperative, bad assed MoFo", that he was trying to project. Being the primary suspect in what is now considered the murder investigation of a two year old, I bet that projection is a hard if not impossible sell to the boys in the back or wherever he and his fellow inmates are held.

So as he ditched the car and ran back home where was the 5 year old? Where was the 5 year old at also when he hid the baby's body? Where was the 5 year while he killed the baby brother? As an older sister I would definetly have known where my sister was had I watched some asshole dig a hole and throw her in (I don't have younger brother that I grew up with, so sister is just saying, I know sister in story has missing brother)......So I'm wondering if he had someone take care of her while he took care of his very un thought out plan in crime? Wouldn't that someone know something too?? Wouldn't there be charges as for the partner in crime. He doesnt seem smart enough to have pulled this off himself. I wonder if LE has his cell records and have looked where his phone pinged from before he ditched the car....

Also, he runs really fast. I thought it looked like he was carrying something as he ran by the surveillance in the video....tried pausing it even or make it go in slow motion but it was impossible to get a clear shot cause he was so damn fast. Did anyone else notice he was carrying something or get a better view of him running by??

<3 Precious Angel <3
"I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth Dad, but your wrong on this one about moi as I can assure you that I'm not the least bit sleepy", with hand raised as if about to take an oath.

When I viewed this photograph of Lonzie it immediately transported me back in time remembering how hard my boys would fight sleep on occasion as if they were afraid that they might miss a moment. In comparison I think Lonzie would have brought home the gold in that event against all comers. In a certain sense it suggests Lonzie's two year old determination and will. If awake and aware I do not believe he would have gone gently into that goodnight like a lamb to slaughter. He would have cried out and struggled as much as a two year old child is capable of struggling against a 32 year old grown assed, physically fit and toned coward. After that my head and heart will not let me move beyond that with questions that I know is certain to receive painful answers.:(<3:(
10588740_1477798602480289_1755490605_n.jpg
Photo from Chris Barton's facebook.
Every image and memory, now a priceless treasure.

Last edited:
So as he ditched the car and ran back home where was the 5 year old? Where was the 5 year old at also when he hid the baby's body? Where was the 5 year while he killed the baby brother? As an older sister I would definetly have known where my sister was had I watched some asshole dig a hole and throw her in (I don't have younger brother that I grew up with, so sister is just saying, I know sister in story has missing brother)......So I'm wondering if he had someone take care of her while he took care of his very un thought out plan in crime? Wouldn't that someone know something too?? Wouldn't there be charges as for the partner in crime. He doesnt seem smart enough to have pulled this off himself. I wonder if LE has his cell records and have looked where his phone pinged from before he ditched the car....

Also, he runs really fast. I thought it looked like he was carrying something as he ran by the surveillance in the video....tried pausing it even or make it go in slow motion but it was impossible to get a clear shot cause he was so damn fast. Did anyone else notice he was carrying something or get a better view of him running by??
It happened in the middle of the night so she was probably sleeping. I also dont think baby murderers get a babysitter while they dump bodies.

Well.

• JSO Chief of Investigations Tom Hackney, in a media briefing on Aug. 3, implored the family and friends of Ebron to get him to tell the police what he knows. Hackney even asked Ebron himself to come forward with the location of Lonzie's body.

"Ruben, you're building this house of cards with a losing hand," Hackney said.

Lonzie was first reported missing by Ebron at 2:19 a.m. on Friday, July 24. Police said they believe the narrative provided by Ebron of Lonzie's disappearance is false. They provided surveillance video of what they said appears to be Ebron ditching the car and 'booking it' back to the Ravenswood Apartment Complex.

This case is just making me crazy! I wish they could just find him. At this point I'm guessing that others are right and he's keeping his mouth shut hoping that by the time the body is found it will be impossible to determine the cause of death and he will get away with it like Casey Anthony did.

CL2MjMDWoAAogA-.jpg
Many are as frustrated as you are Parkersmom in the Lonzie Barton case and I suspect none moreso than Sheriff Tom Hackney and investigators that are working this case. I can imagine that Ruben Ebron's silence and smug mug inspire investigators all the more to find Lonzie's remains and bring him home. It's hard for me to understand that the mother, Lonna Lauramore, can still be in such denial when it comes to Ebron. If only she had adhered to the no contact order that resulted from the criminal case that she and Ebron had pending when Lonzie disappeared into the night. :(

implored the family and friends of Ebron to get him to tell the police what he knows.
I'm neither a friend or family but I'd love to give this a shot...

Of course I'll need some tools to accomplish it. Saws, hammers, belt sander, needle-nosed pliers, vice grips...

Oh, and a Dremmel tool with all the possible attachments, I think that could be useful.:devil:

So, in May the court issued a no contact order between Ebron and Barton, criminal case pending.
In early July, Lonna Lauramore Barton filed a third domestic violence injunction against Ebron.
So can someone tell me on what level Barton thought leaving both her children in Ebron's care was acceptable?

So, in May the court issued a no contact order between Ebron and Barton, criminal case pending.
In early July, Lonna Lauramore Barton filed a third domestic violence injunction against Ebron.
So can someone tell me on what level Barton thought leaving both her children in Ebron's care was acceptable?

Aw, I misread the link. I thought those cases were between an ex and Ebron. Knowing that the mom could have prevented this tragedy just sucks. It really sucks.

Just heard on the news that the pos has been charged with rape ...it didn't give much information only that his ex girlfriend is the 1 who accused him of it..

I am gonna look around to see if I can find a report on it and I post the link. . but... The last couple of times I tried to post updates on other threads the link didnt work .. Me and technology are not friends.. Lol...

Last edited:
JSO said Lauramore and her boyfriend, Ebron, got into an intense argument the night before the boy disappeared because Lonzie was found with a bruise to the back of his head and yellow fluid coming out of his ears. Police said the boy was lethargic and was throwing up.

"Despite getting into an argument over how it occurred without a real satisfactory explanation, and all those other factors I just laid out, she left Lonzie and her 5-year-old in the care, custody and control of someone who may have done something to her child and went to work at Wacko's," Chief of Investigations Tom Hackney said.

Now this is one bitch I am happy to jump all over. Your baby was HURT and you went to shake your ass for dollars??? WTF!!! God I hope they find his body soon. I am willing to bet, he died while she was at work and her fuck stick boyfriend ditched the body, then tried to cover it up. Thankfully, he's a fucking moron and so far has not done well.

Time has been the thing that never made sense in this case. There was no way Ebron could have rid himself of Lonzie and hidden his little body so well in the original time frame that it could not be found. Well, at least now we are aware of why Lonzie's mother remained so quiet and incredibly, even supported Ebron. How could she find her child clearly injured and needing medical attention and do nothing? Then she even leaves her child in the magic dick's hands and slides out to her job where she shakes her money makers, her child still not having received any medical care despite continuing to exhibit symptoms. Her lack of response and care clearly paints her as one worthless bitch who should receive criminal charges of her very own. Outraged here for Lonzie and what he suffered before he succumbed to his head injury.:mad::rage::punch:

~@DIAFplease~ I'm in your amen corner on another NotMom that allow other people, places, things and substances to take precedence before the care and welfare of their children. What hole in the ground do they spring out of to be so depraved of a mothers instinctual feeling to protect and nurture their child?

That explains a lot , her silence coupled with his arrogance in the belief Lonzie won't be found nearby just speaks volumes .

Lonzie is most certainly further away than the search area covered and possibly already in a landfill after being taken out with the trash somewhere . A lot of people sure get away with hiding small children and babies bodies.

It's no surprise to read about the Mothers behaviour as we see it time and time again , no heart and no maternal instinct . Mother had the girl while he disposed of Lonzie no doubt .

It's also not a surprise that the 5 year old heard or saw nothing of interest , as children can be manipulated into believing a dead child is sleeping , or evil people can lock older children away or attack babies in one room whilst the other children are in another . She was probably asleep or in a car with dead Lonzie and never even realised . Lonzie could've been gone yet they told her he was in his crib sleeping and don't dare go wake him up - that kind of thing.
The children were in an abusive environment and will have learnt early to disconnect from surroundings or keep quiet .

My 5 year old doesn't miss a trick and has a memory like an elephant snitching on the Mafia but if she grew up in Lonzies home I imagine things may be different .

Last edited:
Now that Lana Laramore is behind bars and facing serious charges of her own having lied to LE, leaving her children in the custody of a man she, 1) had a restraining order against, 2) Had a NO contact order issued by the court due to pending criminal case and 3) knew she was leaving her children with a known violent drug user, dealer and didn't get her seriously injured child medical attention on her return, I suspect she may be weighing her options and considering if she should play Let's Make A Deal if she is offered one and turn on Ebron. POS, trying to hide her face under her hoodie as they walked her sorry butt up to intake at the jail.

JSO said Lauramore and her boyfriend, Ebron, got into an intense argument the night before the boy disappeared because Lonzie was found with a bruise to the back of his head and yellow fluid coming out of his ears.
Isn't the rational response to take your child to the ER or call 911 and not argue with your retarded, drug-slinging DOTM?

Of course, along those lines, isn't the rational response once you get a motherfucking RO against some POS don't you STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM?

Fuck it, put a bullet between her eyes too, she's a disgrace to actual mothers and we don't want her trying to infiltrate our exclusive club of Motherhood.

Latest posts

Back