• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A teenage girl who was stabbed at a Gay Pride march in Jerusalem has died from her wounds, doctors say.

Shira Banki, 16, was one of six people attacked at the event on Thursday.

She was rushed to the Hadassah Medical Centre with serious wounds, but doctors were unable to save her. The other victims suffered various degrees of injuries.

Yishai Schlissel, an ultra-Orthodox Jew, who carried out a similar attack in 2005, was arrested at the scene.

Dramatic images showed the suspect reaching inside his coat and raising a knife above his head.

He then began stabbing marchers while screaming, before being tackled by a police officer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-33752111

If this sort of thing were to happen more often, these disgusting perverts might stay inside and stop flaunting their sickening lifestyle on the public at large.

Hey lets release this homophob right before the gay parade and see if he strikes again. They should have seen that one coming.

I think the parades are a bit much. I don't take the kids but do have a copy of Asha's Mums. There is just too much sex. It's more of a fetish parade. I don't see the point of it.

I think the parades are a bit much. I don't take the kids but do have a copy of Asha's Mums. There is just too much sex. It's more of a fetish parade. I don't see the point of it.
Gay Pride day in Asbury Park looks more like a family event. Seriously. Gay and Lesbian folks in New Jersey have tons of children.

I'll be very interested to see what will happen to Yishai.

Gay Pride day in Asbury Park looks more like a family event. Seriously. Gay and Lesbian folks in New Jersey have tons of children.

I'll be very interested to see what will happen to Yishai.
That sounds more fun. I didn't know they were different anywhere else.

This is one of the funniest replies to any thread, ever on this site:crack:

The funniest part is that someone so uppity and thin skinned about racism and biting remarks about certain other groups actually made a gag that many others might deem anti-semetic.
Interesting.

What the fuck did these dumbshits expect was going to happen? You're in the middle fucking east, and you're flaunting some alternative lifestyle that conflicts with your entire cultures absurdly strict belief system/religion, a culture that kills over such beliefs as a national passtime. Hate to blame the victims, but good god, was a single soul in that country surprised by this?

Fuck Israel.

The funniest part is that someone so uppity and thin skinned about racism and biting remarks about certain other groups actually made a gag that many others might deem anti-semetic.
Interesting.

What the fuck did these dumbshits expect was going to happen? You're in the middle fucking east, and you're flaunting some alternative lifestyle that conflicts with your entire cultures absurdly strict belief system/religion, a culture that kills over such beliefs as a national passtime. Hate to blame the victims, but good god, was a single soul in that country surprised by this?

Fuck Israel.
May be why they let the nut out every few years

Interesting.

Fuck Israel.
Most Israelis aren't Orthodox and do not have the ultra morally conservative views of the Orthodox. That's why I'm interested to see how this murderer will fare in an Israeli court.

Yishai Schlissel, an ultra-Orthodox Jew, who carried out a similar attack in 2005,
Um, then why was he out? If he's crazy and runs around getting stabby with folks who offend his sensibilities then why the fuck is he out?

@Abroad
26 June 2016

An Israeli court has given a life sentence to a man who killed a teenager and wounded five other marchers at last year's Gay Pride parade in Jerusalem.

Yishai Schlissel, 40, an ultra-Orthodox Jew, said he had been doing God's will when he stabbed his victims.

He managed to infiltrate the parade three weeks after completing a 10-year sentence for a similar attack in 2005.

The court criticised the police, saying they had known the danger Schissel posed but failed to act properly.

Shortly after his release, he had lashed out at homosexuality in interviews and said the Jerusalem march needed to be stopped.
17 August 2016

Yishai Schlissel, the ultra-Orthodox Jew serving a life sentence for killing 16-year-old Shira Banki at last year’s Jerusalem Gay Pride Parade, was hospitalized Wednesday after being assaulted by other inmates at Ayalon Prison during an argument over the murder.

Schlissel was taken to Assaf Harofeh Medical Center outside Tel Aviv, where he was treated for his injures. Police opened an investigation into the incident. According to the Ynet news website, the hospital said that the convicted killer was lightly hurt.

Last month, Schlissel was moved to a protected area of the prison and separated from the other prisoners after another physical altercation with a fellow prisoner left him hospitalized.

An argument developed between Schlissel and the other two prisoners, apparently over the murder of Banki at the 2015 parade. The two prisoners began punching Schlissel in the face until guards — hearing the commotion — rushed in to separate them.

Last month, Schlissel was attacked after he tore up photos of a fellow inmate’s daughters he had hanging in his cell, saying the girls were “dressed immodestly.”

Enraged, the prisoner beat Schlissel until prison guards separated the two. Schlissel was hospitalized for unspecified injuries.

The prison warden placed Schlissel in solitary confinement for a number of days as a disciplinary measure.

After an evaluation by prison officials, the warden decided to give Schlissel a separate cell citing his volatile behavior.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/gay-pride-killer-beaten-up-in-prison-in-argument-over-his-crime/
1543095853388.png

Latest posts

Back