• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Deorr's mother has two other children from a previous relationship. The father of those children was awarded full custody. I have not been able to ascertain why the father has full custody. Curious note, no???

~Cassiopeia~ I was just about to post your link to the news that the FBI was sending a team of investigators to the scene. Do you think that the word the FBI are coming to investigate made either of these parents swallow hard?

'There's a problem'

If the friend of Grandpa who was at the campsite harmed Deorr..., I'm wondering how he could have hidden him so well in the period of time the parents said they were gone 'exploring' that search and rescue could find no sign of Deorr or any trace of him.

"Curiouser and curiouser!" Cried Alice.

I so wish I had any hope for Deorr being alive but three weeks later with no sign of the toddler and with LE indicating that they don't believe that it was an abduction, nor have they seen any sign he was taken by an animal, my hope is that they discover what happened to this child. One thing is sure, despite finding a wolf den, this isn't going to have a Romulus and Remus ending.

Here's what has me really wondering. Why haven't we heard from any of the other campers that they saw this boy? All I keep reading is that he is gone without a trace. That makes me wonder if he was ever there to leave a trace.

Regarding other campers, I saw nothing in the pictures to suggest it's a developed camp ground. There's a lot of National Forest and BLM in the west, allowing you to camp virtually anywhere.

The county's area is 4,569 square miles, and the population of the entire mountainous county is 7,936. It consists of the Challis, Salmon, and Targhee National Forests, and the "River of No Return" Wilderness. Not much in the way of potential witnesses.

The county's area is 4,569 square miles, and the population of the entire mountainous county is 7,936. It consists of the Challis, Salmon, and Targhee National Forests, and the "River of No Return" Wilderness. Not much in the way of potential witnesses.

Deep sigh.

Sounds like a good place to go if you want to pretend your toddler just disappeared. :(

Jessica's mom is answering questions on KIFI local news on FB

Scroll to Deorr article and go to view more comments then scroll way down to find Kristen Garner with 199 replies...(it might be 203 replies now) click on that and you will see comments from Jesdicas mom. Her name is Trina Bates Clegg.,

Anyway Trinia said they all arrived at site on Thursday at 930pm

Last edited:
You know I'm gonna bet that lil DeOrr is hanging out somewhere with Sky (Metawalla) and tragically Lil Miss Anthony is there too. :(

Yes disgusted4sho, when thinking of Deorr my thoughts are now where they were with Caylee. You stop wondering who has a child and where they might be at a certain point and move on to when and where the child's remains will be found. We waited so many months to learn Caylee's fate and when we did it was a cruel one. Caylee lay all those long months exposed to the elements and the things that preyed upon her tiny naked bones and scattered her. I pray that Deorr does not have such a long wait to be found, evidence is being lost with every day that passes and we all saw how that worked to the advantage of Caylee's murderer.

Jessica's mom is answering questions on KIFI local news on FB

Scroll to Deorr article and go to view more comments then scroll way down to find Kristen Garner with 199 replies...(it might be 203 replies now) click on that and you will see comments from Jesdicas mom. Her name is Trina Bates Clegg.,

Anyway Trinia said they all arrived at site on Thursday at 930pm

After her answers started to not add up she deleted all of her replies on every comment

I saw this family circling their wagons early on, they had an answer for everything in the interview they gave and the answers all seemed a little to pat. Since then they have really tightened their wagon circle, removing comments they don't care for or want to respond to from social media and in fact comments from them have trickled to almost nothing at a time when they should be off the hook vocal about a child they have reiterated their belief is missing.
Daddy Deorr ....... "There is a problem......"

YOU BETCHA!!!!

I saw this family circling their wagons early on, they had an answer for everything in the interview they gave and the answers all seemed a little to pat. Since then they have really tightened their wagon circle, removing comments they don't care for or want to respond to from social media and in fact comments from them have trickled to almost nothing at a time when they should be off the hook vocal about a child they have reiterated their belief is missing.
Daddy Deorr ....... "There is a problem......"

YOU BETCHA!!!!

The family bugs me too. Their answers and statements are too similar which makes them sound rehearsed. As far as the FBI being involved, I was shocked that it took this long. Hopefully they'll get some better answers :/

... giggle ... giggle ... giggle Abroad. Wrong thread and not enough coffee, apologies.:oops:

Back