• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
25-year-old mom allegedly murdered her own father and her daughter, hid their remains in a neighbor's shed, then made up a story about them running off to Georgia.

Cheyanne Jessie killed her 50-year-old father Mark Weekly and her six-year-old daughter Meredith, then waited more than a week before reporting them missing, detectives say.

The pair's remains were found in plastic boxes on a neighbor's property in Lakeland, Florida, late Saturday night, some 200 yards from Weekly's home.

Investigators claim she killed Meredith because she was getting in the way of her relationship with a new boyfriend. It is not clear why she would have killed her father as well.

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said the bodies were found after officers smelled the stench of death. Both were said to have stab wounds and gunshot wounds.

Officials said the two were last seen on July 18, though Jessie did not report them missing until this Saturday.

According to Fox News, Jessie's story was suspicious from the start.

She reportedly claimed that Weekly had run off to Florida with Meredith after telling her via text message that he only had one year to live and wanted to spend it with his granddaughter.

Detectives said she later admitted she and Weekly had argued, and then that there had been a physical confrontation.

She allegedly sent the message from Weekly's phone herself to back up her cover story about them running away.

Officials say Jessie claims she killed her father in self-defense, and stabbed Meredith 'accidentally' during a scuffle with a knife.

She allegedly later asked her boyfriend questions about how long bodies take to decompose, and whether they would fit in a plastic tote.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...etended-d-run-away-Georgia.html#ixzz3hihAEkjQ

There's so much more to this story. There's gotta be. You don't accidentally stab your six year old and not seek medical assistance asap. You just don't, even if she was in the way of the new relationship.

I think she tried pawning her daughter off on her dad and he refused for the reason of her excuse of the boyfriend and then she got physical injuring or killing, I meant to say, both the dad and daughter.

I wonder if the boyfriend also helped move/hide the bodies. He did tell of the suspicious questioning by her so I'm hoping he was a good man and actually did the reporting himself.

Early Sunday morning police found the dead bodies of Meredith Jessie and Mark Weekly, stabbed and shot, stuffed in tote bags and stacked on top of each other in a nearby shed, the alleged victims of Cheyanne.

Cheyanne claims self-defense, according to police. She allegedly said that she dropped her daughter off at Weekly’s house on July 18 when the two got into a fight. During the fight, her father tried to stab her and, due to martial arts training she says she had, she was able to get the knife away. During the scuffle, cops say, Cheyanne said she accidently stabbed her daughter.
“None of the evidence supports any of this,” said Judd, who detailed a crime scene that had stab and slash marks on a couch, “blood-soaked furniture” and blood on the floor that had been covered with a rug.

From @Amandascott 's link

I think the lady killed her dad for whatever reason and the little girl witnessed it so, naturally she killed her too. There are pics at the link but I am too lazy to post them.

She has the most evil eyes!! Another entitled brat who can't handle the word "no" and wanted dad to give all in order for her to have a good time without the burden of her little girl. I hope she gets the DP. This was not self defense. This also wasn't her first time getting all stabby when she was pissed off. That will count against her as well to a jury. If the prior is allowed in.

She allegedly later asked her boyfriend questions about how long bodies take to decompose, and whether they would fit in a plastic tote.

I wonder if the boyfriend also helped move/hide the bodies. He did tell of the suspicious questioning by her so I'm hoping he was a good man and actually did the reporting himself.

One can hope. If he did, she had a better taste in men than he in women.....

Or maybe he just got scared he might be next.

I just saw this is also on the front page, and someone commented there about the little girls awful hair cut. I noticed that too, looked to me like mom didn't give a fuck what her kid looked like that. I mean I love short hair on females, but that does not look like a pro hair cut. It looks like the mom just hacked it off herself.

Cheyanne-Jessie.jpg

POLK COUNTY, FL
– Police have charged Cheyanne Jessie, 25, with the murder of her father and her 6-year-old daughter before hiding their bodies.

Mark Weekly, 50, and his granddaughter, Meredith Jessie, were reported missing by Cheyanne Jessie on Saturday. They were last seen on July 18 at Weekly’s home, where Weekly often cared for Meredith.

When police checked Weekly’s home, they found blood splatter all over the house and detected a foul odor that Cheyanne said was a raccoon that had died under the house. After interviewing Cheyanne and other friends and family members, they learned that Cheyanne had told at least seven different stories regarding her daughter’s whereabouts.

When confronted with these allegations, Cheyanne admitted that she and her father got into an argument at his home regarding her new boyfriend. She claims Weekly brandished a knife and began swinging it around, accidentally stabbing and his granddaughter. Cheyanne said she was able to get the upper-hand and kill her father in self-defense.

Even if any of that were true, which evidence points to it all being a crock of shit, it doesn’t explain what Cheyanne admitted to doing next.

Meredith Jessie

Instead of calling police to report what had happened, she left the bodies of her father and her daughter to rot in the home for days. She returned later and used a shovel to place their remains into duffel bags that she transported 200 yards to the landlord’s home, who was away, and put the bags behind his shed.

Police have no doubt that Cheyanne removed the bodies from the scene and hid them behind a shed, but say the evidence points to Cheyanne “viciously” murdering her father and her daughter in cold blood.

“This is the face and the eyes of a cold-blooded murderer,” said Sheriff Grady Judd while holding up a photo of Cheyanne at a press conference. “She supposedly gets the knife from her father after the father is fighting and slashing at her with the knife and accidentally stabs the 6-year-old. None of the evidence supports this.”

An official report of a cause of death has not been released at this time, but family members say that both Weekly and Meredith were shot. As for a motive, investigators believe Cheyanne just wanted her daughter out of her life.

“She didn’t like her daughter,” he said. “She was frustrated with her daughter. She was frustrated with the child and as a result she didn’t want the child to mess up the relationship she had with the boyfriend.”

Cheyanne Jessie was arrested and charged with two counts of first-degree murder and one count of tampering with evidence.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/08...father-daughter-hiding-reamins/#ixzz3hmQ47luL

Imagine her fucking O-face!

She's most likely a growler, like a rabid dog.

little girls awful hair cut.

I'll betcha 5 bucks this little girl had lice and that MFing bitch shaved her head, she looks like my boys did whenever they wanted their hair long after having a buzz cut.

It's either that or she just did it cause she could since I'm sure she's a bitch like that. Didn't want the chore of brushing her daughter's hair. I would have given my left tit for a girl baby, but I got 2 nasty boys, I love them, but I would have loved a girl. And this bitch does this to a perfecly acceptable, beautiful little girl. She could have given her to hundreds of people but instead she killed her. It's so difficult to comprehend.

I'll betcha 5 bucks this little girl had lice and that MFing bitch shaved her head, she looks like my boys did whenever they wanted their hair long after having a buzz cut.

It's either that or she just did it cause she could since I'm sure she's a bitch like that. Didn't want the chore of brushing her daughter's hair. It's so difficult to comprehend.

EXACTLY what I was thinking! My daughter has thick, curly hair, and I would NEVER cut it all off unless she wanted it and I'd be damn sure it looked cute and was done professionally.

She might also have cut or shaved it as a punishment. I met someone who did just that, and I embarrassed the little girl because I really did think she was a boy. :(

So this bitch did all this for some golden dick who probably wouldn't be in her life for another year or so anyway. I swear, a couple more stories like this and I will COMPLETELY lose my faith in humanity...

I'm gonna peruse those Iceland brochures again...I need a new country.

She might also have cut or shaved it as a punishment. I met someone who did just that, and I embarrassed the little girl because I really did think she was a boy. :(

Like some Mommy Dearest shit. But man, looking at mom's picture is terrifying. She looks scary as fuck. Even with the awful hair cut the daughter looks cute and kinda happy.

I think her facebook was deleted, but here's some more info:

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/missing-6-year-old-polk-county-girl-grandfather-fo/nnBhz/

A judge has denied bond for a Lakeland woman charged with killing her father and 6-year-old daughter.
A Polk County judge said Monday that Cheyanne Jessie, 25, will remain in jail on charges that include two counts of first-degree murder and one count of tampering with evidence.
Detectives said Jessie killed her daughter, Meredith Jessie, and her father, Mark Weekly, 50, on July 18. Officials said she hid the bodies in a shed owned by Weekly's landlord.
Weekly's brothers cried and hugged one another after the judge denied bond for Cheyanne Jessie.

Family members who spoke with Channel 9 on Wednesday said they hope Jessie gets the death penalty.
Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said Jessie got into an argument with Weekly about her new boyfriend at Weekly’s home, on Drane Field Road in Lakeland.
"She was frustrated with the child and as a result, she didn't want the child to mess up the relationship she had with the boyfriend," Judd said.
Family members said Meredith was diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder and was recently put on medication.
"She was your friend one minute, and the next minute she could snap. But bipolarism is no excuse for murder," said Weekly's sister-in-law, Janice Weekly.

That could explain some things... what if she had a psycho reaction to the meds?

He really cared for his granddaughter," said Mark Weekly's brother, Mike Weekly. "I don't believe he would ever hurt her. It's terrible that this had to happen."
"I have no idea why anyone would do anything like that, even their 6-year old daughter," said Mark Weekly's niece, Crystal Stahl. "I mean, it's just a disgusting thing anyone could do to any child or even their father."

She's got the hard look of a sociopathic killer for sure.

florida%20mom_zps1n5dgnvn.jpg

I'll be interested to hear if they find out anything on the boyfriend. "The early theory of the motive is that Cheyanne didn’t want her daughter to get in the way of a new relationship." He may be completely innocent in this, of course. Reminds me of a certain someone else in Florida who thought a young daughter was pesky baggage. Let's hope this case fares better in the courts.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/03/grandfather-and-granddaughter-6-found-murdered-cops-say/

"She was frustrated with the child and as a result, she didn't want the child to mess up the relationship she had with the boyfriend," Judd said.
Family members said Meredith was diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder and was recently put on medication.
"She was your friend one minute, and the next minute she could snap. But bipolarism is no excuse for murder," said Weekly's sister-in-law, Janice Weekly.

The kid had some serious mental health issues that I'm sure mommy contributed to.

My bet? She tried to drop the kid with her dad forgood he said no this is your responsibility and she snapped. Killed him, and then killed her so she couldn't tell on her.

The waiting days to then go back and shovel them into bags bugs me the most. Fucking cold hearted.

That could explain some things... what if she had a psycho reaction to the meds?

I suppose her new meds could have been a trigger, no excuse though.

Edited to add: WTF! The six year old was being medicated? I totally misread your original comment to mean the mother had just been put on meds.

Last edited:
The kid had some serious mental health issues that I'm sure mommy contributed to.

Whoa, I read it as Cheyanne was put on meds. Thanks for clearing that up for me. A 6yr old diagnosed with all that? WTF? That can't be common!

But bipolarism is no excuse for murder," said Weekly's sister-in-law, Janice Weekly.

But this implies it was Cheyanne who was bi polar... I am confused.

Maybe they meant that being bi polar is no excuse for someone to murder you? Idk. If it was the kid who was mental that would be hard for a young mother. No excuse though.

She's most likely a growler, like a rabid dog.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: A rabid dog is still cuter to look at tho. But she growled like one looking like this:bag: probably......unless it was fro. Behind like a dog....:cold:

My daughter brings me so much joy every day - it's so much fun to get our hair done together, shop for school clothes, watch movies, draw, write, hang out. . . the list goes on and on. I'm so proud of her - I wish I could post her picture here so you could see how beautiful she is! My heart hurts for this precious little girl. She never had a chance. :( I hope she at least had some joy in her short life, with her grandfather. This is too heartbreaking.

Back