• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
She found him on Craigslist. Personally I think just typing the address exposes you to a multitude of STDs. But in what was apparently an unlucky game of random unprotected sex Roullette, she got knocked up. So she has returned to Craigslist so the baby daddy can be notified. Just in case you are Middle Eastern and have a 6 1/2 inch dick, the mom to be included a drawing of your face. :artist:
I hope she keeps a copy for the baby book!

5x4js1.jpg

She should be an artist! :woot::writer:

"When we screwed?" Klassy.

And she doesn't even have one picture of him? Idk about you other ladies, but when I'm trolling for strange online, I ALWAYS get a photo first. Face and dick pics, or I won't even message you back.

And she doesn't even have one picture of him? Idk about you other ladies, but when I'm trolling for strange online, I ALWAYS get a photo first. Face and dick pics, or I won't even message you back.
how many copies would you like:devil:

Thanks for posting this :hilarious:

I had a good 5 min lulz at that picture. It's sad that this woman is so stupid...but the whole thing is funny.

Gawd Damn, I had a mare escape once and 11 months later, we had a handsome little colt born.
I found the dad and didn't need to take to craigslist to find him.

do we have a name for this classy broad? Willing to bet she ends up back here.... Seems like a prime target for some baby beating dotm

I'm pretty sure if this guy recognizes himself in that sketch, then he's running hell for leather for the hills never to return. And I really don't blame him, who's to say she even remembers who she screwed. She sounds like a real rocket surgeon, there. LOL

Well the way I see it, if she's hooking up thru craigslist, there's no telling how many men she's hooked up with in the last few months before she got pregnant, so she may be just confused and drew a composite of all her craigslist boyfriends! That could be one way to explain that face, hoping someone, anyone would admit it was them. LOL

Wow in year 6 I "accidentally" spilt paint on my self-portrait I was truly a budding artist compared to that trainwreck, but at least its getting her more hits I hope she does find the dad.

If that drawing is close to what the dude looks like...that broad must have some pretty low self-esteem to let something like that fuck her. Good lord. I wonder if the poor kid will get his nose.

Laughing my BALLS off.....I have seen some funny shit on Craigslist but this one right here is all kinds of special. I am sharing this with everyone I know who needs a phenomenal Monday laugh :crack:

Um, if she's turning to Craigslist for fuck-buddies then how can she be sure Mr. Arab Potato Head is the baby daddy and not say Mr. Greek Potato Head or Mr. Australian Potato Head?

Come on, we all know that he isn't the only candidate in the running for baby daddy.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Wow... This is absolutely crazy :wtf: This lady is a fuckin nutbag!
..... that could possibly be the guy that owns the store... down the road from my house. o_O

This has to be a joke. That picture is fucking hilarious. She should do a self portrait and add it to her post. lmao

I think it's someone messing around trying to be funny or the person may be a retard

I doubt for one split second this is real. There are tons of posts on craigslist that are for shits & giggles - some get attention, go viral even...and they're free, so what's to lose? Creativity at it's finest.

WOW. Dude is HAWT (i mean, just from what I can tell in her amazing drawing!). I can see why she wants to hunt him down. :rolleyes:

Back