• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/07/31/man-fathers-daughters-child-arrested-for-sexual-abuse/
child-abuser.jpg

MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) – Danny Richard Minor, 40, of The Colony, was sentenced to life confinement without the possibility of parole for three counts of Continuous Sexual Abuse of a Young Child and life confinement for two counts of Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child, announced Collin County District Attorney Greg Willis.

From 2002 until 2009 when Minor lived in Plano, he molested two related children and an unrelated child. One child disclosed the abuse in 2009, but conflicting statements prevented detectives from moving forward at that time.

Minor cut off ties with Plano and moved to The Colony where the abuse continued. The case was reactivated in June 2014 when a second child came forward and provided corroborating information for the 2009 disclosure. Two additional cases resulted from that disclosure. Minor was arrested and a search warrant was obtained for his DNA. A paternity test confirmed that Minor is the biological father of his daughter’s child.
[....]
guilty verdict Thursday for three counts of Continuous Sexual Abuse of a Young Child and two counts of Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child. On Friday, the jury sentenced Minor to life confinement without the possibility of parole on each count of Continuous Sexual Abuse of a Young Child and life confinement on each count of Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child.
[....]

What a sick son of a bitch.
Your daughter you bastard! You fucked your daughter and made her have your baby. Something tells me he abused that child too. Oh Jesus. Life in prison minus his balls seems more fitting to me.

He kinda looks like the product of incest himself. o_O I'm so very happy to see he will never be free again.

You know what I really don't get? The angry defiance in this morons eyes in his mug shot. What up with that? He has just been arrested for the rape of his own daughter for years who now has born his grandchild, the rape of two other related children and how in hell did he slip up in his pattern and rape an unrelated child? He must have been pretty confident at that point that no child would report him, cocky piece of shyte that he is when it comes to raping children. You would think he would have hung his head a bit in shame in that mug but no, he thinks he has been betrayed by his harem and he is not happy when it was time to say cheese. BUH BYE you freakish loser. Wait until the lads you meet in prison find out your daughter has had your baby. I hope you enjoy tossing other peoples salad as I think you are going to be very busy engaged in that occupation.

My heart goes out to his victims/daughter...and I hope that his child/grand child.. Gets strong and loving counseling to learn how to handle the emotional turmoil of knowing who his bio is ..
My dad is EVERYTHING to me and Evey child deserves to have that kind of dad ..

Rot in hell pos you have put these kids through a life time of nightmares..

SMH...1. the US has some of the harshest sentences for these crimes, this is WELL KNOWN information on these crimes;
2. Prison revenge / hatred for pedos;
3. It hurts/damages the victim immensely, especially when its a relationship as this. So what else can be done? Why is this worth it for these sick pricks? I hate pedos and abusers, this poor child!

At least he will be in prison for life and NOT in protective custody, he should be in general population so he can hopefully feel what those poor children felt. There is NO justifying child rape NO exuse or mental defect or that sorry ass exuse "I can't help that I'm sexually attracted to children" FUCK THAT!!! It's sick,immoral, evil,demented,and there is NO EXUSE what so ever for a grown ass man to stick his grown ass man dick in an innocent child. The fact that it's his own child is even more disgusting.I haven't been on here recently because I've been super busy and I know I keep saying this but Child rape and abuse is getting worse and worse and it goes against GOD and this is not what GOD put us here on earth for. It just boggles my brain how someone can hurt a helpless innocent child in any kind of way. This man got life without parole which is a great thing but what about the repeat offenders that get probation or therapy or a few years or plead to a lesser charge and get sentenced to a few court mandated classes because they have money or maintain a certain social status in society? They should all be locked away for life when they hurt a child.

One child disclosed the abuse in 2009, but conflicting statements prevented detectives from moving forward at that time.

Way to go little one...I'm so sorry the powers that be (detectives) failed you the first time around. It just might be that these detective will remember you for the whole rest of their days as investigators and that you might just become an instrument of change, because there are lessons in those mistakes they made the first time they met you. <3 This is me hoping that.

Sooooo......I'll ask.

Would the child call him daddy grandpa? Grampdad?

:confused:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back