• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://nypost.com/2015/07/28/husbands-pit-bull-nearly-rips-wifes-arm-off/
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. — A North Charleston woman is recovering after her husband’s pit bull attacked her, causing her to lose part of her arm.

Local media outlets report that 48-year-old Katherine Rizk was attacked late Sunday at her home and is in the intensive care unit of the Medical University of South Carolina Hospital in Charleston.
[....]
his wife is “not doing well” after she had to have her left arm amputated from the elbow down.

He says that he had had the dog for three years and that it had never attacked anyone. He says that the dog had been cut earlier Sunday and that he thinks the dog attacked after his wife pressed on the wound while petting the animal.

The dog was euthanized Monday.

There's a video at the link.

That's really horrible.

Glad the dog was put down before some ignorant humaniacs started a Facebook page and a go fund me account to rescue it.

I would have taken the dog. I know someone who doesn't deserve either of his arms ..... Or legs.....or dick.....or head.......

I hate the chimo bastard!! :mad:

he thinks the dog attacked after his wife pressed on the wound while petting the animal.
The dog was euthanized Monday.

I don't understand why they euthanized him. I mean if the wife was petting him, she probably liked him too, right? Ok, so he bit off her off arm, I still know plenty of whack a doodles that would have kept the dog.

It might be a law there or something. Everywhere is different i guess. Not that i know anything really. They just won't take the chance. What if he does it again and it's a child? IDK I think it sucks that they put them down but sometimes it's what they have to do.

Yeah everyone should have a dog that ripped some ones arm off. Fucking bunch of idiots
Just how fucking stupid can some people be

Back