• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

araisner

http://www.krmg.com/ap/ap/oklahoma/woman-arrested-for-leaving-child-1-in-hot-car-in-o/nm85G/

A Talala woman has been arrested for leaving her 1-year-old child in a hot vehicle for nearly an hour on Owasso.

The 38-year-old woman was arrested Tuesday evening after Owasso police say pedestrians saw her child in a parked car outside a Wal-Mart Supercenter. A police report says the child was left alone for about 45 minutes in a car that reached internal temperatures of 120 to 138 degrees.

The child was transported to St. John Medical Center in Owasso for treatment, and was released into the custody of the child's father.

According to the report, the suspect told officers she forgot the child was in the car when she went into the store.

The woman is being held in lieu of $50,000 bond on child abuse complaint.​

Body cam video of when the mother came out to meet officers here. She seems genuinely distressed, but these days it's hard to tell the intentional vs. unintentional cases.

Okay, I take it back. It's starting to seem fishy.

http://kfor.com/2015/07/30/it-didnt...oma-couple-rescues-toddler-locked-in-hot-car/

A couple says they were leaving Walmart when they heard a noise in the distance.

“We walked past the van and it didn’t quite sit right with me,” said Chrysty Lansdowne. “I just said to Jay, ‘What was that sound?”

The couple told KJRH they could barely hear the baby calling out for help.

“You imagine the baby is crying in the car because it is so hot. She wasn’t crying at all,” said Lansdowne.

The couple looked through the tinted windows of the van and spotted the child.

“If the baby would have been unconscious or asleep, we would have had no idea,” said Jedidiah Bizzell.

The couple says the baby was covered in sweat and looked exhausted.

They told KJRH they frantically pulled all the door handles until they could get one open.

After getting the child out of the car, they called 911.

Paramedics say the child’s internal temperature was more than 100 degrees, so they took her to an area hospital.

According to the police report, a responding firefighter told officers the temperature inside the car would have reached 120 to 138 degrees within 10 minutes of the door being closed.

Police stopped the child’s mother, Hannah Secondi, as she left the store.

They say she “began frantically asking if her child was deceased.”

(...)

However, Landsdowne says Secondi left the store with another child and doesn’t believe the 1-year-old was simply forgotten.

“It is not like, ‘Oh, I just ran inside real quick, I completely forgot, the day was crazy,’and she was alone,” she said. “There was [sic] more people with her. There is no reason why the baby should have been left in the car. Not at all.”

Secondi was arrested for child abuse.​

http://kfor.com/2015/07/31/oklahoma...-confronted-after-leaving-toddler-in-hot-van/

“Oh my God … she’s dead,” a woman off camera can be heard saying when the officer asked Secondi if she was the infant’s mother.

“No, she’s not,” the officer replied.​

Interesting phrasing.

Mother is Hannah Secondi. FB

Last edited:
i don't care for her reaction. "is she okay or please tell me she's okay" would have been more i line with what you think. that could just be me cause i can't imagine forgetting a whole person in a car.

I have questions about the age of the other child. Were they in a car seat in the back as well, young enough that mom would need to help them get out. Were they old enough to be in the front seat, if so, old enough to remind mom that oops, we forgot a kid?

I agree. Her reaction is not what I would expect from any adult, none the less a parent. A parent TO the child the cop is talking about.

Something stinks.

Fuck that. Fuck that all.
If u watch the bodycam video, "mom" is still pushing her fucking groceries. While WALKING to the cops, and the ambulance - with an older child with her. How does not 1 but 2 people forget a baby in the car? How does that happen?????

Bodycams are AMAZING TOOLS. her reaction is fake. Any normal mother would run like her ass was on fire to her child. Fuck the groceries. Fuck the keys in hand. Fuck.
Wait. Scratch that. Any normal mother would not forget her child in the car.

That's my first take on it.

Sorry, just not buying that she forgot her one year old was in the car. If you have just strapped your child in a car seat your not going to forget it between your home and WalMart for fucks sake. As noted there was a much older child in the car with Mom's when they parked and made their way into the store for approximately 45 minuets while the temp in the vehicle soared to slow roast. A child being left in a vehicle that has succumbed from heat has been much in the news as well so wouldn't that make you hyper vigilant? That's not a sack of baking potatoes you left strapped in for crying out loud. That's your child!!!! :mad:

Lists herself as a taxi driver.
Um, taxi drivers make sure there's no one in the car.

Someone was trying to cover premeditated murder with a terrible accident....that's my guess. I hope I'm wrong. I REALLY REALLY REEEEEAAAALLLLY hope I'm wrong.

When the first response you utter is to ask if your child is dead, doesn't that seem like a red flag that could seem to be interpreted as consciousness of guilt? Did she all the sudden get her memory back, "Oh that's right, I had the baby in her car seat. I'm such a ditz when it comes to remembering where I left her last." PU lease!

The cops need to talk to that other child, if possible. If they're old enough, I wouldn't be surprised if they did warn their mom about leaving the little one only to be ignored...her immediately asking if the baby was dead makes me feel like that's what she was going for, ijs :(

No tears, Mom wasn't crying. She was contorting her face all up like she was trying to force herself to but she never shed a tear, not one...

This woman is a cunt....

January 18, 2017

A woman who left her child alone in a hot car at the Owasso WalMart a couple of years ago is in trouble again.

The Tulsa County DA wants a judge to revoke Hannah Secondi's two-year deferred sentence for that crime and send her to prison.

When Secondi pleaded guilty to child neglect, she agreed to stay out of trouble for two years, but the prosecutor said Secondi has violated that agreement and should serve her sentence behind bars.

They said one violation is a report from Rogers County of Secondi's toddler daughter wandering away from home wearing nothing but a diaper.

Secondi pleaded guilty six months later and because it was her first offense, she got a two-year deferred sentence, which means no jail time as long as she didn't violate her rules or get into trouble again.

But, six months after that, Rogers County deputies got a call of a child wandering around a field, covered in scratches, wearing nothing but a diaper. A neighbor took her in until deputies arrived.

Deputies said when they first talked to Secondi, she wasn't honest about her daughter being missing.

The Rogers County DA did not file charges because the case was referred to DHS.

The prosecutor on the Tulsa County case said it doesn't matter that charges weren't filed, the fact a report was filed of Secondi once again failing to supervise her children, is enough to ask a judge to revoke Secondi's previous sentence.

http://www.newson6.com/story/342929...mother-after-toddler-found-wandering-in-field

She's proved herself unworthy of the title mother. She wants to be rid of her children by whatever means possible, it seems.

Back