• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sister Iroz

Nun the worse for where
Bold Member!
183-Richardson1embeddedprod_affilia.jpg
ARLINGTON — A 44-year-old man with a history of DWI arrests was in jail Saturday after, police said, he drove while intoxicated Friday night, causing a wreck that seriously injured a 2-year-old child.

Stewart Richardson of Davenport, Iowa, is facing a charge of intoxication assault with serious bodily injury, said Lt. Blake Miller, a spokesman for the Arlington Police Department. Bail had not been set by late Saturday.

According to an accident report, a 2003 Honda Accord occupied by three people was stopped at a red light in the 4900 block of South Cooper Street at Oak Village Boulevard when a northbound Ford F-250, driven by Richardson, slammed into the back of their vehicle.

The wreck, just before 11 p.m., pushed the Accord into the intersection, where it collided with a 1998 Ford Mustang occupied by one person.

A child in the Accord, identified as Abdallah Khader of Arlington, was taken by helicopter to Cook Children’s Medical Center in Fort Worth. The car’s driver, Fahad Khader, was taken by ambulance to John Peter Smith Hospital.

Richardson was treated at Medical Center of Arlington and released to authorities.

"We need to continue to get the message out about the dangers of drinking and driving," Miller said. "We have a 2-year-old fighting for his life because what appears to be a driver that habitually drives while intoxicated crashed into a family going home."

The crash was one in a series of wrecks that police are trying to counteract. Arlington has had six traffic fatalities in January and one this month. There were 27 fatal traffic accidents in Arlington in 2008. Alcohol or speed were factors in many of the fatality accidents.

This month, police initiated a crackdown designed to remove speeding and impaired drivers from Arlington roadways.

Arlington police said officers will monitor locations where wrecks tend to occur, conduct bar checks with officers from the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission and work the roads looking for drivers who are speeding.

"We need the public to take responsibility for drivers who won’t take responsibility for themselves," Miller said. "People tend to drink with others, and if the person who is getting behind the wheel of a vehicle is not going to be responsible, we would expect a family member or friend to keep them from getting behind the wheel if they are drunk."
http://www.star-telegram.com/arlington_news/story/1217696.html

This man has a history of DWI don't they take your license away after a certain many of DWI's.? I know each State is different. Once you are an habitual DWI I thought they took it away for life. I think in VA first time DWI they take it away for certain period of time but let you drive to work. I need to research VA laws into DWI.

2j4eid2.jpg
A 2-year-old boy who was critically injured in a drunken driving crash last week remained on life support as his parents coped with his devastating prognosis.

Eighty percent of Abdallah Khader’s brain was destroyed in the crash, according to his doctor, Jeff McGlothlin. If Abdallah survives, he will be severely disabled for the rest of his life.

Majed Nachawati, his parents’ attorney, said their Muslim faith prevents them from taking him off life support.

“What’s keeping me alive right now is just knowing that he’s breathing upstairs,â€￾ Loubna Elharazin, the boy’s mother. “I’m happy just to touch him. I’m happy to take him home like that. He’s my only son. I want my son back.â€￾

Arlington police officers arrested Richardson, a man they say has a history of DWI arrests. Richardson was being held at the Tarrant County jail in lieu of $75,000 bail on a charge of intoxication assault. Charges could be upgraded if Abdallah’s condition changes.

Richardson did not have an attorney, a court clerk said. Family members said Richardson had used an interlock device designed to prevent repeat DWI offenders from driving drunk at least twice before, but he didn't have one on Friday.

“How many times does someone have to be caught driving under the influence of alcohol until he’s not allowed to drive in this country,â€￾ a tearful Elharazin asked on Tuesday. “He decided to drink and get in his car and drive and kill someone and he walked out [saying] ‘I’m sorry.’ I want this man to be in jail for the rest of his life.â€￾

A fund in Abdallah’s name has been established with Bank of America to help pay the family’s medical expenses.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon.../stories/022509dnmetdwiinjuries.4b2be782.html
Even if he is declared brain dead, Abdallah's parents say their Muslim faith forbids them to take him off life support.

However, according to medical examiner Nizam Peerwani, the family is mistaken. He says Islam recognized the concept of brain death at a conference that took place in the '80s

"Only if you have a brain death concept can you harvest organs from a heartbeat donor," he said.

It's more than a moral issue. If Abdallah dies, prosecutors plan to charge Richardson with murder.
http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d.../stories/wfaa09024_mo_suspected.4b15b838.html

The mother of a child left on life support after a wreck involving an accused drunken driver cried Tuesday as she pleaded for justice.

At age 2 and just over a month from his 3rd birthday, Abdallah Khader's life is now measured in seconds.

"I would estimate that 80 percent of his brain has been destroyed, the parts that he has left are just barely keeping him alive," said Dr. Jeffery McGlothlin, the surgeon that's been working to keep Abdallah alive with the help of life support. "We don't expect that he would be able to stand, to walk to even sit or speak."

The wreck happened last Friday as the family was returning from visiting a loved one in Arlington. Their car was stopped at an intersection for a red light when Stewart Richardson, 44, plowed into the rear of their vehicle, forcing them into oncoming traffic and creating a second collision, police said.

Abdallah was pinned in the wreckage with his body crushed and his skull smashed.

"I want this man to be in jail for the rest of his life," his mother, Loubna Elharizn, screamed Tuesday during a news conference at Cook Children's Medical Center.

The family is demanding that charges against Richardson be upgraded from intoxication assault, to intoxication manslaughter. Even though Khader is still alive, they said Richardson's actions have already murdered everything about him that made the little boy himself.

"I don't understand how many times does someone have to be caught driving under the influence of alcohol until he's not allowed to drive in this country," Elharizn pleaded as the rest of Khader's family fought back tears.

Richardson has a history of drunken driving arrests. The Khader's have filed a civil suit against him alleging gross negligence on Richardson's behalf, saying he has no regard for the impact his actions have on the lives of others.

Khader's family said they will keep the little boy on life support for as long as his body can sustain it because of their religious beliefs. They will also keep pushing for a stiffer prosecution and a manslaughter charge.

It's a promise they said they've made to Khader.

"He's my only joy, he's my only son, I breathe when he breathes, he is my only son and I want my son back," his mother said as tears flowed down her face.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Repeat-Drunken-Driver-Leaves-Child-in-Critical-Condition.html

Abdallah Khader

Baby pict
1561310016_l.jpg

l_2cfe7da031874c5b81737edf8113696f.jpg

l_c8d0c15ae0f84a54a81721bbd6df0445.jpg

Fahad Khader, 43 & Loubna Elharizn, 30 ( mom & dad)
l_5cd3720797e34930bdab5816176b2f51.jpg

I wish the parents would take him off of life support already, 80% of his brain is gone. The keep saying in the news he is recovering. WTF, there is no recovering a 80% loss of your brain. Poor little guy.

"We don't expect that he would be able to stand, to walk to even sit or speak."

Fahad Khader ( bio-dad ) lies in bed with a punctured lung and fractured ribs. He is in pain, but the pain he is suffering the most is for his son. "We're not asking you not to cry. Cry, it's ok. Just hang in there."

2-year-old Abdallah Khader remains in critical condition at Cook Children's Medical Center after the accident. Relative Monte Khader rushed to the accident scene just after it happened. "The little boy is like this on the street… with 16 people trying to make him breath; his head is swollen."

Monte says his nephew called out to him. "Uncle, uncle we just got in a big wreck, he said I don't know what hit us. Abdullah is not breathing he is on the street."

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Arlington.Police.DWI.2.940900.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fahad Khader ( bio-dad ) Myspace page
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=316806628

Loubna Elharizn myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/loubnaelharazin

Wow, it's been awhile since this was updated, so here it is:

Abdallah Khader died from the injuries he sustained in the wreck on January 11, 2015, at the age of 8. Little Abdallah hung on for a long time but his body simply just gave out.

The medical examiner ruled his death due to traumatic brain injuries sustained in the collision. A collision caused by Stewart Richardson, who had 9 previous DWI/DUI arrests. Yes, 9.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2015/01/boy-in-vegetative-state-since-09-crash-dies.html/

Now, for the good news:

Stewart got fucked, a fucking he so richly deserved.

In June he plead guilty to Aggravated Assault Bodily Injury, Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon, and felony level DWI.

The presiding judge didn't seem to give either a fuck or a rat's ass that for once in his booze-soaked life Stewart seemed to man up by pleading guilty and hammered Stewart at sentencing.

Stewart received a 50 year sentence for the two Aggravated Assault charges and 20 years for the felony DWI. The sentences are to run concurrently, meaning his maximum is 50 years and he will receive credit for the 6 years he served while awaiting trial, but 50 years, or 44 after deducting the 6 is good news.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...n-arlington-crash-that-killed-young-boy.html/

I make no secret about hating drunk drivers, so imagine my glee when I read this sentence.

RIP Abdallah, an unnamed Tarrant County Judge did your memory proud by sentencing Stewart to the fucking he so richly deserved.

As far as I'm concerned, you should have your driving privileges revoked after the 2nd DUI. Fool me once...

I think everyone who gets busted for DUI should be charged with attempted murder and never be able to drive again. Everybody knows that it is dangerous and if you are too stupid to know fuck you and rot in jail.

For fuck sakes....if you can't afford cab fare/or Keys please...you can't afford to drink. Sorry you got hurt little dude.

As far as I'm concerned, you should have your driving privileges revoked after the 2nd DUI. Fool me once...
They drive drunk which is illegal, why would not having a license stop them any more than those pesky DUI laws do.

Listen, I totally agree with the idea, but I've done an appeal for a guy who had, at that time, 57 driving while suspended/revoked, most of them don't give a shit.

Back