• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...neighbor-in-face-ran-her-over-with-mower.html
mowerman-huroncountysheriff.jpg

CLEVELAND, Ohio - CBSNEWS - A man who became agitated about his next-door neighbor mowing her lawn at night shot her and then ran a push mower over her body, authorities said Friday.

Linda Ciotto, 62, was shot in the face from close distance, Huron County Coroner Jeffrey Harwood said. Ciotto also had a severe wound to her left arm and hand that appeared to have been caused by a mower blade, Harwood said. The slaying occurred Tuesday in a township outside Willard, a city about 80 miles southwest of Cleveland.

James Blair, 50, has been charged with murder and is being held in Huron County Jail on $1 million bond. His public defender declined to comment Friday.

Blair was arrested early Wednesday after a six-hour standoff with sheriff's deputies and a SWAT unit that ended when tear gas canisters were fired into the house where he lived with his mother. [....]
Ciotto was shot at around 9 p.m. after Blair became agitated she was mowing her small lawn so late, Howard said. A call came into the sheriff's department about two hours after the shooting, Howard said. The sheriff called it the most "bizarre" crime scene he's encountered during his 30-year career in law enforcement. "It was horrific," he said.

BONUS: Mommy was arrested for trying to hide the murder weapon.

I know the feeling! I work graveyard and most days I'm fine but on my switch day (Wednesday) I asked my neighbors to NOT mow the lawn after 4:00pm that day as my nap was important, and in less than a month what happens!! They fucking did an entire landscaping job for 3 - 4 hours making that night miserable for me. I didn't grab a gu but rather set up a few TV's and a surround sound system in a room closest to their house on the 2nd story and invited several friends over for a Gears of War marathon with windows open blaring! I have yet to hear a damn lawn mower on a Wednesday after 4 since!

9pm sounds like the perfect time cut grass in a heat wave...its cooler outside asshole. Lives with his mOM....jokes.

I feel as if I better turn my stereo down :eek:
... have a bad feeling about this one ... been pissin the neighbor off for awhile :nailbiting:

Now that I think about it ... I have no mower
...and i am the one with the gun :devil: so fuck him it's staying on volume 30 :finger:

Last edited:
been pissin the neighbor off for awhile :nailbiting:
Now that I think about it ... I have no mower
...and i am the one with the gun :devil: so fuck him it's staying on volume 30

You could also just bang him. Most women can do that with most male neighbors to remedy any conflicts. Doesn't work so well the other way around, tends to just enhance the problems and gaurantee some police intervention.

Cleveland is a fucking shithole. I've told my story before of my awful, unfortunate happenings in that town, car break ins and whore beatings in the street in what appeared to otherwise be the NICE part of town. The whole place should burn.

You could also just bang him. Most women can do that with most male neighbors to remedy any conflicts. Doesn't work so well the other way around, tends to just enhance the problems and gaurantee some police intervention.
He may think that's an awesome idea...
Myself.. I rather eat poison :vomit::hilarious: I'm way to superficial to fuck ugly people ... just being honest :D

I rather eat poison

Well if you're down with downing poison, there's another option that surely can't be much worse, pending some blood tests of course.

That was a blowjob joke btw, not sure if it was too thinly veiled or not.

CLEVELAND, OH – James Blair got so angry over his neighbor cutting her grass at night that police say the 50-year-old shot her in the face and ran over her body with a push mower.

Last week, 62-year-old Linda Ciotto was cutting her small lawn at around 9 p.m. This upset Blair so badly that he walked to her house next door and shot her in the face at point-blank.

When police arrived at Ciotto’s home two hours later after receiving a call, they found her body in her yard. Aside from the gunshot wound to her face, police say it also looked as if someone had run over her body with a push mower.

Blair was arrested early the next day after a six-hour standoff with sheriff’s deputies and a SWAT that only ended after they fired tear gas canisters into the home he lives in with his 73-year-old mother.

Blair was taken into custody and charged with murder. He is being held in the Huron County Jail on a $1 million bond. His first court appearance is scheduled for Aug 4th. Blair’s mother was also arrested and charged with tampering with evidence after she hid the gun that was used in the murder.

Huron County Sheriff Dane Howard called this the most “bizarre” crime scene he’s encountered during his 30-year career in law enforcement.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/08/03/james-blair-shot-neighbor-face-ran-lawnmower/#ixzz3hmQJsG3V

Living in a flat, I expect my neighbours to keep down the noise after ten on a week-night when normal people might start thinking about going to bed. And I prefer them to not start their washing machines or hoovers before nine in the morning on the weekend. If they started making a habit of either, I would talk to them about it. Which begs the question: How often had he raised the subject with her before this incident? And in which way?

Last edited:
I know the feeling! I work graveyard and most days I'm fine but on my switch day (Wednesday) I asked my neighbors to NOT mow the lawn after 4:00pm that day as my nap was important, and in less than a month what happens!! They fucking did an entire landscaping job for 3 - 4 hours making that night miserable for me. I didn't grab a gu but rather set up a few TV's and a surround sound system in a room closest to their house on the 2nd story and invited several friends over for a Gears of War marathon with windows open blaring! I have yet to hear a damn lawn mower on a Wednesday after 4 since!
I also work night shift, but I can't expect my neighbors' lives to revolve around me. I turn the ringer off on my phone, pull the blinds, and turn on the fan and play the TV for background noise. I'd be pissed if someone told me when to mow my grass! That may have been the only time they were able to do it that day.

I also work night shift, but I can't expect my neighbors' lives to revolve around me. I turn the ringer off on my phone, pull the blinds, and turn on the fan and play the TV for background noise. I'd be pissed if someone told me when to mow my grass! That may have been the only time they were able to do it that day.

Wasn't really telling them when they could do it, I felt Wednesday "After" 4PM was very reasonable considering the 3 neighbors adjacent to me on the alleyway are all retired state workers who are out gardening and working on their lawns as often as they can. This leaves Monday(24 hours) Tuesday (24 Hours) Wednesday (18 Hours) Thursday (24 Hours) Friday (24 Hours) Saturday (24 Hours) Sunday (24 Hours) That leaves 162 out of 168 hours in the week in which I really wouldn't care if they mow their lawn, so there is no reason as to why that would be something unreasonable. Just as I am up all night, I take my neighbors into consideration 4-5 nights a week! So asking them for one short window of time once a week is all that bad?

Last edited:
So asking them for one short window of time once a week is all that bad?
Fucking nailed it.

I kept reading thru this thread about how mad people would be if their neighbors "told" them how to do something. Okay, I get it, we're adults, kind of past the age of being told what to do. But, seriously, making a compromise is also part of being adults.

I find asking a neighbor to not mow late to be a reasonable request and if that wasn't acceptable to my neighbor I would find it equally reasonable that my neighbor explain that to me as well. Sure, it's not all about what I want but it's also not all about what my neighbor might want too, we'd have to live by each other and compromise.

This guy's reaction was beyond absurd but basically flipping someone the bird by ignoring a reasonable request from them isn't very rational either, and quite childish. I'm not saying that the victim did that here, maybe she did try to talk to him and he was just irrational but the stance that others can't make reasonable requests to us because we're adults and it's our homes is stupid.

Back