• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
Courtesy of my friend Kim!
We mostly deal with dumb criminals and social media idiots on our website. But we found this story so damn bizarre we had to share it. Enjoy.
simple-smile.png

BELFAIR, Washington —

Nancy Hoggert told Big Foot Tracker that she and the infamous bigfoot have been in a sexual relationship since 2008 and are “trying to start a family.” She claims that Bigfoot lives in Mason County, Washington and that she first encountered the beast while tending to her “marijuana grow.”

nancy-bigfoot.jpg

“Bigfoot was standing there eating all the buds off my plants,” Hoggert said. “At first I wanted to run cause he’s very scary, but I thought he might eat all of my marijuana plants and that’s how I used to make a living. I pointed my shotgun at him and he put up his hands, scared.”

“That’s when I looked down and noticed he had a huge erection between his legs. I hadn’t gotten any in a while and well, from there, it somehow turned into an adult movie. I don’t know if he started it or I did. He did me from behind, which felt great.”

Hoggert said the relationship blossomed from just “sex partners’ into a deep love.

“He is so sweet and caring,” Hoggert said. “He brings me flowers and mushrooms. Holds me while we stargaze. The only downside is that he don’t speak English. I have taught him how to say my name, but it’s kind of garbled and he mispronounces it…’Nunnnsay'”

Hoggert said they’re trying for a baby, with no luck thus far, but she is confident it will happen even though she is 52.
“Once I’m pregnant, Bigfoot, or John as I call him, and I are going to settle down and live a quiet domesticated life in my house. He loves living in the forest, but I’m sick of the long-distance relationship. I have to commute for three hours to be with my man. It’s getting old and gas is expensive.”

Hoggert also said she’s going to legally change her last name to Nancy Bigfoot.

Of course, the big question… will she reveal Bigfoot to the public? Will humanity finally have living proof the mythological creature is real?

“Nah,” Hoggert said regarding presenting Bigfoot to the world. “Government scientists will just take and dissect him or try to turn him into a solider to fight ISIS or something. You know how the government is.”

She did say she will sell pictures and samples of Bigfoot’s fur through a website she plans to set up.

“Now that marijuana is legal in Washington State I don’t have an income,” Hoggert said. “So capitalizing on my boyfriend’s fame is how I plan to make money.”

http://www.moron.com/woman-relationship-with-bigfoot/

Right? Something tells me some of the pics are going to be unsuitable for anyone with stomach problems, too. :joyful:

“He brings me flowers and mushrooms. Holds me while we stargaze.
Obviously, of the psilocybin and opium poppy variety. And sorry, cupcake, those aren't "stars," they're tracers. :p

The only downside is that he don’t speak English. I have taught him how to say my name, but it’s kind of garbled and he mispronounces it…’Nunnnsay'”
:hilarious:

Best. Bud. Ever. :cigar: :playful:

Last edited:
He does her from behind because she's crazy. Must be hard to stare into someone's eyes that actually believes you are real (if you're Bigfoot anyways) .....and fucking from the front also may reveal his makeup sweating off. ( I hate when that happens too).

But seriously, I can't believe this whole time Ive been residing in the same state as Bigfoot. :jawdrop: When I find him I'm gonna do him too so I can get my Five Minutes:woot:

Stay tuned, I'm going a hunten for a fuken:sarcasm:

I have a Robert Crumb comic book where a man is lost in the woods, rescued by a bigfoot family, then their hirsute daughter takes him as her husband. He does a lot of doggie style action. Crumb likes drawing a lot of the "beast with two backs".
Anyway, this story sure reminded me of that comic, but with the sexes reversed.

Something tells me this chick has been doing something stronger than mary-jane. Something hallucinogenic, maybe some magic mushrooms or just some very stale LSD. o_O

Just you wait until Mrs. Bigfoot shows up and catches them in the act. The fur is bound to fly.

FAKE!!!!:jawdrop:

So, I've been walking in the woods all day, naked, and covered in weed, stuck on me with honey........FOR NOTHING:eek:

:finger: Lying bitches!!! Try explaining my actions to my kid:bag: now.

Sorry Honey, Bigfoot isn't going to be your new Daddy.

:sarcasm:

Last edited:

So, I've been walking in the woods all day, naked, and covered in weed, stuck on me with honey........FOR NOTHING:eek:

I... just... don't know what to say... give me a second.....

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

This bitch is fucking wacko!
I'm not sure I want to fuck with whatever drugs she's doing.:wacky:

:hilarious:!

You're lucky you weren't, uh...accosted by a big, ol' bear huntin' for... beaver. *rimshot!* (yeah, I said it, groan away. :p lol).

AND IN MY DEFENSE (of "truth, justice and the American way!"), my fellow Demonites, I was running a piece of Slackware when I posted yesterday that doesn't allow the browser to load all the media goodies/upgrades/plugin features, etc. (here or anywhere), so even though I saw others were able to mark their stories "Fake" somehow, my screen wasn't showing the nifty, new Fake option we have to play with in here. :woot:

I see it now, so *raises right hand* I solemnly swear I will now and forever use the Fake tag so that no one will ever have to paste weed to their nakey nethers with honey and stay in the woods all day long waitin' for some red hot, Bigfoot lovin'. Rawr. :joyful:

Obviously, of the psilocybin and opium poppy variety.

Best. Bud. Ever. :cigar: :playful:
I'm goin with this scenario .... I saw Gumby :shrug: so.... Big Foot... aint much of a stretch :hilarious::hilarious:

... and let me just add... didn't see his penis nor did I wanna hump him..... I fucking ran !!!

:hilarious:!

You're lucky you weren't, uh...accosted by a big, ol' bear huntin' for... beaver. *rimshot!* (yeah, I said it, groan away. :p lol).

AND IN MY DEFENSE (of "truth, justice and the American way!"), my fellow Demonites, I was running a piece of Slackware when I posted yesterday that doesn't allow the browser to load all the media goodies/upgrades/plugin features, etc. (here or anywhere), so even though I saw others were able to mark their stories "Fake" somehow, my screen wasn't showing the nifty, new Fake option we have to play with in here. :woot:

I see it now, so *raises right hand* I solemnly swear I will now and forever use the Fake tag so that no one will ever have to paste weed to their nakey nethers with honey and stay in the woods all day long waitin' for some red hot, Bigfoot lovin'. Rawr. :joyful:

Well, either way, I won't be falling for that again. Nor will I do it again.......anytime soon ....anyways.:shifty::sorry::snaphappy:

Back