• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
help find lonzie Barton on Facebook.
Phone won't let me copy URL.
Bio dad has posted.

Aw shit .. Wished I hadn't of looked at that page now as his little face is so sweet and clear in the photos -

Double fuck that piece of shit who sits in that cell right now ,too cowardly to say where Lonzie is , he is truly a human lower than the most rancid of vermin .

his dad knows the son did something I think, he should own up now Im sure he wasnt smart enough to hide the body that well, they will find it eventually.

This just kills me :( having 2 little ones I cant imagine having one missing.... I do feel sorry for the mom, but you NEVER leave your children with just anyone. UGHHH unfortunelty we all know how this is going to end. I have boys who are 5 and 2, my 5 year old is OVER protective of his little brother but i wouldnt have it any other way.

Ugh.
He looks so sad in the picture with him standing in the cowboy boots. What a sweetie pie. Such a shame he is missing and the one person who knows is being a colossal prick cheese about the entire situation.
This entire situation makes me so sad becoz you just know damn well how it's gonna turn out. Fucking bastards.

It drives me completely nuts when women try to protect these scumbags that hurt/kill their children! WTF is wrong with you? It's these type of women that I just assume saw some form of abuse between the man and child and just ignored it, because after all, her life is nothing without a man....ugh!:mad::banghead::punch::rage:

LE are now using cellphone tower pings in an attempt to trace suspects movements.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...ebrons-cellphone-answers-lonzie-barton/nm8Dc/

Wait, whaaaaat?? SURELY the guy who was “bragging that he is untouchable to the police and the court system,” and “claims he knows the system and he can get away with anything that he does" would have been waaaaaaaay too smart to have brought his cell phone along to whatever activities he surely engaged in with this poor child, right?

:rolleyes::bored::whistle:

Not sure if this is already on the thread but here's a link to an article on the mother and boyfriend. Turns out they are currently co-defendants in a drug case and are not supposed to have contact with each other.

There was a noise complaint called in at their apartment and when the police arrived they smelled pot. From there the Golden Dick decided to be a badass and argue and tussle with the officers ending in his arrest. Upon arrest they found pot, Ecstasy and meth on him.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/mother-lonzie-barton-and-suspect-disappearance-are/nm7Tt/

ebron-social4.jpg

Somehow I don't think that Ebron is still wearing that, "yeah that's right, I be chillin' and drillin' ", smirk on his face today but he certainly looks like an arrogant fuck so I could be wrong.

He's never going to say where that baby is unless absolutely caught bang to Rights- he's going to want to keep up the wrongly accused but a lucky tough bad boy gangsta vibe for all eternity .

He's got such a sense of false entitlement to his rep it's unreal . Really thinks he's something and will walk. Those cops must be itching to get him charged on this.

Although , all baby beaters and killers are ultimately cowards , so we might get some snivelling "it was an accident" type statement in court at one very late point .

Look at the prick sitting in his car thinking he's taking a hot selfie - look at the size perspective compared to him and Lonzie - its sick to think of what he has done and that he was the last thing a frightened baby boy saw .

This is all everyone is talking about at work.
They come to me for updates. I guess I have a reputation.
One woman said if its crime or weird, ask valasca.
Cool.

The night Lonzie went missing, Ebron and the boy’s 5-year-old sister were in the car with Lonzie when Ebron went inside their Ravenwood apartment on Old Kings Road. He told the Star the girl, who had been playing games on the phone, followed him inside. Her play had depleted the phone battery, he said.

When Ebron went back downstairs he saw his car being driven away.

Because the battery was down, he had to charge the phone before calling 911

Can you not use your phone while it's plugged in to charge? I know I can mine, are some phones different? Why not go next door and use a phone, why wait to call cops when someone just, supposedly, drove off with a baby you claim to love as your own? I don't believe it and if the police do then they're stupid, too.

Oh, yeah, that's from @Victoria 's link

Same with my cell cubby. So far what Ebron has offered up has not assisted LE in any manner in their search to find Lonzie. Car jacked and how fortunate that he was there just in time to glimpse the car being driven away by the jackers. Now pointing fingers at others in the press but remaining uncooperative with LE, it is Ebron's story that is jacked imo.

Back