• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I don't need to know a damn thing about your family to be certain that my Grandfather was a soldier in Europe during WWII. Speak to me like my Grandfather came here and sat on the dole, and like he should be thanking you and yours for it.
jesus fuck...are you bored or an attention whore? i can deal with either, but it still makes you look like a three year old that knows how to type. give 100 monkeys keyboards....

well, shit happens, and it happens a lot in war. however, there was a ZERO reason for you to even pretend that this guy deserved to be shot buy some random punk. apparently this little shit wanted to shoot a whole lotta folks. i guess he saw blood on one and then chickened out. no military in his future... the fact that this man happened to be in the military was pretty much no concern to this little shit. so your argument was kinda half-cocked.

Was the man that got shot a soldier? Yes he was! Was the man that got shot at an armory or other military place? Yes he was. When the man put on his uniform did he know he was no longer a civilian and had a obligation to serve America even with his life, Regardless of whose soil he was standing on? He did know it and he did his duty. The fact that this man was a soldier was the only concern to the "little shit" that's why he picked a military installation and not a day care. Because that's what real soldiers do.

jesus fuck...are you bored or an attention whore? i can deal with either, but it still makes you look like a three year old than knows how to type.

I am not a attention whore...I am not bored. I'm simply not going to take some these remarks DRY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was the man that got shot a soldier? Yes he was! Was the man that got shot at an armory or other military place? Yes he was. When the man put on his uniform did he know he was no longer a civilian and had a obligation to serve America even with his life, Regardless of whose soil he was standing on? He did know it and he did his duty. The fact that this man was a soldier was the only concern to the "little shit" that's why he picked a military installation and not a day care. Because that's what real soldiers do.
so what was your point again?

so what was your point again?

That the soldier who was shot was doing his duty. Seriously ? If I am coming across like a three year old that can type then you are coming across like a 40 year old (I'm guessing there) that can't comprehend...so in this instance i think I am ahead because three years olds shouldn't be typing they should be picking their nose.

I am not a attention whore...I am not bored. I'm simply not going to take some these remarks DRY!
maybe so, however, you are still quoting and responding to yourself. maybe you are just drunk? thats cool. i work graveyards and like to tip one or two back at 7am...

That the soldier who was shot was doing his duty. Seriously ? If I am coming across like a three year old that can type then you are coming across like a 40 year old (I'm guessing there) that can't comprehend...so in this instance i think I am ahead because three years olds shouldn't be typing they should be picking their nose.
so what was your point again? (and yes, seriously, because it is very hard to take you any kind of serious.)

The fact that this man was a soldier was the only concern to the "little shit" that's why he picked a military installation and not a day care. Because that's what real soldiers do.
Real soldiers wear a distinctive uniform.

Real soldiers bear weapons openly.

Real soldiers have a chain of command extending to civilian leadership.

Finally, real soldiers only engage in combat operations in accordance with the laws of war.

This maggot is not a real soldier. This maggot is nothing more than a slimy little punk.

--Al

Real soldiers wear a distinctive uniform.

Real soldiers bear weapons openly.

Real soldiers have a chain of command extending to civilian leadership.

Finally, real soldiers only engage in combat operations in accordance with the laws of war.

This maggot is not a real soldier. This maggot is nothing more than a slimy little punk.

--Al

The little maggot was made by AMERICA....There's something wrong with their young people that is undeniable...we read about it here every single day. Also this little maggot conducted himself in accordance with the rules of war...he hit a military installation considering that that is what an armoury is. :meh:

The maggot arguably met one of the four qualifications for being a real soldier.

Real soldiers meet all four.

The maggot is by no stretch of the imagination a soldier. I have no doubt that your grandfather was an honorable soldier, and to be blunt I am confused why you would conflate your grandfather's exemplary service and this maggot's murderous assault upon a man who did him absolutely no harm.

--Al

The maggot arguably met one of the four qualifications for being a real soldier.

Real soldiers meet all four.

The maggot is by no stretch of the imagination a soldier. I have no doubt that your grandfather was an honorable soldier, and to be blunt I am confused why you would conflate your grandfather's exemplary service and this maggot's murderous assault upon a man who did him absolutely no harm.

--Al

@Sudonim was under the impression that her/his family members died in service so my family could come to Canada...WRONG...why wouldn't I correct her/him or otherwise defend that?

lol, what else ya gonna do at 6am? and no, i normally wait until 6:30...

After working all night...gee I don't know...wash...refresh...eat some thing in the comfort of your own home...watch the birds...take the dog out...make muffins...the kind with bananas and coconut and just a little bit of pineapple...watch your kids sleep. Enjoy the peace and quiet...meditate...work out....or if you're an alcoholic...Drink I suppose.

Has there always been this much bickering, really, and i just didn't notice? Or are all of our cycles synced up now?

Uuuuh...um, O.K...wow. That was... different. *crossing eyes* I logged in Monday, got hijacked for two days and expected to come back to more huge, steaming piles of @GenericUser123 's off topic, crappy goodness all over the bloody remnants of random verbal pelts left shredded and rotting on the thread floor, but comparatively speaking, the turn around was a rather nice change of pace.

Oh, and if I were young Christopher Clark Farrar's therapist in the joint, I'd make damn sure he had zero access to a tv, dvd player, gaming system, etc., in his friggin' cell as part of his care plan until his f**ked up brain was grown and he got rid of the Delusions of Grandeur bullshit. Doesn't change my outrage even a little bit, and it damned sure doesn't change the fact his murderous ass deserves to stay locked up, but I'd love to get a look at his family history, childhood, peer influences and his psych notes (past, present and future). Considering his "target" in his 'history making' fantasy, I'd lay good money there was a lot more than just teen angst going on with that fantasy-laden killer. JMO YMMV. Cyber hugs to Sgt. 1st Class Michael Braden's family. <3

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, YOU ARE A CUNT!

This is by far one of the stupidest, cuntiest, things you have yet to say.

My father fought in Nam to come back and be treated like shit. It is STILL to this day, something he rarely talks about. Even still, my family continues to serve our country. My brother JUST got his new deployment orders. So for you to sit behind a keyboard and say shit like ^^^ or that he signed up to die makes you queen cunty.

You say Queen Cunty like its a bad thing ...no idea at all that CUNT is my favorite word second only to the word LOATHE.

Last edited:
I have a dirty, dirty secret.

I love reading this shit. I do feel bad that this soldier's cyber legacy will include such ridiculous off-topic and/or offensive statements but I am thoroughly entertained. Be seeing yall in hell...

Ps I totally thought @rod2pop love for @lithiumgirl was a joke and I cannot grapple with the idea of real adults having internet affairs. I'm sorry to see lithium returning to enraging trolling... There was a decent sanity streak.

Even still, my family continues to serve our country. My brother JUST got his new deployment orders.

So you brother enlisted to serve his country....possibly with his LIFE. Then he should be okay with Dying for a cause being that's what he signed up for...otherwise what's the point....Cash and gay sex?

I have a dirty, dirty secret.

I love reading this shit. I do feel bad that this soldier's cyber legacy will include such ridiculous off-topic and/or offensive statements but I am thoroughly entertained. Be seeing yall in hell...

Ps I totally thought @rod2pop love for @lithiumgirl was a joke and I cannot grapple with the idea of real adults having internet affairs. I'm sorry to see lithium returning to enraging trolling... There was a decent sanity streak.

Its not an affair, internet or otherwise if my husband knows about it...its an alternative relationship. Seeing that America has a youth problem doesn't make me manic..I'm just noticing....because at the end of the day a kid is in jail and a soldier is dead. Its tragic that America's young people...and Canada's too are in so much trouble that the Middle East can turn around and use it as a weapon against us. Some of our own young people hate what we've made so much that they have begun fighting for the other side....we're all in danger here...and you're sore about my supposed internet affair...and call me insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still doesn't equate to deserving to die. Yes signed up, yes took the potential risk of dying in COMBAT, yes deserves honor for his death. Did NOT, by virtue of being a soldier DESERVE to die merely for being an honorable man. See the difference? This was not combat. This was a glory seeking puke. Again, see the difference? You stressed that he deserved to die and that shit just wasn't cool m'dear.

I don't recall that I said specifically that this man deserves to die....I do believe I said deserve...and omitted a question mark at the end of that one word sentence...before adding that the deceased signed up for and died with the highest honor...being that dying...being shot by anyone...including this little puke as you call him while patrolling and guarding an armoury would be expected...defend with your life. And I guess that my comments were misconstrued on account of one single mistake in my punctuation......or I'm just a biggest asshole here...take your pick.

I don't recall that I said specifically that this man deserves to die....I do believe I said deserve...and omitted a question mark at the end of that one word sentence...before adding that the deceased signed up for and died with the highest honor...being that dying...being shot by anyone...including this little puke as you call him while patrolling and guarding an armoury would be expected...defend with your life. And I guess that my comments were misconstrued on account of one single mistake in my punctuation......or I'm just a biggest asshole here...take your pick.
The word 'deserve' by itself does not a sentence make, regardless of punctuation or lack thereof; it's a verb that requires an object, and therefore makes zero sense alone. Try again.

You said "yes deserves" and your deserves was bold. I'm trying to help you see what folks got so upset about. I'm not trying to add to it. The way it came across, at least to me, it would be like saying anyone that got on a jumbo jet deserved to die in the ensuing crash when some terrorist shot it out of the sky. Would that be true? Of course it wouldn't be true. Right?

She doesn't care.

Back