• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Amandascott

Even though she is behind bars,Teresa Giudice is suing her bankruptcy attorney for steering her wrong in her legal proceedings, with her malpractice lawyer alleging that his "negligence" and "missteps" are the reason she is in prison.
In a statement to PEOPLE, her malpractice lawyer, Carlos Cuevas, says that her former bankruptcy attorney James Kridel's "legal malpractice is the reason why she is incarcerated."
http://www.people.com/article/teresa-giudice-lawyer-says-will-be-vindicated

It would be nice when this case is dismissed, if it was possible to give her another 2 years on her sentence just for being an arrogant, tax-frauding fucking thief of a cunt who is just wasting the court's time:facepalm:

OMG, after giving a long speech in court where she excepted ownership for her part in all the financial frauds she had participated in she now wants to blame her fate on the bankruptcy attorney who represented her? Teresa changes her spots always if she thinks there is some advantage to be gained by it. I don't believe that she has ever spent one moment in serious self introspection and what's more, I believe that she would have to ask what the term meant.

What a worthless cunt. If this and that whale of a son a bitch Chris Christie is all that state has to offer I say revoke its statehood and sell it too the highest bidder. Her and her husband look like aliens from the planet Orange.
You did it bitch! Fucking trying to keep up with the Joneses when you know you can't hang.
What kind of disgusting materialistic existence is she setting her daughter's up for? One can hold that they all get some serious counselling coz giving these bastards another reality show is just perpetuating the issue.
And we get so hot and bothered about people on government assistance yet we give these clowns money for what?

We give them money to watch their arrogant pretension to the kind of cultured class that money cannot buy.

On topic though, she wants to sue the lawyer for submitting the false financial documents she created and provided as a true accounting of assets and income. Are you fucking kidding me? That's virtually delusional.

What she really wants from her day in court is to bask under the camera again to maintain her self importance, lost in the belief that our attention is adulation.

I didn't even realize who this was ...
... then I saw her Neanderthal looking face :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: fuck that bitch :finger:

Oh please, Theresa! Don't commit fraud for years and you won't need a lawyer in the first place.

She and that sweaty, sloppy, blob of a man that she is married to knew exactly what they were doing when they cheated on their taxes. Greasy Joe may have been the ringleader, but she was happy to abide by the crack of his limp whip.

And don't forget, Greasy Joey also attempted to ruin his own brother by going to the DMV to get his own revolting photo placed on government issued ID (driver's license) using his brother's name and documents. He would have been happy to continue drunk driving and other unlawful activities and risk his brother going to jail for his actions.

Back