• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Come on. The guy who was shot had 75 police incidents over the years. He was uncooperative, broke the law by having no front plate, license or registration. He also had an open liquor container with gawd knows what in it. He was trying to take off. Cops are people too and get scared for their own lives in a split second. All this anger with cops. How about we get fed up with these low-lifes who put their own lives and other's at risk.

None of that merits a death sentence when the cop was in next to no danger. Cops are in fact paid specifically to be in danger. It's part of the job, if you don't want a job where you might die, maybe don't be a cop?

He wasn't dragged by the car, he wasn't in the path of the car and it sure looks like he fell after he shot Dubose in the head. He didn't appear scared of Dubose at any time, and then he lied about what happened. And the liquor looks closed and full to me. I also fail to see how Dubose put anyone's life at risk by trying to run from police, he didn't even floor it, no one was in front of him, and the road appeared fairly quiet. Did the cop already know about those 75 police incidents, if not unless he's psychic, I don't see the connection...

Police ARE people too, and they aren't perfect... they shouldn't always be given the benefit of the doubt. If anything they should be held to a higher standard.

I would say all of this regardless of what the person who was shot looked like. He was pulled over for an infraction, and was killed for trying to run away. If everyone who ran from the cops at traffic stops was shot dead, we'd have a lot more police shootings.

I was in an accident a couple years ago, some idiot lady ran me off the road. I didn't have my licence on me; you know what the cop said? "I'll look it up" How difficult would that have been for this cop? I get that you're supposed to have your licence, but shit happens.

And if the cop truly did nothing wrong... why did he lie?

was in an accident a couple years ago, some idiot lady ran me off the road. I didn't have my licence on me; you know what the cop said? "I'll look it up" How difficult would that have been for this cop? I get that you're supposed to have your licence, but shit happens.

Exactly. Sam asked the officer repeatedly to look him up. I remember i got pulled over on my lunch break and didn't have my license on me. They ran my name...no big problem (then again, it wasn't CPD either)

Come on. The guy who was shot had 75 police incidents over the years. He was uncooperative, broke the law by having no front plate, license or registration. He also had an open liquor container with gawd knows what in it. He was trying to take off. Cops are people too and get scared for their own lives in a split second. All this anger with cops. How about we get fed up with these low-lifes who put their own lives and other's at risk.
Those are not relevant to this. At all.
You can see by the video Tensing didn't even bother to run his name. Shoot first, then ask questions? No.
This IS racial, okay? Everything is still racial because we are still racists. Oh, maybe not YOU PERSONALLY, but yeah, we're still racist.

The 2 cops I know in Cincy ... well, they ARE dicks... because that's what you call detectives.
True story.

I've got to disagree. This isn't racism in my humble opinion. The cop was 'serving and protecting' when he stopped Dubose. Dubose didn't comply and endangered the cop when he put his foot on the accelerator. If the cop had to initiate a high speed pursuit and some innocent was injured or killed, he'd be demonized for that too. Hindsight is 20/20. Maybe Dubose would still be alive if he had been visiting with one of his 13 children, none of whom he supported. I guess he was too busy making drug deals. Don't complain when a cop won't put himself on the line to protect you. You've just proven it's not worth the risk. And the media? They just want an audience. They inflame and catastrophize. And some prosecutors do the same.I have very little sympathy for the useless scum who defy basic rules and mores of society and then are treated like victims.Rant over.

75 incidents? I bet the cops knew him or at least about him.

Do you know what those offenses were? One of them was having his frickin window tint too dark. The rest were MISDEMEANORS. And most were either DISMISSED or IGNORED.

Look for yourself! http://www.courtclerk.org/crim_name_results.asp

ETA: Not ONE of his offenses warranted the death penalty. He hasn't even been in trouble lately. That cop wasn't afraid for his life. He was WAAAY too quick off the hip. He PLANNED from the gate to shoot that man

Last edited:
You read minds? You know what was in the cops head? And quit crapping on my opinions.

Are YOU? Apparently, the grand jury must've seen something that you didn't because baby boy SURE got indicted, now didn't he? No that doesn't make him guilty, but the VICTIM'S criminal history doesn't make him innocent, either.

ETA: It's funny how the grand jury decided to indict the killer cop, but chose NOT to indict the "scum" repeatedly. Things that make you go "hmmm"

Last edited:
PP I 'm full up sick of all the bs lately in regards to these 'innocents' being victimized by cops. I don't believe everything is so black and white. I can agree to disagree though.

PP I 'm full up sick of all the bs lately in regards to these 'innocents' being victimized by cops. I don't believe everything is so black and white. I can agree to disagree though.
You right, you DON'T have to agree. But reallY? You have NO compassion for this man? His 75 offenses had absolutely nothing to do with his death. The drug use charges were more than likely for weed. So because he's a pot head, he had to die? We're talking about CINCINNATI OHIO where things really ARE black or white. I had a cop hop out on me while I was walking home from school and demanded I get in the back of the cruiser. He just pulled in front of me like "get in the back". I don't have a record. Them mfs too gung ho there. You gotta be from there to understand

*puts on my shit storm suit* :bag:

I don't think he intentionally killed him. When I watched the video it looked as if he just pulled the trigger as the car started moving. There is no denying, dude was about to run.

BUT - cops really needs some fucking training here. If dude had 75 arrests or whatever, he'd come around again, get him next time. All this killing folks because pulling guns on people is just their go to problem solver is just making things so so much worse.

Exactly. And in Cincinnati, they'll riot with NO problem.

My sister was a criminal to the point she did fed time. Now she just graduated with her bachelor's in accounting and about to go for her masters. She was about his age her last jail stint. Every criminal aren't worthless their whole lives. I see if he was a chimi, then yeah, fuck him. But he didn't deserve to die like that

No, no one deserves to die like that. Cops are as human as the rest of us. Some are wonderful, amazing, brave people who go to work every day dealing with people at their worst moments - saving babies and grannies and kittens. Others are just every day fuckups like the rest of us who pull a trigger because their scared. We've already fallen into the mindset that every person killed by a cop is a planned act of racism and I just don't believe that. A think a great majority of us, if we had a gun in our hand and our finger on the trigger, would pull it if something scared us.
I can dig that but answer this, I have a gun...You don't, you think for a second imma be afraid of you? ESPECIALLY if I'm not in the way of the car? Can you remain THAT calm if you're fearing for your life? And why lie about being stuck to the steering wheel?

I give a fuck. We should all give a fuck. But let's be real. Compassion? I believe in compassion for both sides here. Black cops have been indicted for killing black people. Why are the cops so scared? Let's try to take race out of these situations and look at what's happening between human beings. I surely don't have all the answers. But jumping on the racism bandwagon only further polarizes everyone. Sigh.

Another question; if this cop was SO afraid for his life, why didn't he shoot him when he reached in his pockets or the glove box?

I give a fuck. We should all give a fuck. But let's be real. Compassion? I believe in compassion for both sides here. Black cops have been indicted for killing black people. Why are the cops so scared? Let's try to take race out of these situations and look at what's happening between human beings. I surely don't have all the answers. But jumping on the racism bandwagon only further polarizes everyone. Sigh.
What's the title of this thread?

Yup. There are as many shitty cops as their are good cops, across all races. We got to stop letting this sort of thing divide us because I promise you, that's all that it is doing. We need to fight corruption and poor training in the police forces across the country, not point fingers and draw lines in the sand. We're past that. The only way things are changed is by coming together.
So racism is dead?

I don't care if he was purple-ish green. That man didn't deserve to die like that. ESPECIALLY when we got child rapist who get their day I court. This cop was judge, jury, and executioner. Even if you DON'T believe we have a race problem in America, you can't deny the trigger happy cop epidemic!

Unfortunately not. I am not saying nor has anyone said that he deserved to die. I feel the exact opposite, actually.
Ijs. Y'all saying leave race out of it like it's a non factor. No, every cop shooting is NOT race motivated. But I just do happen to come from this racist ass city. I've seen it first hand how cpd deal with black ppl as opposed to whites.

For example, when I was 8 months pregnant with my daughter, this white lady t boned my car on my side. Here I am pregnant with my 3 year old son in the back. Glass EVERYWHERE. The paramedics had to get me out the car. I have cuts and have to be transported to the hospital to make sure my baby was ok. I called 911 and my parents and my kids' father. The cops get there and cited the woman for causing the accident and at the same time treating me and my family like we were criminals. But they were laughing it up with the white lady. Not all of cpd are prejudiced but way too many of them are. I have more examples but I won't go there.

It's crazy how I moved down south where I expected racism from the cops and get the total opposite. Cincinnati is cursed

I won't pretend to know what it's like or even try to say I understand. I just know that violence and rioting isn't going to fix it. We gotta stand together, hold hands and hug and mourn as a people and not as separate races but as humans and then figure out who calls the shots in police academies across the country and start demanding they change the way police are trained or take away lethal weapons, something.

Ya know, love not war and all that lame stuff. :oops:
And you know what? You are 1000% right. Unfortunately, everybody don't think like us. There are some peaceful demonstrations planned. But I pray they stay peaceful. Business owners shouldn't have to pay for what this asshole did

But they did have a lot to do with wasting everyone's time and taxpayer money with little or no regard for how his trivial shit impacts society as a whole. I'm a pot smoker and somehow I've manged to go 45 years with nothing on my record but one traffic ticket. I've been smoking, and carrying it on me for 30 years now. I'm also a complete lead foot when it comes to driving, I just happen to pay really good attention looking for cops. A lot of how these situations turn (not necessarily this case) is how the person responds to officer initially. If you put a fucking smile on your face, respond politely and get things wrapped up as quickly as can be done, it will rarely, if ever, result in an accidental bullet to the brain. I swear. But if you get all hostile and pissy, acting like you are offended the cop is wasting your time, well, shit is gonna get ugly.

Did he seem pissy to you?

Back