• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Faith No More have been touring behind a new album after having been broken up for years, reformed for a few years of touring around the rest of the world. Now they're finally back! And as much as I like the new album, the production kinda bugs me. This, tho, makes me wish BBC Radio 1 had recorded the whole album. Damn, that sound is just perfect! Check it out:

Remain in what you are, the center of your life
You made it to this point, no one can tell you how
You crawled and bled all the way but you were the only one
That was tearing your soul apart, you finally find yourself

Who wears short shorts?
You wear short shorts?
You're so full of shit,
Why don't you admit
You don't have the balls to be a queer!

Last edited:
Frank Sinatra - The Way You Look Tonight - it was my daughter's lullabye for years. Her 14 year old ears still perk up when she hears it. "There is nothing for me but to loooooooooooovvvvvve you, just the way you look tonight". Have a great week-end, everyone. <3<3<3<3

i would put the lyrics on this one but its in the video. I would love to see this artist actually do a video to this song. she is new (less than a year) into having her own album. she does have other songs out but this was the one to get her signed on (i think 3 months ago?) anyways, here is the song. Cam - "Burning House"

Back