• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Amandascott

father-son-800.jpg

A Wisconsin father allegedly killed his disabled son, then committed suicide himself after learning that he faced a change in respite care for the 16-year-old, authorities said.

On July 21, Theodore R. Peterson, 47, sent his wife a text saying he was taking his son Maxwell for a walk, then slit the teen's throat and shot himself in the head with a nail gun, WISC reports. Police found a knife at the scene,according to CBS News.
http://www.people.com/article/wisconsin-dad-murder-suicide-disabled-son

Assholes,

Please remember, suicide first, once successful then feel free to move onto the murder portion of your plan.

I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Wow, I can't imagine the burden and difficulties associated with having a kid that's all fucked up. What a tragedy :(

From AmandaScott's link

Maxwell had various developmental disabilities and was diagnosed with a rare neurological disorder known as Angelman syndrome, which can require lifelong care.

A nail gun :wtf: god damn!
I wanna see a pic of this asshole with a few nails in his face :finger:
... that's some brutal shit :devil:

That poor kid must have already had a hard enough life...then this.

Damn, motherfucker, slit your own son's throat? Like, couldn't you do something a little more fucking humane?

Glad you took a nail gun to the head, though - I'm sure that wasn't butterflies and rainbows.

Wow what a selfish asshole. Nope. Nope. Nope. Do I feel bad for the pressure he MAY have felt concerning his sons care, sure. Doesn't mean he gets to do this.
Colin Farrell's son has it. I remember him talking about him not too long after he was diagnosed. Totally ruined my morning. Asshole bitch motherfucking cunt.

Back