• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Krystal

Veteran Member
Well, that is if you're Pamela Downs.

Pamela Downs, 45, was arrested Sunday night for allegedly trying to pass counterfeit money at a gas station in Kingsport, Tennessee.

An observant employee noticed that the $5 that Downs was trying to pay with didn't look right and called police. The arresting officer looked at the money and decided that the clerk wasn't bluffing and began to question Downs.

First, Downs stated that she was given the bill as change at another gas station. She stated that she had just shoved the money in her purse and never inspected it, hence the reason she had no idea she was carrying around counterfeit money.

For some unknown reason, Downs consented to a search of her belongings by the police. And, lo and behold, the officer discovered an additional counterfeit bill in her purse, this time a $100. Now the experts weren't needed to determine the authenticity of this bill because not only was the bill printed in black and white but also the back of the bill was printed upside down.

Realizing that the gig was up, Downs offered up another response to the officer's questions. She stated that she had read online that Obama had legalized counterfeiting for persons living on fixed incomes. Yep, this budding rocket scientist somehow managed to turn on a computer and connect to the internet. On top of those amazing feats, she also somehow managed to read an article on the internet. Personally, I think someone read it to her, but...

The article that she is referring to was written for "The Skunk" entitled "Obama Wants Citizens to Print Their Own Money". Of course, The Skunk is a satire news site but that part was lost completely on Ms. Downs and she apparently believed what she read.

Ms. Downs still showed no remorse. It is reported that she told the police: "I don't give a shit, all these other bastards get to print money, so I can too". Of course, all those "other bastards" manage to use appropriate color ink AND not print one side the wrong direction but I suppose that isn't an important detail in her world. That and those bastards are part of the U.S. Treasury, that kind of makes it legal for those bastards.

Police searched Downs' home and reportedly found between $30,000 and $50,000 in counterfeit bills. I wonder though, what those bills looked like as she chose to carry an obviously fake $5 with her along with a $100 that would have only been faker in appearance if she had drawn it with her box of Crayola crayons.

Currently Downs is being held in jail with a court date scheduled for Thursday. I think this may be one occasion where the judge will require a property bond over cash bail...

Link:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/15/pamela-downs_n_7797120.html?utm_hp_ref=dumb-criminals

Last edited:
judge will require a property bond over cash bail...

Ya think?! Cause you know she's too stupid to be in on this all by her little lonesome, Damn! she needs directions on how to breathe, in, out, in out. Yeah I can believe it, the world is getting progressively dumber it seems.

*in her Granny's Arkansas drawl* Mm mm mm, po thang, Jebus take pity on that child. Ain't got the brains the good lord gave a piss ant to pee. :greedy: :bored: :hilarious:

We need to start a STUPID CRIMINAL thread ...give us something to laugh about when tragic ones become too much..

"I don't give a shit, all these other bastards get to print money, so I can too".

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: I like her style :wtf: crazy bitch right here o_O

Yeah I'm from Georgia and I've heard said with all kinds of inflections. From very sincerely concerned for someone welfare to disbelief that you can take your next breath without direct, on hand instruction. Southerners for the most part are polite anyway. While you're looking anyway. LOL

Latest posts

Back