• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Good! If they don't lock her up or tie her tubes (or both) she'll be doing it agaaain . . . Just like she started doing it when she was fourteen (at least that baby survived):

“When the defendant was 14, she successfully hid her first pregnancy, and it was only when she was in the hospital in labor that her own family became aware that she was even pregnant,”
And then she was pregnant again and hid it again:

“In 2012, the defendant gave birth a second time. We have evidence that she gave birth to a second baby in her bathtub in her own home. She may have killed the baby, the baby may have been stillborn — but we know that she texted her boyfriend throughout the birth, ultimately telling him — it's dead,” the prosecutor said.

“Then the two of them discussed via text getting rid of it. Smashing it up, so it didn't look like a body. Burning it. Meeting up to bury it. That was her second pregnancy.”
And then she was pregnant and hiding it again:

Tiona Rodriguez, 18, of Brooklyn, "carried out the murder of her newborn infant and then callously shoved him in a bag with the plan of — in her words to ‘take this s--- and dig a hole, put it somewhere, lol, then we go eat IHOP,"​

:mad::mad::mad:

Tiona Rodriguez, 18, “carried out the murder of her newborn infant and then callously shoved him in a bag with the plan of — in her words — to ‘take this s--- and dig a hole, put it somewhere, lol, then we go eat IHOP,’” prosecutor Rachel Ferrari said. She was quoting a text message Rodriguez sent at the teen’s arraignment on a second-degree murder charge.

The charge, filed nearly two years after the baby’s death, stems from the Brooklyn teen’s bizarre Oct. 17, 2013 shoplifting arrest.

She had been charged with lifting a $44.50 pair of skinny jeans from the Herald Square store one day after her baby was born.

When security searched her bag to investigate the theft, they made the gruesome and heartbreaking discovery.

Ferrari said the teen “became pregnant in early 2013 and told no one. She knew she would be in big trouble if her family found out. So, she made a plan to kill this baby,” and “began plotting weeks before he was born.”

“She took steps to get ready, and on October 16, 2013, she woke up and knew that this was the day. She contacted a friend and went to her home in Queens, away from the prying eyes of her friends, her family, her community in Brooklyn,” Ferrari said.

“She took a bag with her, and a change of clothes. And she went into her friend’s bathroom, turned on the tub, and gave birth to her baby. Ripping the cord with her bare hands.”

Ferrari said Rodriguez’s baby was 8 pounds and was full term.

“He wasn’t stillborn. He didn’t die of natural causes. He was murdered in that bathroom,” the prosecutor said.

“The defendant cleaned up after herself, leaving no sign of what transpired in that bathroom, taking her child out in a bag.”

She was on her way to ditch the body when she decided to make a pit stop at the lingerie store, the prosecutor said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/teen-mom-dead-baby-shopping-bag-charged-murder-article-1.2309229

The perfect candidate for a hysterectomy, because nothing else but loss of uterus will stop her from getting pregnant again.

She is a piece of work, murdering her newborn and then shoplifting into the very same bag with the baby's body, just who expects to get away with all that in one day? She needs to be caged.

Attention! Parents of teenaged girls: please, stop what you're doing for a moment & go talk to your daughters about birth control, the Plan B emergency contraceptive, & Baby Safe Haven laws!
If we can't stop them from getting pregnant, maybe we can stop them from killing their babies!
Well said Momzilla! We owe it to our kids. I can't imagine mine would ever do that, but apparently this daughter did the unexplainable.

Good! If they don't lock her up or tie her tubes (or both) she'll be doing it agaaain . . . Just like she started doing it when she was fourteen (at least that baby survived):

“When the defendant was 14, she successfully hid her first pregnancy, and it was only when she was in the hospital in labor that her own family became aware that she was even pregnant,”
And then she was pregnant again and hid it again:

“In 2012, the defendant gave birth a second time. We have evidence that she gave birth to a second baby in her bathtub in her own home. She may have killed the baby, the baby may have been stillborn — but we know that she texted her boyfriend throughout the birth, ultimately telling him — it's dead,” the prosecutor said.

“Then the two of them discussed via text getting rid of it. Smashing it up, so it didn't look like a body. Burning it. Meeting up to bury it. That was her second pregnancy.”
And then she was pregnant and hiding it again:

Tiona Rodriguez, 18, of Brooklyn, "carried out the murder of her newborn infant and then callously shoved him in a bag with the plan of — in her words to ‘take this s--- and dig a hole, put it somewhere, lol, then we go eat IHOP,"​

:mad::mad::mad:
Oh dear universe. Why?

Attention! Parents of teenaged girls: please, stop what you're doing for a moment & go talk to your daughters about birth control, the Plan B emergency contraceptive, & Baby Safe Haven laws!
If we can't stop them from getting pregnant, maybe we can stop them from killing their babies!
Of course, when Momzilla wrote this, the facts of the other dead babies were not out there yet.
Oh, I think after the first one at age 14, this girl was informed of the many options available. But she went on anyway to hide two more pregnancies, and kill two babies.
Some females are just going to do this kind of thing!

take this s--- and dig a hole, put it somewhere, lol, then we go eat IHOP,"

I assume this refers to the baby as this SHIT. What a fucking disgusting person.

“She took steps to get ready, and on October 16, 2013, she woke up and knew that this was the day. She contacted a friend and went to her home in Queens, away from the prying eyes of her friends, her family, her community in Brooklyn,” Ferrari said.
“She took a bag with her, and a change of clothes. And she went into her friend’s bathroom, turned on the tub, and gave birth to her baby. Ripping the cord with her bare hands.”
Ferrari said Rodriguez’s baby was 8 pounds and was full term.

8lbs. Holy Shit, I bet he was a healthy baby. Born into the cold world only to leave it so quickly. This girl is a full on fucked up psychopath and I see absolutely no room for improvement. I hope she gets life.

not sure whether to put this here, or in the 'Crimes against Children' section. My first submission, so please bear with me lol. Blows my mind that apparently the teen has sympathic supporters. I mean... really? Wtf.

"A baby boy found dead in his young mother's shopping bag after security guards allegedly spotted her shoplifting at a New York Victoria's Secret was murdered, officials have finally ruled."

Yes, it was her baby; apparently she gave birth a day before and didn't know what to 'do with the baby'. So she stuck the dead baby in a Victoria's Secret bag, along with some stolen merchandise... Fml...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ret-ruled-homicide-months-grim-discovery.html

woops, my bad >.<
Good write up. There is a write up for this one already
Thank you for the heads up; Not sure if I should delete it or not? :s

*edit* lol welp; if I could ^^ Feeling kinda dumb for missing the original post though *sigh*

Remember the old cliché about too many births:
"A woman gives birth every 14 seconds. We need to find this woman and stop her!"

I always suspected that Tiona stole the skinny jeans to "pay" her friend because she owed her for letting her give birth to the discarded baby in the bathtub. Didn't the friend get in any trouble as an accessory to manslaughter? She knew what was going on, and I bet she knew the baby was in the bag when they were caught shoplifting.
Seems like the friend was also ready to go to IHOP.

The teen mom goes back to court this month. I just read an interview with her from jail. She sounds freaking crazy & talks about "I'd love to have another baby one day, a little girl this time"!!??

It's an interesting article with more background then we've heard & some expert opinions on the case:
The Story Behind the Teen Mom Arrested with a Dead Baby in Her Bag

(Btw, since we now know the circumstances of this case, could we get this title changed from 'fetus found in bag' to 'murdered full-term baby found in bag'? Just sayin?)

3 hours ago

A young woman who was caught with her dead newborn baby in a bag at a store in Manhattan has pleaded guilty to manslaughter.

Tiona Rodriguez of Brooklyn was suspected of shoplifting when she was stopped by security at a Victoria's Secret in Herald Square in 2013. Security discovered the baby's body after noticing a foul order.

Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance on Wednesday said the 21-year-old Rodriguez deliberately killed her newborn child after delivering the baby in the bathroom of her friend's apartment in Queens.

The medical examiner later ruled the infant's death was caused by homicidal asphyxiation.
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...rias-Secret-Bag-While-Shopping-469803093.html

This is what is so fucked up about our little girls today ... like as soon as she delivered this kid, I swear to GOD, she ran right to the mirror crying and told herself she was pretty.
[doublepost=1516236529,1516236224][/doublepost]
She sounds freaking crazy & talks about "I'd love to have another baby one day, a little girl this time"!!??

Of course she is crazy ... she was walking around with her dead baby, trying to boost her uniform for the conception of baby number two!

Last edited:
Back