• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2moawcm.jpg

Mother arrested after 2-year-old Tulsa girl dies of suspected child abuse
Tulsa police have arrested the mother of a toddler who died Friday morning.

A 911 call was made from a neighborhood in east Tulsa around 5:15 a.m. Police say it was initially a medical call.

Police say a 13-year-old relative was left alone with the toddler at a home near 27th and 126th East Avenue. At some point the teen found the child unresponsive.

Danielle Bishop, with the Child Crimes Unit, said the teen carried the 2-year-old girl down the street, looking for help.

Paramedics transported the toddler to an area hospital where the child was pronounced dead.

Bishop said the girl's injuries are consistent with child abuse.

Child crisis detectives launched a homicide investigation and police served a search warrant on the home, where police say the child lived with her mother.

Bishop said the victim's mother refused to cooperate with investigators at the hospital.

Christina Simmons was questioned and arrested for child neglect/abuse. She was booked into the Tulsa County Jail on $50,000 bond.

According to Simmons' booking report, she told police she knew the toddler sustained a head injury, vomited multiple times and appeared drowsy.

Simmons said she knew her daughter needed to see a doctor, police say, but she left the baby alone with the teen relative anyway.

http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/child-crisis-unit-investigating-death-of-tulsa-toddler

I was about to say, how could you smirk like that when your child just died?! Then I remembered what site I'm on. :facepalm: Another day, another POS parent. :( Poor lil thing.

Teen carries child down the street seeking help.

POS cumdumpster admits child needed doctor but drops her off on unsuspecting teenager.

Teenager should get a metal, POS "mom" should get the wood chipper.

So fucking sad. Especially since a 2 year old, stood no chance against this beast of a smug bitch. Real fucking grown. Beat on a baby, then blame a kid. Coward. You gross, cowardly, pathetic piece of shit! Your baby...

I. Just. Can't. Understand. Any. Of THIS!
:mad::punch::rage:
:bigtears:

Good lord, look at that mug...those wide lips...that wide flat nose...she looks like a fucking toad. I wonder what would happen if you licked her.

Gotta wonder where she went that was so damn important that it took precedence over her dying baby...wherever it was, I hope she had a miserable time. I wonder if she realizes yet that that was her last little trip for a good long time, hopefully forever. Whether in prison or not, I hope the rest of her days are pure Hell for her. She doesn't deserve to breathe our air, she doesn't deserve to smile, laugh or have any form of happiness for the rest of her miserable existence on this earth.

The only thing this woman deserves is a very painful cancer that slowly eats away at her face, bit by bit, day by day, forever, just like every other child murdering monster deserves.

When I zoomed in on her pic...I started mumbling threats then spit on my phone. This story makes me sick but that picture is infuriating. My hands are shaking. :punch: I wanna smash her head with a sledge hammer.

She looks really proud of herself, doesn't she? Ship her ass off to a deserted island that is populated with rabid wolves! Evil bitch!!

Tulsa Mother Booked Into Jail After Toddler's Death

8173907_G.jpg

TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa police are investigating the death of a 2-year-old girl, and the child's mother has been arrested in connection with the death. Police say the girl was found after a 13-year-old cousin went door to door with the unresponsive child trying to get help.

The little girl, Charity, had massive abusive injuries, police tell News On 6.

A woman at a nearby home called 911 and gave the toddler CPR, but it was too late. Police served a search warrant at the family's home in the 12600 block of East 27th Street and then arrested the mother, 31-year-old Christina Renee Simmons, on a child abuse complaint Friday morning.

"My baby's gone and I love her and I didn't neglect my baby," Simmons said as she was being placed into a police car for transport to the jail about 11:30 a.m. She then appeared to ramble. "You can turn the camera off now. I can get it on YouTube..."

The girl's two siblings, boys ages 4 and 5, are in protective custody and the 13 year old has been questioned.

The investigation revealed that the child had been left in the care and custody of the teenager while the child's mother left the residence, Officer Leland Ashley said. At some point during the morning, the 13 year old discovered the child was unresponsive and left the residence seeking help.
Detectives said they do not anticipate any additional arrests related to this case.

After the neighbor administered CPR, the baby was taken to a hospital, where police say Simmons refused to cooperate and was asked to leave. She left the hospital and went to her own mother's house. Police went there to talk to her, and she reportedly fainted twice on the way to the police car.
The teenage boy reportedly said he had been asleep then woke up and checked on the child who was not breathing. The cousin also told police he looked for the adult in the house, but they were not around, police say.

Investigators are awaiting autopsy results for the toddler and the official cause and manner of death.

Charity's grandmother Ruby Scott spoke to News On 6 and said her daughter, Christina, would never have hurt Charity. She said the family was in shock when hospital officials told them the girl was dead.

"She told us Charity had passed and went limp," Scott said. "I thought, oh my gosh, how did this happen? [Christina] said [Charity] bumped her head and threw up, and she didn't associate the two, that one thing had to do with the the trauma."

"She's devastated and behind bars and we can't get to her and her child just passed. Charity just passed this morning," Scott said. "That type of evil is not in [Christina's] mind at all. For them to lock her up and not give her time to grieve."

TPD says there are a lot of people yet to interview and many unanswered questions. Because they suspect Charity was abused, her two brothers are in protective custody for medical exams.

Simmons remains jailed in lieu of $50,000 bond.

She was just precious.

Grandma should stfu. Her daughter knew her child was beaten, left her with a teenage boy to I'm sure pin it on him, and then was so uncooperative to the point the hospital asked her to leave her dying child's side, and she did!!!!! Wtf man. She knew. She did this.

Refused to cooperate with police....I get exercising your rights...you don't have to talk to the police if you don't want too...but your daughter is dead...its time for a discussion.

No trial update but I did find this that's says the 13 year old is being held for the murder of the girl as well!!!!

http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=29984293&catId=112032

Thanks @Kimberix!

What scares me most about many of the stories on here is that when these relatives/friends profess their loved one's innocence, I have no doubt the vast majority truly believe it. They truly believe this person they've know for so long is an angel who wouldn't hurt a fly. Yet more often than not, we find out they did.

How many people do we know personally who could have such darkness hiding just below the surface? It's a sobering thought.

What confuses me is that the mom clearly isn't guilty - her mother will vouch for her. And the 13-year-old cousin isn't guilty - his mother will vouch for him.

So how could this have happened? Aliens? Demonswine? The dreaded couch?

2moawcm.jpg

To all you saying that she looks smug . . . well, she does. But this is also the face of "I don't have anything else to look forward to in life" and "I literally ooze venereal diseases" and "I'm too dumb to understand what is going on."

So take some comfort in the fact that our low-watt bulb will chug along incessantly until it unceremoniously burns out to the surprise and care of no one.

September 27, 2016

A Tulsa woman was sentenced to 25 years in prison Tuesday after pleading guilty to child neglect that led to the death of her 2-year-old daughter, who died last summer while in the care of a 13-year-old relative.

Christina Renee Simmons, 32, was sentenced after entering a blind plea to one count of child neglect alleging that she failed to provide proper supervision and medical care for Charity Simmons by allowing her to sustain injuries that led to her death on June 26, 2015.

After hearing testimony from multiple witnesses Tuesday, Tulsa County District Judge Kelly Greenough sentenced Simmons to 25 years in prison followed by five years on probation, Assistant District Attorney Sarah McAmis told the Tulsa World.

Simmons is required to serve at least 85 percent of the sentence before she can become eligible to apply for parole.

In pleading guilty on July 12, Simmons said she knew she was not providing an appropriate caretaker when she left her child with Dinero Reddick, a relative who was staying with her at the time, but she “did not know his propensity for violence of this kind.”

Reddick, now 14, was charged with child-abuse murder in Charity’s death and accepted a plea deal June 20 to be sentenced as a youthful offender to 25 years in Office of Juvenile Affairs custody followed by 20 years of probation.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/cour...cle_9b5ff6f9-32c8-58fe-8221-edae81e16db8.html

I suspected that little shit from the start. No 13 year old boy randomly wakes up and decides to check in on the baby.

Back