• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Liz Hark

I've always been morbidly interested in the morbid. I have been sneaking around this site for awhile now and keep getting called out so here I am! A member. I hope to enjoy many enlightened discussions in the near future. Thanks for inviting me!

"Enlightened discussions"

Really? Damn, that makes me feel like I should be wearing a smoking jacket and speaking with a British accent. Somebody bring doilies and finger bowls to the couch!

Okay, I've given you a cookie, though you still owe us a ton of information about yourself. Get crackin', child.

I snort giggled at enlightened discussions! :hilarious:
Welcome to the craziness Liz....:nailbiting:

My question to all new people - what would your last meal be?? No cookie until you spill the details. And it' s getting stale as we type!

Oh, and @Nell will be along to ask more questions.....

I've always been morbidly interested in the morbid. I have been sneaking around this site for awhile now and keep getting called out so here I am! A member. I hope to enjoy many enlightened discussions in the near future. Thanks for inviting me!

Keep getting called out by who? I've never heard of you.

Anyway, standard questions you must answer before any cookies are tendered to you, newb.

Fetishes?
Easily butthurt?
Democratic or republican?
Pro choice or no?
Do you have a nice ass?
Favorite poster here, not FP.
Can I see your boobs?

Sorry I haven't posted information! Although I am a nurse I haven't killed anyone and hope not to after all these years! I have a boring life and read morbid stories about horrible people to validate that having a boring life could be ok. My last meal would be chilli dogs and Pepsi, what else?

Welcome Liz from the PNW! And fuck the rest of you for not asking me ANY of those questions when I did my newbie thread! :shifty:

Back