• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Are you over 40? (Not meant as an offensive comment.) Most young people I know offline - again, anecdotal - do not identify as liberal or conservative. I think this ambiguity (or indifference) can be seen on this site as well. We're a fiscally conservative, socially liberal bunch. Which is probably why Three Things isn't nearly heated as it could be. I don't know many of the new folk here, but long-termers I can immediately categorize as such are probably @Countess Olenska, @Athena, @Morbid, @carolinablue, @Mata Hari, @BostonBurns, @ScarlettHarlot.

I believe in capitalism (and all the warts that go with it) and is why I normally vote Republican for federal government elections (although not straight ticket - I do check on past behavior of candidates to see just how far away from my beliefs they stray), but will usually vote Democrat for local government because I do believe social programs are not just needed, they are necessary to no longer need them - especially when it comes to schools and educational programs.

Got it, so the culprit is the one that changed this thread from Hair vs rhino's to whatever it's become:(

Last edited:
And this one too because it's funny.

conswervative
A conservative politician or other public figure caught doing things that he has denounced on record. :hilarious::hilarious:
And this one too because it's funny.

conswervative
A conservative politician or other public figure caught doing things that he has denounced on record. :hilarious::hilarious:
how the hell did this thread become about Hillary

Last edited:
There's one in every bunch, it did say 15% approval not zero. One would have to be a complete moron and kiss ass apologist to think red flags and procedure kept the flags from being lowered
I think it's safe to say that the military is and alwqys has been overwhelming Republican supporters, and that included myself when I served. Which is why I take statistics like this with a grain of salt.

So, going by the links to 'libtard' (which I have never heard of outside of this site, incidentally...), there is hasn't been a single solitary opinion voiced indicating 'libtard'-ness. So, now that it's settled...

Unlike many, I never vote a "party ticket." I research the candidates, run a set of balance parameters based upon my personal political belief system, and a broader sense of what I think is needed. I'll vote for a conservative Democrat anytime over a RINO. I won't waste my vote on any radical at either end of the spectrum, either.
I just wish that I had the choice of voting FOR a candidate, instead of being forced, more often as not, to vote AGAINST a candidate, or, choosing the lesser of the two evils.

Oh bite me, we are gonna have some fun in '16! I am girding my loins <----vulgar and inappropriate. Hillary vs Donald Trump? God bless Hillary Clinton! I don't think she can fuck the country up any more than a Conservative can. I mention Hillary cuz I like her; and cuz I can image the steam coming out your ears. I had a lot of dreams when I was young and idealistic; now I have ONE...I want to see a woman president before I die.

I no longer make the political personal. I used to, until I realized politicans have more in common with each other than with their constituants.

A perfect Republican ticket would be Donald Trump and Bobby asshole Jindal! Bobby boy wants to be Veep so badly, he admitted it in his swearing-in ceremony.

Personally I would like total anarchy...with ME in charge <---joke! See, anarchy is no laws; so no rulers. Bad joke. Bad cb.

I'm bored. B-O-R-E-D.

I am with you honey. I really should vote for Bernie but I kinda waaaaaaaannnnnnaaaaaa vote for Hillary. A woman president? Makes my heart flutter. Maybe I'll vote for Hillary and my daughter can vote for Bernie so we're covered all the way around. :p
Same mentality that got Odumbo elected, twice

Are you over 40? (Not meant as an offensive comment.) Most young people I know offline - again, anecdotal - do not identify as liberal or conservative. I think this ambiguity (or indifference) can be seen on this site as well. We're a fiscally conservative, socially liberal bunch. Which is probably why Three Things isn't nearly heated as it could be. I don't know many of the new folk here, but long-termers I can immediately categorize as such are probably @Countess Olenska, @Athena, @Morbid, @carolinablue, @Mata Hari, @BostonBurns, @ScarlettHarlot.

Some people (@biteme as an example, again, not offensive) deride liberality without registering the scope of what actual 'liberal beliefs' are and can be. Example: economically, I don't support a vast majority of welfare/social assistance, education, or health platforms. Yet, socially, if you're a cisgender-homoflexible-African-Taíno-transsexual, I don't give a shit. Have a bunch of rights! All the power to you!
I'm an over 40 libtard, yes.

Oh bite me, we are gonna have some fun in '16! I am girding my loins <----vulgar and inappropriate. Hillary vs Donald Trump? God bless Hillary Clinton! I don't think she can fuck the country up any more than a Conservative can. I mention Hillary cuz I like her; and cuz I can image the steam coming out your ears. I had a lot of dreams when I was young and idealistic; now I have ONE...I want to see a woman president before I die.

I no longer make the political personal. I used to, until I realized politicans have more in common with each other than with their constituants.

A perfect Republican ticket would be Donald Trump and Bobby asshole Jindal! Bobby boy wants to be Veep so badly, he admitted it in his swearing-in ceremony.

Personally I would like total anarchy...with ME in charge <---joke! See, anarchy is no laws; so no rulers. Bad joke. Bad cb.

I'm bored. B-O-R-E-D.
Obama's illegal imports may give any Democrat 48 states, he's flying in illegal voters by the thousands to red states, it's not going to matter who runs as long as it's a donkey

Obama's illegal imports may give any Democrat 48 states, he's flying in illegal voters by the thousands to red states, it's not going to matter who runs as long as it's a donkey
Obama is flying in illegal voters?

I find this difficult to believe. Are there any photos of these plane-loads of illegals? Do these illegals have to sign a contract guaranteeing that they will vote and that they will vote democrat? Won't these states notice that their voting populations seems to have exploded despite a lack of new registered citizens?

I am seriously asking.

Obama is flying in illegal voters?

I find this difficult to believe. Are there any photos of these plane-loads of illegals? Do these illegals have to sign a contract guaranteeing that they will vote and that they will vote democrat? Won't these states notice that their voting populations seems to have exploded despite a lack of new registered citizens?

I am seriously asking.
I did my investigation, you do your own, it's all over the place, except Murdock owned media. Go back and read all my old post, it's there somewhere posted in the past, enjoy:)
Thanks Obumer, anything for votes

Wall Street Journal — are working overtime to keep the American public and the American voters in the dark on the scope of illegal alien crime. The murder of Kate Steinle in San Francisco exposed only the tip of a massive iceberg, and the media establishment is desperate to avoid dealing with the iceberg underneath.

Let’s look at a few numbers. You haven’t seen them in the New York Times, Atlanta Constitution, or the Miami Herald, nor have they been featured on NBC Nightly news or CNN. So, the average American is blissfully unaware of them.

• Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. In New York it was 34% and Arizona 17.8%.
  • During those years, criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.
  • That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643.

Last edited:
Reality TV at its best
Pretty Kelly goes after Trump

So when Fox News’s Megyn Kelly grilled Trump during the Republican debate, asking him about his sometimes vicious Twitter account and noting, “You’ve called women you don’t like ‘fat pigs,’ ‘dogs,’ ‘slobs’ and ‘disgusting animals,’ ” I knew what the glamorous former litigator was up to.

It was Tom Cruise taunting Jack Nicholson in “A Few Good Men.” Kelly was trying to get Trump to lash out in a misogynist way. But he restrained himself in the hall, staying away from the slob-to-supermodel rating system he likes to use. He showed his irritation later, tweeting that the anchor “bombed” and was “totally overrated” and “angry,” and he retweeted a post calling her a “bimbo.”

There was something amusing about Fox News, which is a daily Miss Universe pageant, chockablock with glossy beauties as anchors, reporters and even “experts,” giving The Donald a hard time about focusing on women’s looks.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/09/opinion/sunday/maureen-dowd-trump-the-disrupter.html

I did my investigation, you do your own, it's all over the place, except Murdock owned media
Thanks Obumer, anything for votes

You made the claim, you provide the evidence, this is how it works, why should I have to put work into proving your point?

Who the hell is Murdock? I thought the A Team was over.

And I didn't ask about illegal crime waves, I asked about Obama literally importing illegals. There's a difference between not being vigilant against illegal immigrants and actively importing them.

Hell, I googled "obama importing voters" and all that comes up are links that all have a heavy conservative bias. Are there any non-biased reports about this?

I also googled voter registration in the US, and it seems like it is required, but I was unable to find a single article explaining how these multitudes manage to vote without any local eyebrows being raised. Do they go hang out at Home Depot with a work truck and fake papers and drag Mexicans to the polls?

You made the claim, you provide the evidence, this is how it works, why should I have to put work into proving your point?

And I didn't ask about illegal crime waves, I asked about Obama literally importing illegals. There's a difference between not being vigilant against illegal immigrants and actively importing them.

Hell, I googled "obama importing voters" and all that comes up are links that all have a heavy conservative bias. Are there any non-biased reports about this?

I also googled voter registration in the US, and it seems like it is required, but I was unable to find a single article explaining how these multitudes manage to vote without any local eyebrows being raised. Do they go hang out at Home Depot with a work truck and fake papers and drag Mexicans to the polls?
I've played your stupid game before, this time go F yourself
Told you I already have, go back read all my old post, you'll find what you're looking for
get back to me after you've read them all;)

Last edited:
I've played your stupid game before, this time go F yourself
Seriously? I'm not the one playing games here. You made a statement, if you didn't want to explain it, why make it?

I ask a literal and serious question and this is what I get?

I actually had respect for you before now, but continue on with your ad-hominems, they really prove your point.

God forbid you actual carry on a decent explanation of your stance; how dare I have that expectation. I'll make sure to remember from now on that asking you a question will only result in being told to fuck myself and not actually carrying on an adult conversation.

Maybe without the Murdock comment I could almost take you're post seriously
If you don't know what Murdock owned media is, maybe you should start there

Maybe without the Murdock comment I could almost take you're post seriously
If you don't know what Murdock owned media is, maybe you should start there

She fucking Canadian. Is she expected to know all things American? And she isn't even one of the dick tips who usually pokes at you.

For shame man. :(

She fucking Canadian. Is she expected to know all things American? And she isn't even one of the dick tips who usually pokes at you.

Well obviously I should know, why just look at how clear Google makes it.

1rDmpXq.png

Well, I may as well toss in my two cents.

I believe in a free college education for academic high achievers. I believe we can accomplish universal health care just as competently as any other first world nation, and I'm patriot enough to believe the U.S. can achieve a better system than any other.

On the other hand, I'm a gun owner, and sincerely believe in the death penalty.

I've no objection to taxes, the gross on my check is an imaginary figure, just show me the net. Taxes are the dues I pay for membership in this marvelous society, with plentiful clean water, pretty good air, universal education, interstate transportation, military defense (regardless of not always agreeing with it's uses), and a wealth of other benefits and services too lengthy to list.

For a year of comedy at it's finest, my dream teams would be Trump-Palin vs. Sanders-Warren.

Rupert Murdock is not all things American, duh! Although he is a naturalized citizen
@DamagedGoods is one of my favs, although that may not be a good thing
For the record I did say Murdock owned media, I didn't just throw out the name Murdock, so I'll take the BS for what it was BS!
Just not in the mood for leg pulling today, but here you go I'll go this far

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2015/06/11/what-rupert-murdoch-owns/71089066/

Last edited:
Well, I may as well toss in my two cents.

I believe in a free college education for academic high achievers. I believe we can accomplish universal health care just as competently as any other first world nation, and I'm patriot enough to believe the U.S. can achieve a better system than any other.

On the other hand, I'm a gun owner, and sincerely believe in the death penalty.

I've no objection to taxes, the gross on my check is an imaginary figure, just show me the net. Taxes are the dues I pay for membership in this marvelous society, with plentiful clean water, pretty good air, universal education, interstate transportation, military defense (regardless of not always agreeing with it's uses), and a wealth of other benefits and services too lengthy to list.

For a year of comedy at it's finest, my dream teams would be Trump-Palin vs. Sanders-Warren.
Actually, Trump/Fiorina would be kickass vs anyone

Actually, Trump/Fiorina would be kickass vs anyone

Fiorina would probably end up castrating the idiot and feeding him the end product.
With the thinly veiled "blood" comment, and the subsequent BS backpedal, he's proven what a misogynistic, puling, spoiled, lying brat he really is. Then there's also the "knees" comment he said on-air to a woman contestant during one of the "Apprentice" TV shows.
After the present administration is evicted, this country will need a President, not the same sort of dog & pony sideshow barker BS which we currently have.

I believe in capitalism (and all the warts that go with it) and is why I normally vote Republican for federal government elections (although not straight ticket - I do check on past behavior of candidates to see just how far away from my beliefs they stray), but will usually vote Democrat for local government because I do believe social programs are not just needed, they are necessary to no longer need them - especially when it comes to schools and educational programs.

Well, I guess I'm responding to old shit, but I will pretty much never vote Republican on a Federal ticket because of the degree to which they have embraced social issues. I'm good with small government. They're not small government. Everything they would strip from women and children will be redirected to "defense", which hasn't actually been defense in a good, long time.

My vote will always go to the good Libertarian candidate, which is, this year, no one. And, at my age, if that candidate does not present themselves, I will abstain from voting entirely.

Fuck this bullshit.

I could never vote for a woman simply due to her sex, and I do have an issue with Hillary. Besides not wanting to see Whitewater part doux wasting 4 years of our time, her ambition and desire to prove herself makes me uneasy. I have a gut feeling she could turn out hawkish.

Trump I can't take seriously. I picture him calling Kim Jong Un a fat stupid pig with bad genes. Regardless of what one may think, not every snail-trail of a thought that crosses your mind need be voiced. He is unaccustomed to being challenged or questioned, and doesn't handle it well at all. Too many years of only hearing "Yes Mr. Trump" from his underlings has left him bereft of some important social skills.

Last edited:
Fiorina would probably end up castrating the idiot and feeding him the end product.
With the thinly veiled "blood" comment, and the subsequent BS backpedal, he's proven what a misogynistic, puling, spoiled, lying brat he really is. Then there's also the "knees" comment he said on-air to a woman contestant during one of the "Apprentice" TV shows.
After the present administration is evicted, this country will need a President, not the same sort of dog & pony sideshow barker BS which we currently have.
At least at this point he has the RINO swearing and sweating at what he'll say next, good enough for a good laugh. his line about Hillary going to his wedding because he's a donor and that's what politicians do was a classic
I don't vote party affiliations and I always end up sadly voting for the least evil, I will tell you though if the dems pic Hillary, I'd rather vote/write in a real donkey, not that who we vote for matter, but it would make me feel good

Last edited:
Well, I guess I'm responding to old shit, but I will pretty much never vote Republican on a Federal ticket because of the degree to which they have embraced social issues. I'm good with small government. They're not small government. Everything they would strip from women and children will be redirected to "defense", which hasn't actually been defense in a good, long time.

My vote will always go to the good Libertarian candidate, which is, this year, no one. And, at my age, if that candidate does not present themselves, I will abstain from voting entirely.

Fuck this bullshit.
You don't get it, who your vote for doesn't matter, they let us vote as a feel good, they place in power whoever they want, doesn't matter Republican or democrat, they do what they are placed in power to do. If your vote did mean anything you have the wrong attitude, just like those that voted Obama because he's black or those willing to vote Hillary because she may be female

he's up more every day:shrug:

Donald Trump Still in the Lead After Debates: New NBC News/SurveyMonkey Poll
If Donald Trump's comments about Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly are hurting his standing in the Republican primary, it's not showing in the numbers.

According to the latest NBC News Online Poll conducted by SurveyMonkey, Trump is at the top of the list of GOP candidates that Republican primary voters would cast a ballot for if the primary were being held right now.
http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pre...y-monkey-poll-donald-trump-still-lead-n406766

Teflon Don: Trump at 32 Percent in New Post-Debate Poll
Republican frontrunner billionaire Donald Trump has jumped seven points—a remarkable hike in the polls—after the GOP debate in Cleveland, Ohio, last week and a subsequent spat with Fox News
anchor Megyn Kelly.http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-trump-at-32-percent-in-new-post-debate-poll/

I don't understand the concept that we're voting as a pat on the head and that the "people who really pull the strings" put who they want in charge. Hadn't Obama been in opposition to all of their agendas? Isn't their goal to divide the country further? Keep the rich rich and the poor dead?

Please don't rip me a new one - I really want to know.

No. That is what Rachel Maddow thinks the GOP stands for.

I wanted to post this as its own story in Random Shares, but to help save on space, I'll nestle this little gem in here instead: :D

Trump Calls Jesus 'A Loser'

05_NEWS_Trump-calls-jesus-loser-1439368939260-banner.jpg

Trump: “I never liked Jesus after that, because I don’t like socialist losers."
Washington – Donald Trump said Tuesday that Jesus Christ was a ‘socialist loser’ because he used to feed the poor and heal the sick.

Then Trump – the Republican presidential contender who has captured the hearts and minds of at least 20% of the nation’s Republicans – vowed:

“Believe me, Trump would never help the poor.”

“I would never give away medicine for free. Jesus was weak. Let me tell you something, Jesus is not god. He’s god because he was crucified. I like gods that weren’t crucified.”

“Perhaps he’s god, but right now, Jesus hasn’t done anything in 2000 years,” Trump added. “Jesus gets up there and starts bleeding out on the cross. Trump wouldn’t do that. He has blood coming out of his sides, his eyes, his feet, blood coming out of his wherever. Just disgusting.”

The real estate tycoon also said he didn’t like Jesus after he found out that he used to give away free healthcare to the poor.

“I never liked Jesus after that, because I don’t like socialist losers,” Trump said. “He’s as weak as Bernie Sanders.”

“I just don’t respect Jesus as a savior,” Trump said of Jesus. “I have no respect for him. I don’t think he’s very good at being a deity. He never owned any casinos, he never married models like I have. I think Jesus is highly overrated.”

Trump said he is considering starting his own religion named ‘Trumpology.’ Trumpology would focus on the worship of money and of Trump the Savior.

Leading pollsters think Trump’s poll numbers will probably rise after this as many Republicans will assume he was merely insulting a Mexican named Jesus.​

Brought to you by God: http://thegoodlordabove.com/articles/details/120?ts_pid=2

A just in case note: It's satire. ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back