• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

LarzlovesJahi

Runs on spite.
Bold Member!
Some local 18 year olds were lousy guests...

http://www.nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/2...er_punching_teen_assaulting.html#incart_river

Investigators determined that the members of the group knew each other and had been drinking in Bayville for a good portion of Thursday.

At approximately 11:30 p.m. they arrived in Toms River and continued to drink at the end of the street by the river, until about 1 a.m. when some of the acquaintances began to argue and fight, police said.

During the argument, Chad Andresen, 18, of Pacific Avenue in Beachwood, sucker punched an 18-year-old man in the back of his head, which knocked him to the ground, police said.

The alleged victim sustained a neck injury and suffered from unconsciousness and bleeding from hitting his head on the cement, police said.

John Shevlino, 18, of Beachwood, was charged with one count of aggravated assault and his bail was set at $2,500.
As the alleged victim's mother attempted to intervene, John Shevlino, 18, of Spar Avenue in Beachwood, punched her and threw her to the ground, police said.

Shevlino then kicked the woman in the face leaving her with lacerations, a broken jaw, and a brief loss of consciousness, police said.

Hmmm...I'm assuming that the Mom was the host, and not just along for the party.

Last edited:
what a bunch of ungrateful little assholes. at 18 if a friends mom was supplying the booze, i would have washed her feet with my hair. kids these days....

Gotta remember Party Rules 101. At any party involving alcohol, esp. over time, you're gonna have - the funny drunk, the flirty drunk, the weepy drunk, the lovable drunk, the mouthy drunk, the lightweight drunk, the 'passed out in the weeds 3 hrs, ago' drunk, the "Hey, we need more beer! *hic* :vomit:" drunk, the 'Who pissed in the gd cooler again?' drunk, the 'Imma see if I kin get my dick in this here knothole' drunk, the 'Your wife around, big boy?' drunk, and, of course, the mean/fightin' drunk. Gotta have your game plan ready when this last one loses his shit. And he *will* lose his shit! :mad::punch::blackeye::inpain::hurting::nurse::bored:

Last edited:
Okay, now I am tardlike...I posted the link of the perp picture from my brandspankin new account from imgur...how do the the rest of you magically get the picture to appear?

This kid should seriously consider doing drag. Very feminine features already.

That was my first thought on seeing this lol. In regards to the story... what a little asshole, sucker punching people in the back of the head. If you're going to insist on being the drunk fucker that fights and ruins everybody's time, at least square up with the person and do it "right".

He looks more like the "Imma see if I kin get my dick in this here knothole" drunk rather than the "mean/fighting" drunk.

Assuming of course that the pic is of the guy, not the girl.

I need to know if this woman was hosting the party or partying with them so i can decide whether to laugh at her dipshittery and misfortune or not.

What ever happened to being grateful that an adult would supply alcohol AND the place to drink it?

Kids are just so Goddamn ungrateful these days.

http://www.app.com/story/news/crime/jersey-mayhem/2015/07/24/toms-river-brutal-beating/30621183/
While the woman and her son were beaten, a crowd watched.

I remember when my brother turned 21, he had a huge party at my parents house. He got very obnoxious, drunk and pulled a revolver on someone, and several guys beat the shit out of him, and kicked him in the head. I did not witness this, because I didn't party, and he considered his sister an embarrassment. I considered his friends drunken jerks. But he asked for it, he was a smartass jerk.
The happy result is that my mother found the revolver and gave it to me. I still have it.:D

I still can't believe my parents let him party at their house. Should have told him to hire some venue. He made a lot of money at the time.

Back