• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
PALATKA, FL – Police have charged an 11-year-old boy with battery after they say he choked a 4-year-old child who is currently hospitalized in critical condition.

Police responded to a home at the Westover Mobile Home Park after receiving a 911 call around 4 a.m. regarding a 4-year-old child who was not breathing.

The responding officer performed CPR on the boy until paramedics arrived and transported him to the hospital.

Police noticed the injured child had strangulation marks on his neck, so they began interviewing the 12 people who lived in the home – six adults and six children eleven years old and under – and eventually determined that an 11-year-old boy was responsible for choking the toddler.

Police arrested the boy in the presence of his mother and placed him in a juvenile detention center on a charge of aggravated battery resulting in serious damage.

Capt. Dick Schauland of the Sheriff’s Office said the 11-year-old had only been back in the home a short time after returning from a Miami rehab program.…

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/#ixzz3hEEuS5SL

Dammit, once again giving us trailer park families a bad name! It's ALWAYS in a damn trailer. I live in a trailer my mom gave me for free while we save to buy a house, nice little park, I'm the only one with kids. No one gets arrested, cops never get called.

But 12 people in one trailer???? Wtf!! Hope this baby recovers.

This kid never stood a chance. He was already showing signs of distress at 3 years old, it might be too late to save him.

I'm actually surprised at how many people on the front page comments are claiming 'he was born evil' or some shit. How can you say that when he was living in these circumstances? Have we lost all empathy? It makes me sad.

The 4-year-old has died.
The 4-year-old was found unconscious in a mobile home at the Westover Trailer Park in Palatka around 4 a.m. Monday, WESH reported. Twelve other people, including six adults, were in the home when the boy was found, but it’s unclear if anyone was there when the alleged choking happened.

The boy was rushed to a hospital in critical condition, and pronounced dead around 12:40 p.m. Tuesday.

The 11-year-old, who hasn’t been identified because he is a minor, was arrested in front of his mother and charged with aggravated battery, police said. He lived in the same home as the victim, according to News4Jax, but it’s unclear what their relationship was and what led up to the alleged assault. It's also unknown if his charges will change following the boy's death.
Link.
One of the commenters to the article says this:
skeptical1
It's been reported locally that the 11 year old has "anger issues" and was recently released from a juvenile sexual treatment facility from December 2014 to June 2015 and was re-easing back into the mother’s home. The affidavit also said the suspect was known, “to dig up their dead farm animals and cut their limbs off and carry them around as if they are alive.”

--Al

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3179109/Boy-accused-strangling-child-past-troubles.html

(...)
Before the death, the older boy was taken to a juvenile detention facility and charged with aggravated battery resulting in great bodily harm.
However, investigators didn't immediately have a motive for the attack.
But disturbing new details have emerged about the 11-year-old. The child's mother told investigators that she has had trouble with him for several years.
An arrest warrant details how, during one incident, he choked one child until he turned blue in the face until his mom was able to stop him.

She added that when he was three or four years old, he lit his crib on fire, which caused her house to burn to the ground.

(...)

His mother also told investigators that her son had a lot of anger issues and is on medication.

There were also several instances in which the 11-year-old was accused of 'sexually deviant behaviors' as a victim and as a perpetrator..

From December 2014 to June 2015, he went to a juvenile sexual treatment facility in Miami, but after he returned home, his mom said he was good for the first couple of weeks but soon became angry.

She added that her son and the boy he allegedly killed did not get on and would often get into verbal and physical disagreements.

Under police questioning, the 11-year-old said he was angry on his birthday Sunday because his mother said they were broke and could not afford presents or a party, the report said.

He continued to be upset when he was playing with Trahern that night.

Using a mannequin to show what he'd done to Trahern he demonstrated how he placed his hands around Trahern's neck and 'squeezed and shook him because he was in his 'mood.'

The boy also showed how he shoved his knee into Trahern's stomach while they were 'playing.' When he was asked if he knew what happens when someone is choked, he said 'it makes it hard for someone to breathe.'

But as he continued to demonstrate what he'd done he said he 'wanted Braydan to come back to life.'

Florida Department of Children and Families spokesman John Harrell said: 'We just started our investigation.

'We're nowhere near determining whether abuse or neglect by the caregivers led to death of this child.'​

Lots of photos of little Braydan at the link. I cannot fathom bringing back a child that troubled and with a known history of violence against other children back into the home. What an avoidable tragedy.

The eleven year old should've been placed in a home with no younger children. He definitely should never have been left alone with any.

Good Lord, what has happened to that child to make him that way? Nature vs. nurture, why is an 11 year old like that? Just why?

While I'm on a roll with my questions, the adults seemed to know that the 11 year old had a problem with the little boy, knowing that why were they unsupervised together? There were 6 adults in a motherfucking trailer, where the Hell were they? This boy was fucked up in ways I cannot wrap my head around and at least his mother KNEW it, why wasn't he her shadow if there were other kids around?!?

Ugh, I'm more pissed off at the adults than the child at the moment and he murdered someone. God those window-lickers failed both of those boys miserably.

Back