• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
15h29s1.jpg

Tommy Guerrero is now charged with continuous sexual abuse of a child and is being held at the Bexar County Jail on a $100,000 bond.

Investigators say his secret relationship with the 12-year-old unraveled when she was hospitalized for meningitis. Doctors discovered the girl was almost five months pregnant.

"This is not stranger danger,” Randy McGibeny with ChildSafe says.

The local nonprofit helps abused children recover. McGibeny says the Guerrero case is so difficult to talk about, but it’s a conversation the community needs to have to prevent even more kids from falling prey to people who want to hurt them.

"Ninety to 93% of the cases we have walking in the doors of ChildSafe, the perpetrators are known to the family and to the child,” McGibeny says.

"And that relationship becomes a relationship of secrecy and the sexual assault actually happens,” McGibeny says.

In this case, the little girl told a nurse Guerrero started sexually assaulting her three years ago when she was nine. She made the outcry once doctors realized she was pregnant.

Guerrero’s been in trouble with the law more than 15 times, ranging from drug possession to assault.
http://www.foxsanantonio.com/news/f...ating-12yearold-girl-14667.shtml#.Vbm-nRg8KrV

Guerrero’s been in trouble with the law more than 15 times, ranging from drug possession to assault.
And this is the guy she thought to have around her kid(s)? Is she stupid? Brain dead? So willing to have sex she'd fuck a Zombie? This is so beyond sick I can't even wrap my head around this.
Lemme guess he watched the kids while mom worked coz Lord knows this guy has no job. Unless flinging boogers at the window and eating them off counts.
This went on for THREE count them THREE years. Eeew. Poor girl now has to give birth and that's a whole nother shit right there. I pray the mom has her rights severed. She doesn't deserve anything vulnerable ever again coz it's obvious who she is looking out for.

WHAT. THE....'''FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats all im thinking rite now 'poor girl! What the hell' where do these mothers find these guys'''the scum of the earth a bar!!???NOWWWWWWWW actually i met my husband at a strip club lol long story 'but atleast he has a GOOOOD JOB ALLL' HIS TEEEETH LOOKS GOOD HAS MORALS(NOT THAT NITE I GUESS LOL) is a good dad amazing actually patience of a lamb just a great guy been wit him like 11 years ok'back'to'this fucktard WHO THE FUCK WOULD GET WIT SOMEONE LIKE THIS!?!?!?!??!?!?!?I hope that girl gets help she needs it

What is the prognosis for the baby with a 12 year old mama with meningitis? Will she have to carry this baby to term? Will the meningitis affect the baby if she does?

Too many questions and too many problems for a 12 year old to handle, I hope they have got this poor girl a guardian to make some sensible, well thought out decisions for her. Cause her mother ain't worth a shit, if she had been this little girl would still be playing with dolls instead of getting ready to birth her own baby.

41? Are you shitting me? I thought he was like 60.

I just don't know how these fuckers do it...the grooming, the planning, the secrecy...and they're usually old creepy fucks like this.

No way mom didn't know it wasn't a one time deal and the little girl went 5 months without a period, yeah so it was normal to like not buy pads for an adolescent teen for almost 6 months. I call BS arrest that bitch too. Poor baby will probably be a lesbian after this and who could blame her I would never want to be touched by a man again either. I hope she gets all the help she needs and this doesn't destroy the rest of her life.

No way mom didn't know it wasn't a one time deal and the little girl went 5 months without a period, yeah so it was normal to like not buy pads for an adolescent teen for almost 6 months. I call BS arrest that bitch too. Poor baby will probably be a lesbian after this and who could blame her I would never want to be touched by a man again either. I hope she gets all the help she needs and this doesn't destroy the rest of her life.

Is it common for girls to start menstruating before 12 on your side of the Atlantic? It would not be unusual for a child to not need "feminine hygiene products" until several years later in Europe.

Geez! The earliest I have ever heard of before is 11, and that was considered freakishly early.

This is horrible...poor baby, both of them. Getting molested by a decent looking man sucks, getting molested by this troll and knocked up...NIGHTMARE just became REAL.

Geez! The earliest I have ever heard of before is 11, and that was considered freakishly early.
I was one of the unfortunate ones who started at 10. And yes @Buffettgirl, I've always heard that it has to do with our food supply here in the U.S. We add & modify that shit like crazy & these types of things are the outcome. And if you think I started early (5th grade), I remember my friend (who was also crazy tall at that age) started in 3rd grade!!! So she would've been 8 or 9!! I just remember she missed school one day & I asked her the next day where she had been & she whispered that to me. She must've been like 47 feet tall by then •LoL•(or it seemed to be to me at that age.)

41? Are you shitting me? I thought he was like 60.

I just don't know how these fuckers do it...the grooming, the planning, the secrecy...and they're usually old creepy fucks like this.
I was wondering exactly what ethnicity this joker was & all I can come up with is "dirty." That's seriously an odd skin color.

ewww! poor little girl, I can imagine he must stink he looks like it, and dirty, oh my goodness! she will never forget im sure, her first time with that nasty stinky looking fuck, I probably would not want to have sex ever again. oh and rod2pop I couldnt believe 41 either!

Last edited:
ewww! poor little girl, I can imagine he must stink he looks like it, and dirty, oh my goodness! she will never forget im sure, her first time with that nasty stinky looking fuck, I probably would not want to have sex ever again. oh and rod2pop I couldnt believe 41 either!
Might be 41 in human years but the author of this didn't know Mr. Guerrero is suppose to always be measured in dog years, which would make him 287 years old.

Me and all my sisters started at 10. But I'm wondering that if this freak was raping her since she was 9 if that maybe caused her period to start sooner. Idk. Either way I believe her mom knew......

I started at 10 in 1968, supposedly before everything had hormones and stuff in it and yep I was a chunky kid. I was in the 5th grade and I was also the the girl in the back with the big boobs. Still got the big boobs, just they don't look so unusual on a 56 year old.

I remember once in the 4th grade Miss Scott put me out in the hall cause she didn't like the way I looked with my bra on, of course she was a 98 lb spinster who looked alot like Miss Gulch from the Wizard of Oz, so I guess she was jealous.

My coworker's grand daughter started puberty at 6. They told them it was because she had been sick repeatedly and given antibiotics plus the hormones in milk. I just can't imagine a child that age having to deal with periods and all that goes with them.

I was 14 which was considered pretty normal back then. My friend down the street started hers at 12 which my mother attributed to them being Italian, lol.

I think mom had to know, I hope this girl and get baby can overcome all this! I started at 10, my daughter and my mom also stared at 10, I got the big boobs too but my daughter is lucky she at least didn't get that part too!

The way I remember it, she thought I was wearing one when I was too young and didn't really need it, I suppose she thought at 10 I was stuffing my bra, but I really did need it, they flopped around and hurt when I ran. Other, flat chested, girls in class, picked on me too, I took a couple into the bathroom to show them I had boobs. This much beauty and wonder in one room was just too much for them, I guess. LOL

I think it has to do with hormones in our milk and beef. I could be wrong, but that was the explanation we got from my niece's pediatrician when she started to get her breast buds at almost 7 and her cycle started when she was 10... :(
in my family its generally between 9 & 12.

Back