• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
So if you see this going around on Facebook you know it's fake.
Marvin Halbert of Birmingham, Alabama is in police custody after Walmart workers found him having “inappropriate relations” with a farm pig in the superstore restroom. Customers reported hearing loud squealing coming from the bathroom in the back area of the store near the layaway department. An eyewitness said her seven-year-old son went in to use the restroom, and came out screaming, “Mommy, mommy is a man in the bathroom holding a pig really close to him!” -

Confused, the woman alerted a store clerk and was informed they already had several complaints about noise in the restroom. Raymond Cooper, an employee at the Walmart store, said he was the one that ran in and saved the pig. “When I went into the bathroom, I heard squealing from inside the stall. I told the man to open it but he wouldn’t, so I kicked it in. That crazy ass fool for real was doing a pig. I socked him in the face and grabbed the pig. That fool was out cold.”

Shortly after, the police arrived and took Halbert into custody. According to reports, Halbert just cried saying, “I want my piggy back.” He later told police he had nowhere else to take his pig for alone time. His wife had just kicked them out of the house once she found out this longtime pet was her husband’s “new lover.” Halbert was seen on surveillance camera sneaking into Walmart’s loading dock and slipping undetected into the restroom.

Halbert is currently being charged with indecent exposure and cruelty to animals. They tried to release the pig to his wife Patty, but she refused.
See more at: http://now8news.com/alabama-man-caught-having-sex-with-pig-in-walmart-bathroom/#sthash.6mq6WbTK.dpuf

Now8News (styled to mimic a local television station news site, like KLAS) is a newcomer to the burgeoning fake news genre, one that further aims to confuse readers by blending wildly sensational claims like the one above with re-writes of actual news events. The pig sex tale is (of course) false, and the mugshot was one of sovereign citizen and former fugitive Edward Eugene Harper.
http://m.snopes.com/alabama-walmart-pig/

I was wondering how somebody got a pig into Wal-mart to begin with...now I'm disappointed.
I don't know about the WalMarts around you, but where I am "pig" is an appropriate descriptor for about 3/4 of the regular customers... Especially on food stamp day.:wtf:

I don't know about the WalMarts around you, but where I am "pig" is an appropriate descriptor for about 3/4 of the regular customers... Especially on food stamp day.:wtf:
Yeah, I was gonna try to fit in a joke about a hefty woman but nothing particularly funny came to mind. But in my imagination I did see a big girl bent over, her wide ass practically filling the bathroom stall, waiting for a sound banging...

Damn, now I'm horny.

You know, it's crap like this that makes me want to run out and get a pig, and actually fuck it in wal-mart bathroom. Then I can go to that phony news site and say, "Hey motherfuckers, your damn story wasn't fake!" It would piss them off because they don't want to publish real news.

OK, did you really think this through? You'd have to fuck a pig... just sayin'... :hilarious:
Yeah, I'd probably chicken out once its ass was staring me in the face. I once had a 300lb girlfriend, though, so any of the wal-mart bitches would then be fair game...

Back