• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A spokesman for the state prosecutor's office in Tyrol said prosecutors believed the man had entered the girl's unlocked family home while drunk in the early hours of the morning.

The soldier, who has not been named, was found in the girl's bedroom, by her father who was awoken by the noise, prosecutors said.

He was arrested in the town of Neustift and if found guilty faces up to 10 years in prison.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30917509

The soldier, who has not been named, was found in the girl's bedroom, by her father who was awoken by the noise, prosecutors said.
I was really hoping the next sentence was going to be, Her father then preceded to beat the ever living shit out of him.

If drinking excessive amounts of alcohol causes you to do vile shit like break into someone's house and rape people then maybe you shouldn't drink. How funking druck does one have to be to do this? Good Lord almighty on high. He should be glad Dad was clearly to concerned with his daughters wellbeing to waste time inflicting pain upon this scum sucking waste.

QUOTE: ]I was really hoping the next sentence was going to be, Her father then preceded to beat the ever living shit out of him.

He handled it better than most people would have considering the pervert was charged and not pronounced dead at the scene.

British paratrooper charged with rape of six-year-old Austrian girl

Austrian prosecutors said on Wednesday that they have charged a British soldier for allegedly breaking into a local family's house and sexually abusing their six-year-old daughter.

The paratrooper, 30, who has not been named, has been charged with rape and grievous sexual abuse of a minor, said Hansjoerg Mayr, public prosecutor in the western Austrian state of Tyrol.

"The trial will start on March 10," Mr Mayr said. The defendant faces up to 10 years in prison if convicted.

The soldier, who was taking part in a week of ski training in the Alps, was tackled by the girl's father in the house in Neustift during the alleged incident late last year, and has been in Austrian custody ever since.

He is serving with 7th Parachute Regiment Royal Horse Artillery.

An Army spokesman said in December, shortly after his arrest: “The Army is aware of the arrest and detention of a soldier in Neustift, Austria, on the morning of 29 November. This is a matter for the Austrian authorities and it would be inappropriate for us to comment further.”

According to the Austrian newspaper Heute, the girl's father caught the “half-naked” soldier in the act of attacking his daughter, and “beat him bloody” before police arrived.

The soldier broke into a house in the small town Neustift, in the Stubaital valley, an area of ski resorts south of Innsbruck, gaining access to the girl's bedroom through a window.

According to the Austrian newspaper Heute, the girl's father caught the “half-naked” soldier in the act of attacking his daughter, and “beat him bloody” before police arrived.
Hey guys, Dad did get his licks in before the police arrived.:)

I don't like that the rapist isn't being named. He was essentially caught red-handed, that sick freak's name should be printed everywhere, bastard doesn't deserve anonymity when he was caught half-naked and attacking a 6 year old.

Translated from German to English...

Elite soldier as a sex offender in the nursery!

Disgusting crimes of a British paratrooper training on mountain in Tyrol: The soldier rose at night in a house and attacked a six-year-old sexually. He remains provisional until December 15 in custody.

The "7th Parachute Regiment Royal Horse Artillery" is regarded as elite troops of the British Army. Last week, the soldiers were on alpine training in Stubaital (Tyrol).The stay ended with an underground crime. Because last night rose "Bombardier" Phil C. (name changed) in Neustift through the window in a detached house, a, landed in the nursery - and there attacked a six-year-old girl sexually.

The child's father woke up, saw the half-naked perpetrators - and beat him bloody. Then he alerted the police. Now sitting Phil C. because of "serious rape" in custody as prosecutor Hans Jörg Mayr confirmed.Up to 15 years imprisonment threaten.

(link)

Essex-based British soldier accused of raping six-year-old girl in Austria has trial postponed

An Essex-based British soldier charged with the rape of a six-year-old girl at her home in Austria has seen his trial postponed today.

The 30-year-old paratrooper, who has not been named by the Ministry of Defence, is accused of rape and a grievous sexual abuse on the girl on November 29 2014 after climbing through the window of her home while drunk in the Western state of Tyrol.

It is alleged that the girl's father woke up after hearing a noise and found the soldier "half-naked" in his daughter's bedroom in the village of Neustift im Stubaital in the Austrian Alps.

Dr Andreas Stutter, a spokesman for Innsbruck's Regional Court, told The Local that the start of the trial was likely to be delayed for a week or more, whilst the defence tries to ascertain if the soldier was sane at the time of the crime.

The Local added that the soldier was taking part in a week of ski training in the Alps and has been in Austrian custody ever since.

He was due in court today (March 10) and under Austrian law could face up to ten years in prison.

The unnamed soldier is said to be based at Merville Barracks in Colchester and is serving with the 7th Parachute Regiment Royal Horse Artillery.

The British military are known to undertake alpine training courses in the Tyrol region.

The MoD have confirmed that a soldier has been charged with rape and did not know when the next hearing will take place.

Is it possible they might consider him "not sane" at the time of the crime because he was drunk? If that's the case, it's total bullshit:mad:

Austria: British soldier Craig Stormey receives 9-year jail sentence for raping 6-year-old girl

craig-stormey-uk-soldier-paedophile.jpg

Craig Michael Stormey, a 30-year old British soldier, holds papers in front of his face as he appears in a court room in Innsbruck.
A 30-year-old British soldier who climbed into a six-year-old girl's bedroom in Austria before raping her has been jailed for nine years.

7th Parachute Regiment Royal Horse Artillery, was taking part in an alpine skiing course in the Stubai Valley, Tyrol when the incident occurred in November 2014.

The court in Innsbruck heard Stormey was earlier drinking with friends but claimed to have no memory of what transpired. He entered the house via an unlocked door, entered the child's room, undressed and seriously assaulted her. Stormey was then confronted by the girl's father, who was woken by the commotion.

"I was lying in my bed and saw a figure holding a child in his arms," the child's father told court.

"I was half asleep and first thought it was my wife but then I realised she was lying next to me. Then I saw the naked stranger in another room with my daughter. I completely flipped and hit him several times in the face."

Speaking about his daughter's ordeal he said: "Our daughter has managed to cope with the incident relatively well. But she has a very good memory."

Stormey said he could not explain what had happened or why, though he had apologised to the girl's family.

"There is no explanation for what I did, and there is also no excuse," he told court. "All I can remember is fighting inside a house with a man, and a woman who held a child in her arms."

Stormey told court he had witnessed sexual assaults while on duty in Afghanistan and suffered PTSD. Psychiatrist Reinhard Haller confirmed this but said he was legally sane at the time of the assault. Stormey was jailed for nine years but his solicitor said he would appeal the length of the sentence.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Defence (MoD) confirmed an application will be made to discharge Stormey, who is based at Colchester Garrison. However in a statement the garrison refused to confirm Stormey's identity.

"We are not prepared to release any personal information about this individual," the statement said. "We have a common law and Data Protection Act duty to protect the personal information of our employees and there is no good reason to release personal information in this case."

He's a piece of shit, if he were a good man he wouldn't have one pedapholing bone in his body! Piss drunk or not, he's a danger to society and this is coming from a Marine and a war survivor, those things are no reason or excuse to harm anyone let alone rape a child!!

Back