• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Macabre

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/a...10153264152753110&adbpl=fb&adbpr=111589138109

This is a familiar scenario almost any busy parent can identify with: After a pickup miscommunication with her husband, Sharonda Ross arrived late to get her 10-month-old son Jordan from day care and found him locked alone in a crib inside.
Ross reacted like any protective mom would react. When she realized her husband hadn't picked up Jordan like she thought, the couple rushed to Joann's Day Care and Camp in northeast Houston, arriving just 45 minutes after the facility closed. All the staff had gone home, and the doors were locked. Through the window, Ross and her husband saw baby Jordan crying alone in a crib.

That's a nightmare. The parents get a "Whoops, sorry we left your baby in there all alone," and that's it?

I am so glad I was able to stay home with mine, and I'm so glad they're teenagers now.

The mother said she could hear her baby crying in a crib and that she banged three times on the window before she and her husband decided to take drastic measures.

"I put my phone on record and start recording it. He breaks the window. We start breaking the glass out. He goes in and I'm still recording it the whole time. He comes (back) and there's my baby -- just left," the mother said. "Nobody's here, no cars, no nothing. I called the day care several times on my way to make sure to see if he's at home and on the way back and my child's here at day care by himself, no supervision. Nobody's here"
http://abc13.com/news/mom-claims-day-care-closed-and-left-baby-alone-in-crib-inside/887565/
Her cell phone footage here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ent-home-locked-10-month-old-baby-inside.html

...I'm so glad they're teenagers now.

Said no sane person, ever. So, are you quite alright dear? Are you currently being held hostage, saying something so utterly insane as a way of raising the alarm? You haven't recently had ass-worms that may or may not have hijacked your free will, have you?

Oh shit. I'm off work but this infant is left behind.,..eh, fuck it.

How the fuck did the employees not see a whole human when they went to go home?

The employees are absolutely retarded the parents were late picking up their baby so instead of waiting for the parents to show up, like any responsible person caring for the baby... They basically say fuck you and dont give a fuck and leave the baby in there all alone theres no way its a daycare miscomunication how do they NOT realise theres a baby left behind?! GOD PEOPLE ARE SO IGNORANT!!!! and THAT is why my personal system for having childcare involves only me and her dad until shes old enough to talk! With the exception of her grandparents... But i come to the realistic fact of life to where you cant trust ANYONE anymore it seems! Not even a daycare!! Wowwwwwwww id be suing them on behalf of my baby for emotional disress make them go to jail for neglect id sue em for my emotional distress and id sue them for physical damage to my hand for making them make me beat the everliving shit out of them for'doing that to my baby#!! And id find ways to get thay daycare shut down id be a bitch from'hell if they didnt get shut down id make little flyers wit the incident and police report printed on there to hand out and tape all over town and buildings and pass out to anyone wit kids to not go there id do alot!!! That is my way of thinking sounds crazy to some people'but thats what id do!! Noone would get away with neglecting my baby!!!

O ya!!whatever happened to the if you arrive late after hours its a dollar a minute or we will call the police'if you dont come'within a certain time frame!? Must of'been'in the small print that if you are late FUCK YOU BITCHES im locking'your kids in you can just getem tomarrow.. I really really hate the fine print! Lol Why does it even exist!!

I wonder if the baby was asleep? I'm trying to rationalize this...though I know it can't be...I used to work in daycare. The people they hired were young girls who had no children or real experience with children for that matter. I can totally see these dumb bitches letting something like this happen, if the baby was silent. With that said I wouldn't breathe a word of it to the police. I would wait until the next morning, all mission impossible-like...and beat these hoes into submission, throw them in the cribs, then set that fuckin place on fire (BEFORE THE CHILDREN ARRIVE OF COURSE) I can't.even imagine the horror those parents felt....no answer when you call, the doors are locked and your baby is locked inside, scared, hungry, in need of a diaper change...omg. I would FLIP

Said no sane person, ever. So, are you quite alright dear? Are you currently being held hostage, saying something so utterly insane as a way of raising the alarm? You haven't recently had ass-worms that may or may not have hijacked your free will, have you?

How could you
Ever think that I don't
Like having my teenage
Princesses living in

My house. I promise
Everything's just fine here.

(On a serious note: I have had absolutely zero problems with my girls since they became teenagers. They're 18 and 15, and they backtalk a little, but they don't fight with us or with each other. There haven't been any drugs or boys or provocative clothes. Please don't hate me. I have absolutely no idea what I did [other than doing the complete opposite of what my mom and stepdad and dad and stepmoms did], and I keep waiting for the hellfire to start raining down. It might be because my oldest is high-functioning autistic and my youngest is basically a robot. There may or may not be ass-worms involved.)

How could you
Ever think that I don't
Like having my teenage
Princesses living in

My house. I promise
Everything's just fine here.

:hilarious::hilarious::crack::crack::hilarious::hilarious:

At first when I read that I was thinking why the fuck is she writing in this format .....thought it doesn't even sound poetic or song like...wtf.

Then I re-read it and cracked up when my slow ass seen what you did there. That's hilarious.

Back