• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

araisner

6lSfxsA.jpg

(Josh. Jr. with his father.)

http://www.wkbw.com/news/chautauqua-co-boy-had-history-with-cps-before-death

NORTH HARMONY, N.Y. (WKBW) - Taped off with investigators documenting the scene, Chautauqua County investigators are trying to figure out how 2-year-old Joshua Jock, Jr. died.

"I was in total shock. I never thought my grandson would die at this young of an age," Donna Jock said.

In his short life, his grandmother Donna Jock says her grandson was taken from his parents, after neglect charges were filed against them.

He was in a foster home, before he was moved to North Harmony, where he lived with his aunt, Paula Mason.

"She went to court filed for custody and they granted it to her," Jock said.

DA David Foley says Mason was not home Monday night while Joshua was alone with a 14-year-old girl and another baby, who are all related.

That teenage girl is now in custody, talking with detectives.

"It's an ongoing investigation, so I'm not going to go into what anyone has told us, what may have occurred in the house," Foley said.​

http://www.wgrz.com/story/news/crime/2015/07/29/14-year-old-charged-in-toddlers-death/30844645/

MAYVILLE, NY-- A 14-year-old girl has been charged in connection to the death of a two-year-old boy.

Chautauqua County Sheriff Joseph Gerace says the two year old boy died of strangulation.

The14-year-old girl has been charged with manslaughter.

Sheriff Joseph Gerace says this is not a day care incident. He says the incident occurred Monday night when a 14-year-old girl was left to care for a two-year-old boy and 16-month-old girl. There were no adults home at the time.

(...)

The girl was arraigned in court on Tuesday and transferred to a juvenile detention center on $1 million bail or $2 million bond. She has been assigned an attorney to represent her. Chautauqua County District Attorney says he has not decided yet if she will be charged as a juvenile or an adult.​

I'm going to take a wild guess and say it was his cousin who did it.

Oh my God! What the fuck is going on?! This is the 2nd two year old choked out by an older/ teen relative in the last few days!!!!

Ohhhhh I am feeling sick now.

My sister showed up at my door 2 weeks ago with no where to go...with all 7 of her children. The 9 yr old is very mentally unstable. He hurts animals threatend to stab his whole family n what not and is currently taking 14 different meds a day...so right now, this horrible, tragic situation is my biggest worry. I take my kids AND my dog everywhere I go now

Mason was not home Monday night while Joshua was alone with a 14-year-old girl and another baby, who are all related.

Was it his sister or he find another little skank to hang with? And they're all related? The fuck? ALL of them? Incest!?

My sister showed up at my door 2 weeks ago with no where to go...with all 7 of her children. The 9 yr old is very mentally unstable. He hurts animals threatend to stab his whole family n what not and is currently taking 14 different meds a day...so right now, this horrible, tragic situation is my biggest worry. I take my kids AND my dog everywhere I go now

Shoulda turned that circus away, especially the demon child.
Or make him sleep in a tent in the backyard or lock him in the basement or shed or something.

Back