• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Courtney-Schlinke.jpg

VALLEY BROOK, OK
– Courtney Schlinke, a former Valley Brook police officer, has been taken into custody after police say the 21-year-old sexually assaulted a girl under the age of 16 at least 33 times.

On July 1, a woman called police to report that Schlinke and an underage girl were engaged in a sexual relationship. The woman said the sexual activity was happening in Schlinke’s home as well as her own.

When police interviewed the teen, she informed them that she’d had at least 70 encounters with Schinke over the last eight months. Police arrested Schlinke on Tuesday, one day after she resigned from her position with Valley Brook Police. Schlinke had been a police officer for only four months and was still attending the police academy, Valley Brook Police Chief Michael Stamp said.

She was booked into Oklahoma County jail in lieu of $1.1 million bail on 33 complaints, including 16 counts of rape by instrumentation, nine counts of lewd acts with a child under 16 and eight counts of oral sodomy. Schlinke is also facing a burglary charge stemming from an incident that happened on July 23.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/07...ually-assaulting-underage-girl/#ixzz3hKgeIcJv

Guess she figured joining the police department was a good way to get away with any crime she wanted. And that's what will probably happen.

Guess she figured joining the police department was a good way to get away with any crime she wanted. And that's what will probably happen.

She is no longer a cop and with today's climate regarding police officers, I have no doubt they will make an example out of her.

These friggin' Okies and their illegal sex play bullshit. And "Schlinke"? Way too easy...When it comes to different areas of LE, politics and those in positions of power over the citizenry, the pervs (varying degrees of offense) have really been crawling out of the woodwork this past year. HOW embarrassing... :rolleyes: Not.

Though I did initially wonder if the girl was maybe 15-ish (since they didn't use the usual 14 or under charges) and may not have been completely against the sexual relationship with her even though she can't legally give consent, I found this part of the wording on this charge interesting:

[Rape by instrumentation refers to an act of sexual aggression forced on an individual that does not involve sexual intercourse. It can involve the use of any inanimate object or any part of the human body to penetrate the anus or vagina occurs of a person without his or her consent.]

For reasons I've mentioned before working in the CJ system here, I'd like to read an unrehearsed, unprepared, honest statement from the girl herself (fat chance), and I'm curious to know how much, if any, influence her parents and the DA had in making the decision to pursue this particular charge on her behalf.

As for Officer Courtney the teen-loving chomo's big, four month PD "career" idk how they do things in her former academy's jurisdiction, but here you take your Psych eval when you apply, long before you're selected for the Academy. If she did take it and pass it, I'm with Wolfie. They need to revise/refine their selection process along with their psych battery because raging, law-breaking, future RSO-in-action alert! :mad:

Last edited:
She is no longer a cop and with today's climate regarding police officers, I have no doubt they will make an example out of her.
I know she's no longer a cop, but she will still get preferential treatment. That she is a young, semi-attractive female will bring yet more preferential treatment - with rare exception, we see it all the time with school teachers. And while today's social climate regarding cops is one that demands change and accountability, the legal climate has continued to show it will give law enforcement a pass on things for which others would be crucified.

I can't say I share your optimism, but I do hope your prediction is correct.

Back