• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
55b80d831400002f002e12ad_zpsrnhwdgoy.png

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cat-found-alive-aboard-sunken-boat_55b80c2de4b0224d883468da?
LAKE HAVASU CITY, Ariz. (AP) — A trapped, hungry, wet and scared cat is now safe after it was found tucked away in a boat that had sank to the bottom of Lake Havasu.

Today's News-Herald reports (http://bit.ly/1h31xlO) the brown-and-black American shorthair breed was found when the boat was brought ashore by Dive Time Recovery owner John Zucalla.

It's unclear who the cat belongs to, if anyone, and Western Arizona Humane Society workers named the cat River.

Zucalla says River had been in the water for at least an hour and was alive, though frightened
[....]
cat must have stowed away sometime before boat owner Genaro Rudaldava left Orange County, California.

Rudaldava said River wasn't his cat. If owners don't step forward this week, River will be eligible for adoption.

How long was it stuck down there?

Kinda lame that it was a lame cat. Be a cool story if it was a good animal like a dog.

Pussy haters have no soul.

I don't hate cats. I'm very much open to the idea of being pals with one. The problem is it's become clear during the last 50+ years of my life that cats don't share my sentiment in the slightest. I've never once met a cat that had a good personality or that seemed to care that i was even there(unless it was scared shitless and running/hiding, which most peoples cats seem to do, what a worthless pet). They simply aren't interested in people.

I do hate that creepy back arching thing they do when you come across the rare one that actually enjoys a few seconds of petting before running off again for days. Oh and when one rubs its body against you at the same time, very offputting.

Yeah, let's name the cat you found in the lake River. Sigh.

@JackBurton - although I agree on principle, there's no way most dogs are going to find an air pocket in a sinking ship. They're going overboard with their owner. Who knows. Maybe this cat just got lucky and his stowaway spot happened to already be the air pocket, though. Little bastard has to be down to 8 lives either way.

50+ years of my life that cats don't share my sentiment in the slightest. I've never once met a cat that had a good personality

You ever think it just might be you Jack...Cats have great personalities. They're assertive and classy..(usually) and they do life right Jack...sleep all day...Party all night...You know your cat has good times when its dark out if every throw rug you have is moved when you get up in the morning.

This place is great!
.... arguing over a mangy cat :hilarious::hilarious: these are the real issues at hand :p fuck the fucking cat :finger::kiss:

.... and let me add... hooray he lived!(so I don't look like a total cunt)

Last edited:
She looks like Pretty Kitty, she had one kitten and somehow that kitten got covered in motor oil and she come dragging it up on our back porch one day, it was only a day or two old, we took it in, cleaned it up, and called him Exxon. Pretty Kitty and Exxon hung around for a while and then kept traveling. She was beautiful and very smart, Exxon was a little crazy, but wouldn't you be after spending your first few days soaked in motor oil?

Back