• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I believe him. That story just makes more sense than hers. Although I can definitely see why he'd deny having had sex with her (ugh) it's believable that it was her idea to kill her husband. I think she was absolutely lost in this thing, with the fantasy of living out her life with Matt in Mexico.

I don't think it would have happened that way, they may have killed her husband or not, but I don't think she would have made it anywhere near Mexico .... when they stopped needing her, she would have been dead.

Oh bullshit!

Not a chance in hell he wasn't hitting it! ANY vag beats a hairy poophole, any day.

However I would also deny it after the fact, too.

;)

I do, however, believe the story about her wanting the mr dead. I'm sure his life insurance is pretty sweet through the state.

Prison Seamstress Joyce Mitchell Pleads Guilty in Escape

The New York prison seamstress who helped two inmates escape by smuggling breakout tools in frozen meat pleaded guilty Tuesday in a deal that calls for a sentence of up to seven years.

The agreement means Joyce Mitchell, 51, will not face any additional charges for an alleged plot to kill her husband or for any sexual contact with the inmates, David Sweat and Richard Matt, prosecutors said.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ne...s-joyce-mitchell-pleads-guilty-escape-n399661

He know he hit that. He ain't had no pussy for how long and he wants us to believe he preferred banging bungholes to blowing the dust off that vag and hitting a homerun? Yeah fuck right! He hit it. Probably tag team hit it with his buddy as kind of a celebratory get out of jail free card.
Hope it was worth it coz now you're gonna be in solitary. Whine to the ACLU about it coz we don't give a fuck!

The man who brought escaped inmate Richard Matt's bid for freedom to a deadly end said the convicted killer leveled a shotgun at him.

Christopher Voss, a member of an elite team of U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agents on the trail of Matt and fugitive David Sweat, claimed he had no choice when he shot Matt three times in the head near Malone, N.Y. on June 26.

"Richard Matt gave me no other option by pointing a shotgun at me," Voss told NBC News. "There was nothing else that really could be done."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...d-matt-inmate-aimed-shotgun-article-1.2339989

Like he needs to explain anything to anybody. I bet whatever routine internal investigation his employing gov't agency utilizes in any situation like this was glossed over without any genuine interest or care.

I'd like to believe he came upon the dude sleeping or something and put 3 rounds in his head for fun, cuz the guy deserved it, or simply cuz he had a rough morning, maybe his wife nagged him about something or one of his brat kids had a bothersome tantrum before the schoolbus arrived.

Shouldn't this just be an update to the original thread on Matt and Sweat?

It's not a new story, it's simply just an additional piece of information in the original.

Prison Worker Joyce Mitchell Cries at Sentencing: 'If I Could Take It All Back I Would'

Former New York prison employee Joyce Mitchell cried at her sentencing today, telling the court, "If I could take it all back I would."

"I can't begin to explain how sorry I am for all this," she said.

Her sentencing came exactly two months after she pleaded guilty to helping two convicted murderers escape from a maximum-security prison.
https://gma.yahoo.com/prison-worker...escapees-132625753--abc-news-topstories.html#

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/parole-denied-ny-woman-helped-killers-escape-45464286
The state parole board has denied early release for prison tailor Joyce Mitchell, who helped two killers escape from a maximum-security facility in northern New York in 2015.

Mitchell had a parole hearing last week at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility in Westchester County. In a decision released Monday, the board said Mitchell's release would be "incompatible with the welfare of society."

The 52-year-old Mitchell was sentenced to 2-1/3 to 7 years in prison for helping murderers Richard Matt and David Sweat escape in June 2015 from Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora (dan-uh-MAWR'-uh), near the Canadian border.
[....]

http://www.mylifetime.com/embed/895359555830

Mitchell later told investigators she knew they planned to kill her husband, and didn’t show up at the pick up point because she loved him too much.

Later, Mitchell claimed she was sexually assaulted by Matt, saying, “There was never any consensual [sexual contact].”

After a massive three-week manhunt that riveted the nation, authorities tracked down Matt, 48, (Myk Watford) on June 26, 2015, and fatally shot him.

Sweat, 36, (Joe Anderson) was captured two days later and pleaded guilty to charges related to his escape. He was sentenced to up to 14 years in prison, although he is already serving life without parole, according to CNN.

https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...l-lifetime-movie-prison-break-matt-sweat/amp/
[doublepost=1490060013,1489984969][/doublepost]I can't believe they're making a movie for this on lifetime

“There was never any consensual [sexual contact].”

well of course there wasn't ... he was an inmate and she was an officer.

Mitchell later told investigators she knew they planned to kill her husband, and didn’t show up at the pick up point because she loved him too much.

Bullshit ... this right here is how I know she didn't resist the sex. The guy would be doing
life for raping a corrections officer is she had been raped at all ... what a piece of shit excuse for a human being and what an insult to legitimate victims of rape and other sex crimes ... I hope some one punches her out for saying such a thing.

"Joyce “Tillie” Mitchell, the 55-year-old corrections worker who helped the two convicted murderers she had became romantically involved with escape prison, was released from custody Thursday morning after serving more than four years behind bars.

PEOPLE confirms Mitchell, sentenced in 2015 to a maximum of eight years, was freed from the Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, located in New York’s Westchester County.

Mitchell will be on supervised release until June 2022, according to online records."

Link: Here!

Back