• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
This guy obviously needs to be caught, damnit. Since he's tried for both girls and boys, he seems to be an equal opportunity aspiring molester.

His vehicle was described as "an older silver Subaru Hatchback with purple tinted windows and a hood scoop.... It has no front plate and a loud muffler." Seems pretty distinctive, Hope they get him soon!

http://tinyurl.com/ota3rhj

11144903_463260283848907_7336362223117124272_n_zps1dh30lsg.jpg

A predator has been roving around Puyallup, Washington state where he's tried to lure young children into his vehicle, police say.

On July 9 and 12, a suspect offered children candy and tried to grab them, Puyallup police said in a press release.

On July 9, the suspect approached an 8-year-old girl as she played with her 12-year-old brother in a parking lot, and offered her chocolate. When the brother approached, the suspect sped off.

Three days later on Sunday, the suspect got out of his vehicle to approach two 9-year-old boys walking near their homes. Police say he tried to grab one of the boys and asked them, "Do you want to be scared?" The boys ran away to safety.

The suspect -- described as a white man in his 20s -- never abducted or physically harmed children, but police fear he may try again. On Thursday, Puyallup police released a sketch of the suspect along with a photo of a vehicle similar to the one he drove, according to a description by one of the 9-year-old boys.​

His vehicle was described as "an older silver Subaru Hatchback

At least we know he's an annoyingly slow and cautious driver:mad:

Who might be masquerading as a lesbian :nana:

Last edited:
silver Subaru Hatchback with purple tinted windows and a hood scoop.... It has no front plate and a loud muffler
Tampon car.

Imports are like tampons, every pussy has one.

Hood scoop, "loud muffler", window tint on an old-ass Subaru... Definite tampon car, I bet he even tries to rev the engine up at red lights too...

OMG I think this is the guy my stepson seen and was telling me about him like 3 days ago. I just told him to stay inside or if he's outside to stay where there's other people and to play in groups not pairs. Scary. I'm gonna send this pic to him and ask him as soon as its done downloading.....bleh. Fucking skeevy ass looking bitch best stay away from my babies....

My son confirmed this was the guy he saw over at his grandmas trailer park. :nailbiting: He was scared he said. . . I wish I had him with me all the time. :(

My son confirmed this was the guy he saw over at his grandmas trailer park. :nailbiting: He was scared he said. . . I wish I had him with me all the time. :(

Have you reported the sighting? Even if little or nothing happened, it might help the police map the guy's activities......

Have you reported the sighting? Even if little or nothing happened, it might help the police map the guy's activities......
Yes, he (son) said that some lady called them (police) after telling the kids to run inside. Its nice when other people look out for everyone in their small communities. A relief too. I'm so grateful for her for alerting the children.

Latest posts

Back