• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
i once pissed on a one night stands bar stool thinking it was the toilet in a drunken stupor. came out of it halfway thru and did a cleanup with the last of his paper towels while he was passed out on his sofa. does that count for anything?

Last edited:
My ex would piss anywhere when he was drunk; i.e. closets,walls,t.v.. Thank goodness he wasn't a fucking shitter.

WHAT A DUMB ASS...AND HEZ A NASTY LIL FUKKER...I HOPE SOMEONE THROWS A FUKIN TURD AN SMEARS IT IN HIS FACE...LIL BASTARD!

I don't think I've ever seen a funny troll on this godforsaken site.
Yes, it's a puke-worthy offense he committed...but now he in the SHIT for sho! What a shitty thing to do! Shit's gonna be flying now! Shame on him for startin' shit! Nobody got time fo' dis shit!
He'll get shit-canned!

My partner and I are huge adventure time fans.... both our daughters are named after characters.... does this mean we need to break out the milk of magnesia and break into a daycare?

Awwwww... you remind me of my brother.

Did you end up doing time? Did you get clean? Are you also a fan of Teen Titans and Uncle Grandpa? I like them better than Adventure Time.

I must be a lame, because I've never even HEARD of adventure time. But i LOVE to take a couple puffs and watch uncle grandpa. I swear, whoever created that was high as a kite!

Yeah & U R preppy az hell Brenni. U ain't Nobuddy Ive heard of & U sure of hell don't have the reputation against me. Wut do U do? ? The triangle LOL .... Everybuddy thinks their hardcore LOL .... But only sum true are. Contact me on FB when got some real leverage LOL I might get U sponsored LOL .... Look N2 D'z LOL ....

oh wow....this really went left, huh?

Wow, he showed up..wow. I can guarantee you the PD was NOT laughing when he let loose in booking...guaranteed.

Last edited:
Back